PDA

View Full Version : Gta King

GTA king
Nov 14th, 2002, 08:00 AM
sorry bout not posting 4 a while, too busy wid GTA VC. what a wicked game, there aint nothing wrong wid dis game. Apart from the whole money bieng cheap issue but it does makes the game more powerful. any way what is everyones favourite part of the game? Mine is definatly got to be the bikes and the wheelies, it rules.

dan da man
Nov 14th, 2002, 08:02 AM
mines probally the bikes or the big selection of weapon but helis do rule 2!!!!

Pearl Jam
Nov 14th, 2002, 09:51 AM
mines gotta be the Helicopters. or the lap dance...:phew:

GTA king
Nov 14th, 2002, 10:32 AM
ha ha:laugh: oh yea by da does any1 no how to store boats on you property, i am saving up for the malabu club and i havnt bought a property yet, but i do own diaz's mansion, is there a boat storage there

Vic Viper
Nov 14th, 2002, 10:41 AM
Originally posted by GTA king
ha ha:laugh: oh yea by da does any1 no how to store boats on you property, i am saving up for the malabu club and i havnt bought a property yet, but i do own diaz's mansion, is there a boat storage there

dont buy malibu yet, too pricey, buy cheaper properties first like pole position, sunshine autos, cherry poppers etc... and do u have the hyman condo yet, thats must buy property came w/ heli on the roof:)...thats just my advice....

boat storage ? umm not sure but u can buy the docks came w/ two speed boats along w/ the check point charlie mission.

GTA king
Nov 14th, 2002, 10:44 AM
cheers:laugh:

dan da man
Nov 14th, 2002, 12:12 PM
yeah i would not buy the malibu fisrt it has "the driver" mission, i got pole position first (i think u know y) i got malibu b4 i atleast bought 4 props