PDA

View Full Version : Describe the above person!

Hylas
Nov 13th, 2002, 10:30 AM
Again, a sort of chain thread. This time try to give a brief description of the personality of the above member, considering the way he/she posts, or the impressions you got from any other aspect. You may be wrong or right, who knows? You don't have to write only compliments or say "he/she's a nice person" etc.... etc... try to post something more "accurate", like if you were describing a book or a movie to someone, and you can't only say "this movie is very good" but you have to make another person understand what the movie is about.

Obviously, the described person, later, can say if a certain description is reliable or not, which points are completely wrong and which ones are somewhat right. This could become an interesting subject for a discussion and a way to get to know the people you still don't know much.

MakgSnake
Nov 13th, 2002, 10:38 AM
Hylas, is well a member I would like to know more, but for some reason never get a chance to talk to. (I wonder why).

Shes the leader when it comes to threads like "Questions/Answers" type. :)

Describing her would be quite difficult for me, as I dont know her that well. (May be if she stops running away from me.) :laugh:

She is straightforward....."That" I know, I believe. And she is very sweeeetttt. .... right?..right!

Edit: Like I said, she has been there for quite some timeee, and so have I, still I cant say much about her, what a shame for me. (Giving hints to Hylas!!!!) But she is cool and trippin. Also she cares about me!!!! and I do too. Seriously!

Sword 4 Hire
Nov 13th, 2002, 04:08 PM
Probably the biggest MGS fan on these forums, Makg is nice to everyone and his posts are always fun and uplifting. He's a huge fan of Eminem and I think I'm going to see 8-Mile thanks to his rating for it. All together he's a really cool guy as well as a good mod. Hope to become better friends with him someday and hopefully I'll be able to write more next time

Cannibal Clown
Nov 13th, 2002, 05:02 PM
S4H, a guy i never get bored of. One of the other people who can still continue on with a decent thread and still come up with new and interesting comments and all of the other sort of crap that is expected from a good forum member.

merylsilverburg
Nov 13th, 2002, 07:58 PM
I'm not sure if I'm accurate, but I'll give it a try: CC is a very nice person, but to me, he seems a bit insecure about himself, which brings about negative thinking. However, to hide his pain and sadness, it seems to me that he basically tries to goof around and be aloof. His sensitivity makes him easy to talk to and I'm sure once you get to know him better, he'll be able to open up easily. He seems to like solutions to his difficult problems, but would also like to figure them out himself. Overall, he's a great guy but just needs to be more positive. :)

*Sorry for insulting you if I'm not right. :(*

Ruby Moon
Nov 13th, 2002, 08:10 PM
merylsilverburg probably thinks nobody likes her and that's why she seems kinda clumsy in some situations: she apologies a lot, she always tries to underline that her opinions are humble and they could be wrong. But apart from that, indeed she tries to always give valuable info when somebody's asking. She must be a shy person in reality, but that's probably because she often feels a bit out of place. She should think more about her qualities, 'cause when she acts without thinking of her faults and without being embarassed, people seem to appreciate her much.

AudioBoxer
Nov 13th, 2002, 09:10 PM
Ruby Moon probably one of my fav members here, I love the way she takes the time to post something, its not just really fast typed up, I also like her poems and drawing very good, thats really all I have to say, one of the best members in the forum and I am not just saying it!!!!!!!

MakgSnake
Nov 14th, 2002, 12:06 AM
Audio Boxer is the crazy guy at the forums (Dont take it the wrong way) Hes the cool crazy guy, who just wants to have some fun time where he goes I believe. Havn't really talked on the pms nor msn, still I think he could be a good great friend. He is the most different member I have seen in a long time, which is simply great. Very hip guy... with quite some funny posts around..!.. :)

happy_doughnut
Nov 14th, 2002, 01:32 AM
Makg has got to be one of the most "hardcore" MG fans I've even seen. Regular posts include a nice mixture or seriousness and wit. His posts are enjoyable to read as they can either be informative, helpful, or just plain silly.
His drawings in the gallery are amazing stuff, as well.
Always matching up the font color with his latest sig. scheme... hehe.
It's too bad he can sometimes think of himself as being "dull"...
and not as important as other members. Maybe if he realized he's mistaken...

Frozen
Nov 14th, 2002, 03:02 AM
Behind a "harsh", "rude", and "strong" shield, hides a sweet, fragile and cute sweetie.

