PDA

View Full Version : Quina's way of talking

Hylas
Feb 13th, 2002, 03:37 PM
I'm just curious to know:
I've only played a translated version of FF9 (German obviously, because I live in Austria) and I noticed Quina's way of talking is so weird...

I'd like to know how does she speak in the original (Japanese) and English version? I've read somewhere some quotation, but I just didn't understand if she uses some dialect or what.

IcyMourdor
Feb 13th, 2002, 05:36 PM
She does talk really weird. I never use her too much so I don't pay too much attention.

Soul Angel
Feb 13th, 2002, 07:31 PM
Yeah Quina does say weird things like "You got problem?" (I think? Its been a while since I've played FFIX)
But then again Quina is just wierd really from the way he/she looks to the way he/she speaks really! :confused: :rolleyes:

jenova_jeb
Feb 13th, 2002, 09:10 PM
"Must find yummie yummies!" Just stupid stuff like that. He/she is really weird. :rolleyes:

MADRUCKIS
Feb 14th, 2002, 02:05 AM
yeah...it was weird

but thats his/her people. Remember when you go to his/her towns in the swamps those people talk the same way. I love that frog catching game...mad addictive!

jenova_jeb
Feb 14th, 2002, 03:38 PM
Yeah, catching those frogs was the bomb :D .

Sword 4 Hire
Feb 14th, 2002, 10:13 PM
I have no clue how she talked, see when her turn to talk came in that was my cue to grab a fruit rollup....mmhhh I sure do love fruit rollups!!

jenova_jeb
Feb 14th, 2002, 10:17 PM
Strawberry style :D .

Sword 4 Hire
Feb 15th, 2002, 03:50 PM
See jenova knows what I'm talking about!