PDA

View Full Version : Longest Wheelie Time

beltway_sniper
Nov 14th, 2002, 10:30 PM
Whats your guys longest wheelie time? mines 119 seconds. And does anybody have any tips on stoppies? I cant get mine past 2 seconds :mad:

Matrix
Nov 14th, 2002, 10:59 PM
use a ***gio. It will be ten times easier............and how did u get a wheelie so long.....there is like no long enough strip of land to do it that long.....cause youll eventually come to a sharper corner.....what bike were u using?????? (that may explain how!!!)

beltway_sniper
Nov 14th, 2002, 11:02 PM
I did it on a sanchez, from the downtown ammunation to the docks. It wasnt very hard, and I havent tried using a f... pizza boy :P for stoppies, I'll try that... thanks

Vic Viper
Nov 15th, 2002, 11:26 AM
my longest wheelie was 8 sec with a PCG.

my longest stoppie was like 7 sec. also with a PCG.

i suck at doing these:mad:, guys have any tip for me..:P

Pearl Jam
Nov 15th, 2002, 03:05 PM
wtf is a stoppie?

Daniel Legge
Nov 15th, 2002, 03:51 PM
my longest wheelie was about 45 or 50 seconds and the distance was 2465.67 metres.

stoppie, i think that was about 50 or 60 metres and it was about 12 seconds i think

furry_spatula
Nov 16th, 2002, 11:10 AM
Originally posted by Pearl Jam
wtf is a stoppie?

a stoppie is where you slam on your brakes while standing up, and balance your bike on its front wheel. I cant seem to do this very well... at all...

dan da man
Nov 16th, 2002, 12:18 PM
i cant do a long wheelie whats the trick keep X down or keep tapping X?

mark0™
Nov 16th, 2002, 04:49 PM
ive never held a wheelie record of any time, its weird, tell me how you did it cos i just do a wheelie for as long as i can but i dont get my stats for it! i got about 3 secs on a stoppie (faggio) :(

mark0™
Dec 12th, 2002, 02:28 PM
sorry for double postin.... Just wanted to say i got a 160 sec wheelie today :D could have done better! If you dont beleive I can get a pictur to prove it :D

fritz14
Dec 13th, 2002, 04:21 PM
i got a 360 second wheelie on a sanchez, i just went dead slow and had to turn round twice, it isnt hard, u just turn sharply and then back on ur self. ik wouild gone on longer but i got bored. :laugh: i used the road from boatyard to the biker gang place.

fritz14
Dec 13th, 2002, 04:22 PM
ps im not lying but since i cant find my digital camera and dont no how to put in a pic......

mark0™
Dec 14th, 2002, 03:25 PM
I beleive you, i got my 160sec at the airport runway, very good, no obstacles and any planes that appear, you can just go through them :D gonna try moving all over the airpor, try for about a 10 minute wheelie, but it isnt that much of a big deal now, everyone knows how to pull them off, and its rather tedious holding back the down button and tapping x all the time.

P.S. I use the sanchez too, its the best, anybody got a real long Stoppie time? I can olnly get 3 secs :(

dan da man
Dec 14th, 2002, 05:36 PM
i know to do a long stoppie u use the faggio but i havent mastered it yet, infact i read the stoppie takes alot more practise than a wheelie!