Unfortunately, this girl understimates herself, or at least that's what I've seen. I am not sure. But I believe she still has not noticed how gorgeously cute she is, and how important she can be in a community.

I don't give a flyin f*** about the ways she expresses heself or the way others interpret this and think about her, she's one of the cutest persons I've ever met over the net.

That's the word, THE CUTE!!! :D

jjmoohead
Nov 14th, 2002, 03:17 AM
What can I say about Frozen....hmmmm

Well frozen, from what i can tell you seem to be one of those gamers that would get mad at a game and break something. Of course I could be wrong but I just got this image.

Seems to be a decent person though and his opionion on many subjects are always interesting and to the point. I feel I could easily get along with you in person.

Its nice having you around these most awsome forums

merylsilverburg
Nov 14th, 2002, 07:02 PM
jjmoohead seems to be a carefree fellow, who can also be responsible, serious, and yet humorous when the situation calls for it. He is also wise and helpful and seems to care about the people he's known for a long time. He doesn't seem to mind the small things in life which makes him easy to talk to and be around with. I hope to know more about him in the future. :)

Beretta55
Nov 14th, 2002, 07:15 PM
what can i say she is one awsome person. she know's so much about anime i envy her:laugh: she is pretty much a anime queen she is a nice person and look's like she can stand my annoyence:laugh: she is a very nice person so in conclusion....hail the queen:laugh:

Lost_myth
Nov 14th, 2002, 07:21 PM
He's gotten very quiet, hardly...never talks to me anymore. hah....anyways. He's funny. But disturbingly quiet:blink: Mortals... :ghost: He has good taste tho. Cool spunky attitude!:laugh:

Cannibal Clown
Nov 15th, 2002, 04:59 PM
One of the greatest writers i ever had the privilage of talking to. Very open and deep with people, and always expresses her personality in various forms, making her true self seen by all people.

very kind and sweet, one of the nicest girls here.

But is still confused with the always changing names. And this one, hmmm? Chick3nWire? WTF? But anyway, it's cool and creative, makes me laugh when i see it.

Redpyramidhead
Nov 15th, 2002, 05:44 PM
Cannibal Clown is accurately named because...well for one thing he's always kidding around and the other thing is there's kind of a "bite" to his jokes and other things he says (pun really not intended) hence the cannibal part. i think meryl made some perceptive observations into the man behind the name, too. Generally, Clown is an all around great guy to have around here with his sense of humor and enthusiasm towards posting.

_RED_ stuff

Redpyramidhead
Nov 16th, 2002, 02:24 AM
whew...that was kind of hard...I'm still trying to get to know most of you. a lot of my favorites seem to have posted in this thread including of course hylas who started it. well um PEACE:cool:

_RED_ stuff

"It's a creepy kind of cool."

Hylas
Nov 16th, 2002, 09:53 AM
Pyramihead seem to be a clever person. His comments are always balanced and he's not embarassed to ask when he doesn't know about a certain subject. This to me is evidence of an open minded person. At the beginning I thought, by the name and by the post regarding the SH forum, that he was one of these newbies that are interested only in a game or two, and that are not going to last long :laugh: I was wrong, because his presence is not limited to a section of the forums. Plus, by his writings, I got the idea he has sort of very peculiar tastes. He's also a good writer :)

Makg, I know we haven't talked much, but I don't have messengers :P How do I contact people without them? It's clearly impossible. I had messengers, but they messed up my hard disk, with all these stupid hidden advertising softwares they bring with them! Suggestions will be greatly appreciated :right:

Vicious_2003
Nov 17th, 2002, 01:24 AM
Well Im still new here but ill give this a go. Hylas was one of the ppl on this board that stood out the most to me. Shes always got useful tidbits of information to drop in her replies and keeps a cool head about her on topics that would push most to anger. Shes a main stay on these forums . I sence that shes a good person and what more can you ask ?. (I know not many of you know me so if someone wishes to skip me and delve further into Hylas's Psychy , go right ahead . But any comments on yours truly would be appreciated , negative or positive :laugh: )

