PDA

View Full Version : The Best Place To You In The World?

kamari-ice
Feb 13th, 2002, 02:19 PM
What is your best place.Is it Paris or something.I would have to say a beach.You can say somewheres you haven't gone to.I would say a beach because they are nice, and sometimes the weather could be nice.These are some pictures of some beaches, the water is real, and the beaches are real.

LINKS REMOVED PER USER REQUEST

trunks69420
Feb 13th, 2002, 02:30 PM
Beaches are great, but my favorite ones are the Nude Beaches!!
My favorite place has to be Niagara Falls. It is beautiful!

Rocky
Feb 13th, 2002, 02:37 PM
Great choice trunks69420 about the nude beaches bit anyway!!!!
However I would have to say my favourite place is in a jacuzzi with lots of very fit women.

nanjij
Feb 13th, 2002, 02:41 PM
that happened to me once in turkey
i went for those massage things and part of it was to go in a jucuzzi, guess who was in there with me rocky horny ozie herself, it was great
im sorry u only know who the horny ozie is if u go to NFGS school

kamari-ice
Feb 13th, 2002, 02:49 PM
Yeah Niagra Falls is a pretty place.I have some pictures here of it.

http://falls.net/picttour/pict3/pic8s.jpg

http://www.infoniagara.com/new-pictures/am-falls.jpg

Hylas
Feb 13th, 2002, 03:21 PM
To me the best palce on earth is HOME!
Well, sometimes I think it's a bit boring and I'd like to change and visit other places.
But everytime I travel, I'm glad when I come back.
This may sound stupid, but I like the place where I live :)

Cannibal Clown
Feb 13th, 2002, 06:00 PM
Japan Japan Japan Japan Japan!!!!!
I've always wanted to go to Japan and live there for the rest of my life. It's my dream.
Not to mention i love sea food and Pacific Oceanh Weather.

Mana
Feb 13th, 2002, 06:46 PM
I'd like to visit Japan too.
But it's very expensive, so I'll have to wait a little longer before I can go there :(

merylsilverburg
Feb 13th, 2002, 06:50 PM
Originally posted by Cannibal Clown
Japan Japan Japan Japan Japan!!!!!
I've always wanted to go to Japan and live there for the rest of my life. It's my dream.
Not to mention i love sea food and Pacific Oceanh Weather.

Wahhhhhhh! Me too!!! I absolutely LOVE Japan! I would like to move to Osaka, since that place is SHOPPING CITY!! :D Japan is SO the only place I would go to! :)

Cannibal Clown
Feb 13th, 2002, 06:55 PM
I asked my friend who's going to Japan this march for a week if she'd let me come with her. Obviously she said no. I guess I just have to wait until I can afford to go on my own.

Spirit
Feb 13th, 2002, 06:58 PM
sorry to be so rude, but it says so under my location :D

j/k lol but really I like to be on a really nice island or a cruise around the world. Either would be even better with a female presense :)

kamari-ice
Feb 13th, 2002, 07:21 PM
Well how come there isn't nothing romantic here, Japan is, but a Jucusii {sp}

merylsilverburg
Feb 13th, 2002, 07:37 PM
Sorry, kamari-ice, but Japan is pretty romantic too! I hate to be a sicko, but Japan has the largest prostitute community in the world. But, the Japs are VERY conservative about it. They don't allow foreigners because they want to keep it strictly their own people, because they feel ashamed if they let foreigners in. Also, they have these hotels called "Love Hotels" where couples get to go and spend a night just for "pleasure" purposes. I know that's not exactly romantic, but every place has their own romantic thing and I guess what I mentioned above it their idea of romantic! I'm not a perverted sicko who looks up on these things of Japan. I found this information out on books and online sites when I research on Japan. So, I'm not into hentai, okay?! Just wanted to let you all know! :)

kamari-ice
Feb 13th, 2002, 07:44 PM
No meryl I didn't say Japan isn't romantic.Here is a quote from my post.
Quote: Japan is
[Japan is] means Japan is romantic, I was talking about a jucuzzi.

merylsilverburg
Feb 13th, 2002, 07:47 PM
Oh, whoops! Ha, ha.....I'm feeling stupid now! Sorry everyone! I probably confused the living hell out of everybody! *Runs and hides in the corner*

Cannibal Clown
Feb 13th, 2002, 08:00 PM
Don't worry about it. I know axactly what you were talking about. I don't think that Japan is famose for being romantic or anything, but they do have a different view over nudity and sex, maonly because of their religion. I'd love to go there and spend my entire day at one of those public nudity bath houses. Just spend my time relaxing and enjoying the view.

merylsilverburg
Feb 13th, 2002, 08:03 PM
Japan is very different than most cultures. It's pretty strange too, because the Japanese are pretty conservative, but yet, they have all this stuff, like hentai anime, public bath houses, prostitutes, geishas, etc. It's almost like, this is their way of being free from their stuffy society.

