PDA

View Full Version : Who has pets?

AudioBoxer
Nov 11th, 2002, 03:16 PM
I am just kinda wondering who has pets? if so what kind?

I have a dog, he is a Great Pyraneese, his name is bear, he is 6 months old, he is reallly big though he will be about 150 pounds when he gets older. I also have cat that is a Persian, her name is Sheba, she is 4

Gadzoox
Nov 11th, 2002, 03:32 PM
Oohh Great Pyraneseseses are beautiful!!! Bear sure sounds like a cutey!!

I've got a 5 year old Golden Retriever, named Tucker; and a 3 year old cat, Rocco. Rocco is the devil and dogs are so much better! :)

I used to have rats too.. i've had 10 of them in a span of 6 years and they are AWESOME pets. Though I developed an allergy to them so I can't have any more! :/

Lost_myth
Nov 11th, 2002, 04:36 PM
I have two turtles, they are not those small ones you can catch. They always freakin' kill the fish even Picoso. They fried 'em.

I have a three year old dog (Nov. 9th, 1999), her name is Daisy. She's an American Cocker Spaniel.

Noki Noki
Nov 11th, 2002, 04:47 PM
I've got a beta fishy named "Smump" that I've had for probably about a year or two now..

Then, there's that vulture that flies around here rather often.. o.o

AudioBoxer
Nov 11th, 2002, 05:38 PM
Originally posted by Gadzoox
Oohh Great Pyraneseseses are beautiful!!! Bear sure sounds like a cutey!!

:/
ya they are really good dogs, but mine has been biting and riping the carpet upstairs in the guest room, you cant really tell that there is something wrong with it cus its in the closet, but other than that he is a really good dog

MakgSnake
Nov 11th, 2002, 05:39 PM
I had a Cat, her name was "Rani" and well...... I loved her but my grandfather left her into another city. :(

Ninja
Nov 11th, 2002, 06:20 PM
I have some guppy fish, and a big aquarium.

check it out!
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Hills/1815/gp22.jpg

http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Hills/1815/bluprlst.gif

http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Hills/1815/green.gif

Gadzoox
Nov 11th, 2002, 07:58 PM
Originally posted by AudioBoxer

ya they are really good dogs, but mine has been biting and riping the carpet upstairs in the guest room, you cant really tell that there is something wrong with it cus its in the closet, but other than that he is a really good dog

Talk to your vet about "dominance training" and that should really help (if you aren't doing that already anyways). Unless your vet knows nothing, then get another vet who knows how to handle big dogs. :)

Plus all puppies need to go through that crazy stage and he should calm down when he's about three years old. ;)

AudioBoxer
Nov 11th, 2002, 09:28 PM
Yeah I already talked to my vet and she said wait until he is a year old then take him to dog training, which I am gunna do! really the only time he does that is when I get home from work and I let him in the house and I dont give him 100% atention which is rare!

Hat Guy
Nov 12th, 2002, 12:43 AM
one cat: Smokey Joe; a grey and cream tabby

one dog: Smudge; a dirt-coloured maltale/silky X

REChick14
Nov 12th, 2002, 05:58 AM
All I have is one cat. His name is Pepe. Hes a tabby cat. We got him for my grandmother that lives with us. She was sooo happy about getting him that she almost squeezed him to death when she hugged him. Anyways we had him for about four or five years now. Hes gotten big and is really lazy. He used to be so active but now he sleeps all the time.:disturb:

Beretta55
Nov 12th, 2002, 06:58 AM
i have many pet's cause one day i will raise a dog and cat army and take over the world!! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!...sorry got carried away:laugh: i have 3 cat's and 2 dog's and i will name them:P

P.J.-aka peggie joe-i forgot what kinda of cat she is:laugh:

roger- a tiger tom

sammy- she is a tabby

DOG'S

maggie: forgot what she is too:laugh:

jenny-mut...she like is almost everything she is a odd little one:shock:

jjmoohead
Nov 13th, 2002, 12:31 AM
I have one cat (Phoenix) actualy its spelled Pheonix cause my roomate is a dumbass and spelled the name wrong on the form

Hylas
Nov 13th, 2002, 10:18 AM
I used to have dogs years ago. The last of them was stolen by unknown bastards, and my family decided for this reason to not have pets for some time.

Redpyramidhead
Nov 15th, 2002, 07:16 PM
Over the course of my life I have had 2 golden retrievers who I absolutely adored and loved very much, but unforunately, they died of old age. To this day I miss them like crazy. First there was Candy, who my family had even before i was born so I had lived with a dog around the house my whole life so when she died I was absolutely devestated. Then we got Abby. She was the sweetest dog to ever walk the earth! I don't care how awesome you think your dog is, Abby was the sweetest! And even though I was 17 when she died I was no less devestated by it and I cried for a long time.
Anyways...I went petless for a few years but last year I adopted a cat named Belle. She's one helluva handful but I'll be darned if she isn't one of the most affectionate and nicest cats I've ever met. She loves being around people, especially me :cool:

Gadzoox
Nov 15th, 2002, 11:45 PM
Aww... losing pets (to anything) is always horribly sad; though its the good times ya gotta remember!!

Goldens RULE!!!

Gadzoox
Nov 15th, 2002, 11:50 PM
Originally posted by goodman
Xoozie throwing in a Bowieism in there im sure!! :laugh:

LOL!! Actually I wasn't!! But now that you mention it...

BOWIE!!! :D

Ahh much better! ;)