PDA

View Full Version : have u ever?

Ninja
Nov 12th, 2002, 11:11 PM
have u ever played a game that took u over 50 hours to play and get far on, but one day it gets erased and u won't play that game anymore?

this happened 2 me, but try 2 guess which game

Hadoken
Nov 12th, 2002, 11:18 PM
well i had a similiar incident happen to me. i was playing tales of destiny 2(psx) and played about 60hrs into the game. i had a load of items in my inventory i didnt need, so i sold it all. but ironically, i wanted to see how much i could rack up by selling EVERYTHING i had in order to gain enough money to see this one sidequest. well after i sold ALL of my stuff, i accidently saved over the one save that got me that far. all my other saves were at least 5hrs earlier, and i really didnt wanna play back that long. so i just plain quit.. :disturb:

goodman
Nov 12th, 2002, 11:46 PM
Ive had it happen a time or two, and usually i wont replay it, few games are worth doing that, really.

Beretta55
Nov 13th, 2002, 10:13 AM
FFX:P i was far had all sort's of stuff until one day my friend carelessly deleated the memory. now it would be such a chore doing all over again.

Ninja
Nov 13th, 2002, 10:44 AM
true, well mine was FF9, I had put a lot into this game, and my game got erased, I was in oilvert (i think thats how u spell it:P ). I would never go through this game again:mad:

Sword 4 Hire
Nov 13th, 2002, 04:02 PM
Well thank the lord its yet to happen to me but if it did I would'nt go back and do it all over again. Way too much work, this game would have to be godlike for me to put all that time back into it

Noki Noki
Nov 13th, 2002, 04:34 PM
Mrm.. I had exactly 50 hours on Arc the Lad II (Surprise!) when my memory card corrupted.. (*$#& Mad Catz.. and the like)

The original Wild ARMs, and Lunar: SSSC.. even though I want to play them again, I can't, they were borrowed. o_o

AudioBoxer
Nov 13th, 2002, 09:14 PM
yes this happened to me I was playing Shemnue (The greatest game ever!) and I was about 85% done with the game, and one day I went to play it and it was completly gone, I was soooo pissed of, I didnt go to work the 1st 2 days I got it cus i was playing it all the time so that also pissed me off, so I just waited about a month and played it agian!