PDA

View Full Version : where do you get pics for under your name on here?

spiderman
Nov 14th, 2002, 10:15 PM
where do you get pics for under your name on here? like The matrix has a skull.... Some one has Matt Hardy on theirs.... I want something like that too..

Matrix
Nov 14th, 2002, 11:06 PM
This doesnt have anything to do with vice rally or any gta for that matter.........but just click ''your cp'' near the very top of the page and set your avatar or whatever its called to a certain pic.

merylsilverburg
Nov 15th, 2002, 08:43 AM
Next time, if you have a question regarding things like avatars, signatures/banners, etc. please go to the "Help and FAQ" forum.

Rei
Nov 15th, 2002, 08:47 AM
As Matrix said, you can get one editing your options in your Cntrol Panel. If you want a custom avatars. you need 50 posts.

MakgSnake
Nov 15th, 2002, 06:25 PM
Originally posted by merylsilverburg
Next time, if you have a question regarding things like avatars, signatures/banners, etc. please go to the "Help and FAQ" forum.
Common, give newbie a break, he/she didn't know about Help & Faq forums obivously, thats why he asked about it.

merylsilverburg
Nov 16th, 2002, 04:22 AM
Originally posted by MakgSnake

Common, give newbie a break, he/she didn't know about Help & Faq forums obivously, thats why he asked about it.

Yeah, you're right. Sorry about that, I guess I was being too cruel.

Rei
Nov 16th, 2002, 08:30 AM
If you don't tell to newbies clearly what to do, they will keep on posting stuff in the wrong places.

MakgSnake
Nov 16th, 2002, 03:00 PM
Originally posted by Rei
If you don't tell to newbies clearly what to do, they will keep on posting stuff in the wrong places.
True, but there is a certain way to suggest things. :)

AudioBoxer
Nov 16th, 2002, 05:45 PM
Originally posted by MakgSnake

True, but there is a certain way to suggest things. :)

Ya there is, he is new, thats why we call him a newbie, they are just getting used to the forums, its not really that big of a deal!

Pu the Owl
Nov 16th, 2002, 10:00 PM
What's wrong with her reply? I can't see anything wrong in her tone...

MakgSnake
Nov 16th, 2002, 10:14 PM
I dont know, I know she wasn't trying to be the evil rude person, but a smilie would have helped alot. We all know Meryl isn't that type of a person who would go hard on any member. Still....

merylsilverburg
Nov 16th, 2002, 11:07 PM
Geez, alright alright...I said I was sorry...:disturb: I just wanted to inform the guy, but I didn't think anyone would take it the wrong way.

MakgSnake
Nov 16th, 2002, 11:19 PM
Originally posted by merylsilverburg
Geez, alright alright...I said I was sorry...:disturb: I just wanted to inform the guy, but I didn't think anyone would take it the wrong way.
Hey, the convo ended, but Fortune wanted to know why I said what I said. I knew you would say that now. Dont worry, its all cool.

spiderman
Nov 19th, 2002, 11:02 PM
jeez thanks for the help. I didn't mean to cause any arguments. I'll know better next time.

Hylas
Nov 20th, 2002, 12:03 PM
No probs and no arguments, don't worry, maybe it's just a little misunderstanding :D