Cannibal Clown
Feb 13th, 2002, 08:09 PM
I don't think that they're anything different from us. It's just that they're not ashamed about the way they are and aren't embarrased about their bodies and sexuality. As for public nudity, we have beaches and I'm sure that just about all of us wouldn't mind having a place like that down the corner.

And I don't look at hentai or ecchi. So don't call me a pervert.

merylsilverburg
Feb 13th, 2002, 08:14 PM
Yeah, I guess you're right. Don't worry, I don't watch hentai or ecchi either. Have you seen this series called Sakura Diaries? I heard from someone that it was just an innocent romantic comedy and when I saw it, it was slightly hentai in a way. The plot is sooo dumb and it's really quite annoying. I can't believe I was so stupid to listen to that person. :mad:

Uchiha Sasuke
Feb 13th, 2002, 08:15 PM
Hmmm best place in the world.I would have to say that my favorite place would wanna be on stage playing in front of a bunch of fans

Cannibal Clown
Feb 13th, 2002, 08:19 PM
I wouldn't mind being one of those fans in front of the stage watching.

Uchiha Sasuke
Feb 13th, 2002, 08:20 PM
LOL!!!:D I know that your trying to humor me

007_JamesBond
Feb 14th, 2002, 12:35 PM
Me I love to sleep, and when I am not there, I dont know.

trunks69420
Feb 14th, 2002, 12:45 PM
I dont know about the "sleeping", but the bedroom is also a VERY nice place if it has the right, how shall i say: "accesories":)

007_JamesBond
Feb 14th, 2002, 12:46 PM
what are you implying?

trunks69420
Feb 14th, 2002, 12:50 PM
WOMEN, and lots of them!! Well, thats not entirely true for me. A monaje-tou' is good some times, but I prefer more specific relationships.

kamari-ice
Feb 14th, 2002, 06:17 PM
Man ya'll are getting it all wrong.A place that is not man made, these are places not man made. {Japan,Beaches,singing is good,Oceans}, not the bedroom.

Mercury Shadow
Feb 14th, 2002, 07:32 PM
The Jaxx

A concert venue that I go to often to see metal bands... I feel great in there, and I'm always with my friends.. like my home away from home :)

Cannibal Clown
Feb 14th, 2002, 08:41 PM
Originally posted by kamari-ice
Man ya'll are getting it all wrong.A place that is not man made, these are places not man made. {Japan,Beaches,singing is good,Oceans}, not the bedroom.
Well in that case, i think it would be awesome to just be in a huge cavern under water. It would be even better if I was able to breath water, then i could just live like a tropical bird, only in the water. But warm water with a lot of colorfull fish and water plant life.

And better yet, on mars. Looking into the sky and see all of the stars. But on a different planet. look at Jupiter and Earth. That would be so cool. And like before. I'd like to be free withoput depending on the air support from a huge glass bowl on my head. just like I am here, but in space, weighing like 12 pounds and being able to through a base ball into space. unlike here where they just end up falling back to the ground.

merylsilverburg
Feb 14th, 2002, 08:46 PM
Hmm....I think kamari-ice said that Japan, Beaches, Ocean, and singing are good, it's the bed that's not good. Or I may be wrong because I misread his other reply and felt stupid afterwards.

Uchiha Sasuke
Feb 14th, 2002, 11:19 PM
Another good place would be in the middle of the woods when its is winter,sitting on my snowmobile and listening to the wind blow

007_JamesBond
Feb 15th, 2002, 12:44 PM
yes that would be a soothing sound, but to me I love to sleep.

JC Denton
Feb 15th, 2002, 04:46 PM
sleeping's nice, i would love to sleep in the clouds that would be sooooo nice:D they look so comfey when you look out of the plane window. but thats not possible YET or probably ever.
shame because that would be the best place especially on a warm summers night.

Cannibal Clown
Feb 15th, 2002, 05:21 PM
they do have those parachute training things that keep you in the air making it seem as if you're falling, but you're actually not. So it is kinda possible to sleep in the air. If you put one on a mountain and there was a lot of clouds and fog around, then technicly, you would be floating on the clouds.

JC Denton
Feb 15th, 2002, 05:31 PM
good point i might try that.....no wait thats a lie i wont, but still nice idea. i could always imagin sleeping in the clouds even if i dont get round to doing it:D

nanjij
Feb 15th, 2002, 05:35 PM
i think theres a small chance u may frezz

007_JamesBond
Feb 15th, 2002, 07:47 PM
there always is a small chance

Zelgadis
Feb 15th, 2002, 09:37 PM
Originally posted by spiritslayer
j/k lol but really I like to be on a really nice island or a cruise around the world. Either would be even better with a female presense :)

same here same here :)

Ruby Moon
Feb 16th, 2002, 12:09 AM
The best place in the world to me is Florence.
I've been there last year and I fell in love with the atmosphere of that city.
Probably the best place in the world and the place I'd like to live in.