PDA

View Full Version : Well No Easy Roads

MADRUCKIS
Nov 13th, 2002, 02:37 PM
hmpff-:laugh:
Well I started on Ps2 fantasy posting a thread asking why the code to play as Revolver Ocelot for MGS2 didin't work. After finding out it was a fake, I stayed-posting here and there. Eventually, I spread out of the MG forum and into the many folds of this place-meeting some pretty funny and intresting people.
Thats why now, since I have to go away in order to handle something-I just wanna acknowledge people.

*MakG-you shoulda known you were gonna be first, my man. You and me have talked about any subject on the face of this earth-shoot I even knew you before you were a mod. You keep pimpin and we might meet again in Substance!
*Meryl-THE leading lady of Anime, the woman who introduced me to Hellsing and all its grandure. Just really started talkin a few months ago, but everyday was a pleasure.
*Chick3nWire-or whatever your name is by the end of this long thread-lol-your pm's hafta be the most interesting stuff I ever talked about-I think-your a great poet and I hope you keep it up
*007_Jamesbond & CC-us 3 had the most legendary battle (ie-Sean Connery & Alex Trebec in mechs vs. Jill Valentine in her Nemesis mech) Ahhh the good ol days
Berretta & S4H- got to talk to you fellas often and we seem to fall from the same tree, even though I'm more of a "nut" lol

Everyone else I might have missed your not missed in my head

By the time I post again, I'd have already published my first book-hopefuly the publishing won't take THAT long. I'll also have something else but I'd rather not jinx anything (and no its not a kid-I'm 22-I'm not having kids till I'm like 90)
And with that I'm off. I'll reply to this thread till the end of the week.........

Rei
Nov 13th, 2002, 05:34 PM
Hope to see you posting again now and then, because even if you have to "handle something", the Internet is a way to relax yourself, and you should be able to have some funny and/or relaxing spots anytime you want. At least, I think so.

Good luck for anything, also if you didn't mention my name in your post :evil:

Beretta55
Nov 13th, 2002, 05:47 PM
Originally posted by Rei
Hope to see you posting again now and then, because even if you have to "handle something", the Internet is a way to relax yourself, and you should be able to have some funny and/or relaxing spots anytime you want. At least, I think so.

Good luck for anything, also if you didn't mention my name in your post :evil:
*Cowers in fear of rei*:laugh:
well publish that book and and you come back and post and who said your more of the nut? im a bigger nut but i just dont show it jk jk:laugh:

Lost_myth
Nov 13th, 2002, 06:16 PM
Awe, You're soo sweet! *hugs* I hope everything works out for you. I hope you come back and if not my email is [email protected] and my aim is Chocobomyth.

We will all Miss ya

MADRUCKIS
Nov 13th, 2002, 10:38 PM
Good luck for anything, also if you didn't mention my name in your post

Whoopsie Rei-they say its impossible to completey forget anyone or anything in your lifetime......so your in this mind of mines Rei ;)

And I'll be back Chick-I just don't think it'll be for awhile

Berretta-it's ok to be a nut..but it sucks to be a nut who sticks to the sides of a room (aka Wallnut)

Sword 4 Hire
Nov 13th, 2002, 10:39 PM
Ah man, I was just starting to get to know you too. Your a really good guy and I hope everything works out for you and your able to keep posting here every now and then.

If you happen to have AIM my sn is Sw0rd 4 Hire if you wanna talk sometime.

Good luck man

MADRUCKIS
Nov 13th, 2002, 11:25 PM
oh thanx S4h

I also forgot my info too

Ummm...madruckis1@yahoo
and I'm madruckis1 on AIM..........I won't have a PC for awhile after this week cause I'm upgrading to handle more software.....but if anyone wants to keep in contact with me like that-its no prob

MakgSnake
Nov 14th, 2002, 12:12 AM
Hey Mad, thats true that we talked about almost everything and it was always greating have some serious yet fun conversations. I from heart gives you "BEST OF LUCK" in everything you are doing. Hope to see you soon back again more often.

A very good luck again in that book you are going to publish, I always knew you were amazing at the writing part. Simply mind blowing. When everything is done on that, give us a feed back and let us know (all of us).

Thanks for sharing everything with us (I know you are not leaving the forums for good, and I sound like you are) Still, thanks for everything....... especially those MGS talks we have had in the past couple of months!.! Hope to see you back rocking this place as soon as possible!.! :)

Ninja
Nov 14th, 2002, 12:28 AM
wuts the name of the book? mayB I'll buy it.
my aim is bittermaul

MADRUCKIS
Nov 14th, 2002, 12:54 AM
Thanx Makg
You'll always be Les Infants Teribles to me my man.

And as for the name of the book, {X}, I can't diverge that cause the guy who helpin out with publishing it would shoot me with a flaming arrow (in my rectum) if I did. But, once its all said and done, I'll send everyone the info.........everyone who knows me will like it I promise-it's just something I've been compiling since 8th grade that I think people should read.
I'll just be better once it's done......well book one of four anyways:phew:

Jolie
Nov 14th, 2002, 11:24 AM
Are you going to publish a book? Really? Sounds exciting! Good luck!

MADRUCKIS
Nov 14th, 2002, 09:21 PM
Yeah.........well um.
Guess thats it.

Extra thanx go out:

Frozen, Mena, Fortune, Andi, Trik, RE Chick, SSsnake-
Our paths crossed once or twice in my stint here and all you have found me tolerable. Congrats. All of you stay safe and don't eat rotten pudding

To everyone who's contacted me via AIM, please pm me to get my new screen name cause I won't go under that name in my new account......

Thanx to everyone who ever cared about words written in my "tongue" and I wish only the greatest of things for only the greatest of freinds......

Peace

(I edited this to add some names)

MakgSnake
Nov 14th, 2002, 10:45 PM
I say good luck to you again Mad, ..... you really are cool!!..!! I love the new signature you have now. Its beautifully cool.