PDA

View Full Version : Help Needed On No Escapse Mission

The_Senator
Nov 13th, 2002, 02:51 AM
Well I've just bought the Malibu Club and I can't seem to get in and out of the police station alive with that guy.

If you guys have any tips or if your method was successful plz let me know.

Thx in advance!!

dan da man
Nov 13th, 2002, 10:23 AM
this was easy get a cop siut from the locker room then go get the key card rescue the man (have a car parked out side kind of fast and good steering) just sprint out of the cop station the guy will follow u get in the car hell get in then drive like hell to the pay and spray they put a pink dot on the map so its easy

The_Senator
Nov 13th, 2002, 04:06 PM
Where is the locker??

pedpid2
Nov 13th, 2002, 04:17 PM
locker room is to your left from entrance. Once u get the guy out from jail. Shoot the only cop in the room next to the jail and look for other cops that coming from upstair. If upstair was clear, run like hell to the exit. When u r outside just run to the car. You should enter the car in the passenger door, so the guy won't have to go around the car to get in if the car has two doors(4 doors is better but not a sport car may be too slow to getaway). The rest depends on your drive and luck to get to the nearest police bribe and then spray'n pay.

dan da man
Nov 13th, 2002, 05:51 PM
some guy said after doing "the job" mission u can get the hunter is this true?

Matrix
Nov 13th, 2002, 05:57 PM
You can get the hunter at any time. Just put on a cop suit and go to the military base. Its located north west of the helipad..........use a maverick to get there!!!

dan da man
Nov 14th, 2002, 08:12 AM
if u can get it any time what is the point of getting 100 packages?

dan da man
Nov 14th, 2002, 12:16 PM
u cant get the HUNTER at any time its never there when i go u have to get 100 packages first or do "keep your friends close mision" u cant just get it straigt away!!

The_Senator
Nov 14th, 2002, 01:59 PM
this was easy get a cop siut from the locker room then go get the key card rescue the man (have a car parked out side kind of fast and good steering) just sprint out of the cop station the guy will follow u get in the car hell get in then drive like hell to the pay and spray they put a pink dot on the map so its easy

thx d00d your advice was top, I did it exactly like you said and had it done in no time!!

Thx to all u guys that helped!!