Beretta55
Nov 17th, 2002, 01:57 AM
i dont know him much but from what i seen he is a cool person. a nice person who has a quite nice thing's to say even though i havent seen him much but for his time i have seen him on here he has been a cool guy. hope to see more of him in the future:cool:

merylsilverburg
Nov 17th, 2002, 02:31 AM
beretta seems to think of himself as annoying or a nuisance, but to me, he seems perfectly fine. :) He's quite funny and has interesting posts and doesn't take things too seriously. He seems like a great gamer who knows him games well. His posts are amusing and he seems to be able to join in a wide range of different topics, which is cool. I really hope to know him a little more. :)

goodman
Nov 17th, 2002, 08:30 AM
Meryl is a real sweetheart, i started noticing her posts shortly after she joined and found her to be refreshing and pleasant. After dealing with a lot of gibberish being a mod here in the latter part of last year i was ready for some time off and just enjoying the forum, and Meryl's post were well thought out, and indicated an educated, well thought out, friendly, approach. She is a nice person to talk to and nonconfrontational, which could be said about some others, but she shines there. Im sure she has a bright future ahead!!

Ruby Moon
Nov 17th, 2002, 10:20 PM
Originally posted by AudioBoxer
Ruby Moon probably one of my fav members here, I love the way she takes the time to post something, its not just really fast typed up, I also like her poems and drawing very good, thats really all I have to say, one of the best members in the forum and I am not just saying it!!!!!!!

Hey dude, I don't write! And I don't draw either! What are you talking about? :laugh:

From what I see, goodman is a cool person. I mean, I remember him saying he's 40 something, and he still plays videogames and he read Tolkien. How cool is that? XD
He's one of the oldest members here, so he's kinda respected and he knows how and when to post.

Beretta55
Nov 17th, 2002, 11:48 PM
ahh ruby moon one of the coolest member's i have seen on here. she is a nice person and she likes SH2 woot!:laugh: she just has a cool attitude and like's videogame's that's just awsome:P

RexNorton
Nov 18th, 2002, 03:07 AM
beretta55, well hmmmm lets see....he smells funny

that's all i know

Cannibal Clown
Nov 18th, 2002, 06:04 PM
Well....Ummmmm...., uhhhh, I'm not really sure what to say about RexNorton. You haven't really had any sort of real impact on me from the posts you've made, but you know what, the f*ck with it. I'll put in a good word for you anyways, because i think you have potenial. So for sh*ts and giggles, I think you're the coolest bad ass on the forums, and that you're one of the coolest guys i know. And if anyone says anything bad about him, then they're f*cking nuts, because RexNorton is awesome, i mean, just take a look at that name, it's all like Rex, followed by a Norton. I mean, How cool is that man!

MakgSnake
Nov 18th, 2002, 06:12 PM
Like I have always said, one of the most amazing members, but lately have been missing quite some fun at the forums.

To describe this person.

1.) Extremely Funny.
2.) Very logical
3.) King of Spams (He does it in a way, that you would think its a post related to the thread, but wont be. Its an art, trust me) ;)
4.) A very kind member.
5.) Extremely Funny.
6.) Anime maniac, at its best!
7.) Excellent at drawings.
8.) Extremely Funny.

But recently the clown has lost its jokes and fun :( ..... I hope the smile comes back on the clown. :)

RexNorton
Nov 18th, 2002, 06:43 PM
Originally posted by Cannibal Clown
i mean, just take a look at that name, it's all like Rex, followed by a Norton. I mean, How cool is that man!

haha thanks clown!

MakgSnake: i don't care what everyone else says about you, you're ok in my book!

MakgSnake
Nov 18th, 2002, 08:11 PM
Originally posted by RexNorton
MakgSnake: i don't care what everyone else says about you, you're ok in my book!
Thanks buddy. :)

Cannibal Clown
Nov 22nd, 2002, 05:23 PM
Well, Makg has been here, like umm... forever i guess, just below SSSnake on the post count, and he's always been one of the colest guys on the forums. Always good to count on for a witty comment where one is needed, and very creative. Is a real bad ass, but hesitates to show it, unless tempted of coarse. HE's one of the most respectable members here in my opinion, and one of the people who can draw better than me and am very envious of. Good taste in games, even though he does have a grudge against the hole Xbox, and halo thing, he's still cool.

007_JamesBond
Nov 22nd, 2002, 05:51 PM
CC is one person that i am glad to know before i leave, he amung a few others I will always remember, thanks CC for making my last few months as a civilian worth it, lol just wait though we, as well as our other friends are leaving this town with a big bang

Matrix
Nov 22nd, 2002, 06:46 PM
007_Jamesbond is of course a 007 fanatic plus he has posted so many times and he's at a really high level!!!