PDA

View Full Version : Hitler.

MakgSnake
Nov 11th, 2002, 05:03 PM
What views do you have on him?

Sleazy P Martini
Nov 11th, 2002, 05:07 PM
Well he was a madman......but I find reading about him facinating. How someone could kill so many people.....*shakes head*

MakgSnake
Nov 11th, 2002, 05:23 PM
Originally posted by Sleazy P Martini
How someone could kill so many people.....*shakes head*
Just like........ never mind.

I like to read about him too, but both sides of the story though.

AudioBoxer
Nov 11th, 2002, 05:33 PM
There really isnt anything to say about him, I just cant stand his arse!

Noki Noki
Nov 11th, 2002, 05:49 PM
Actually, I'd like to meet him and hold a tea party to converse about all those generalized, evil schemes he created...

He'd certainly is a figure that'd be interesting to talk to..

Edit: ... I'm so tired my grammar is starting to beat me with a long, vulgar stick...

Ninja
Nov 11th, 2002, 06:16 PM
he wanted to b an artist but his dad filled his head with shit

Gadzoox
Nov 11th, 2002, 08:02 PM
Really? Good thing my parents are supportive... ;)

He was a crazy jerk in my opinion. Sure he'd be interesting to talk to; but I'd have troubles restraining from kicking his evil arse around the block. :)

AudioBoxer
Nov 11th, 2002, 09:26 PM
He gets like 5000 fan letters a week from fans of him, how f*cking gay is that, that shows how screwed up our society is

Hat Guy
Nov 12th, 2002, 01:03 AM
i'm a communist (no really!), so i hate hitler on all levels
but a conversation with him would be interesting..

Frozen
Nov 12th, 2002, 02:34 AM
No matter how pure, great, utopic his ideals were, none of that gave him the right to kill so many people, and in the way he did, and not just the fact that he killed those people, but ruined much many more lives than those he just took away.

All f****** nazis should burn in hell.

And I'd be happy to be able to talk to him, just to spit him in the face and then burn him alive. :mad:

Beretta55
Nov 12th, 2002, 07:00 AM
i hate hilter with a passion but its facinating to read about him since war stuff interest's me. but to meet him in person i would like to meet him before he started the war but if i had to meet him during the war i would beat his ass to the curb.

Ninja
Nov 12th, 2002, 09:31 PM
I hate hitler, but he was messed since child. his dad is the one 2 blame. but I don't hate any1. without him, we wouldn't have gotten the MOH game (jk)

Lost_myth
Nov 13th, 2002, 06:31 PM
We were talking about him in world history class and some how I wound up...eating his brains? Just don't ask. lol

I think that he did horrible things. He contradicted himself all the time and if you really think about it, he really isn't that smart.

The ideal person had blonde hair and blue eyes and he was totally oppisite. What a moron! There's more but I'm not going to keep going on about it.

007_JamesBond
Nov 14th, 2002, 09:03 PM
my viewpoints on him are that he had a goal and for that he put everything on the line for that dream, he failed that is it, in a nutshell

BlackThornn
Nov 14th, 2002, 09:45 PM
A power-hungry dictator that crippled and indeed gutted a nation, not to mention all he destroyed outside germany and his occupation zone.

The thing is, he wasn't mad. He knew exactly what he was doing. He capitalized on anti jewish sentiment to gain power. This was his big good idea. Other than that he was a good public speaker and was charismatic conveying his ideas.

And another thing is.. He wasn't a genius. If he was he wouldn't have set up his government to be so competitive with each other, and he probably could have taken over and kept control of even more than he did. He pretty much got lucky and riled up some fundamentally stupid, prejudiced people. Strangely enough many people could be riled up enough to kill and fight for things a loe easier way back when.. musta been lack of the education we have as standards now, eh?