PDA

View Full Version : Oh My God!

Ninja
Nov 11th, 2002, 02:04 PM
ok, so I was going to target to get myself some soap, I went 2 the video game section, and saw Devil May Cry for on 9.99, and MGS2 for only 15.99, now I ain't got any money, but my dad does, does any1 know how 2 get ur parents to buy u a game.

grades don't work I tried them already, niether does geting hurt

MakgSnake
Nov 11th, 2002, 02:09 PM
Start crying for no reason.......... and cry hard, for long hours. You'll get all what you want and even more. May be.

Ninja
Nov 11th, 2002, 02:29 PM
aight dawg I'll try
by the way, is there skool 2day?

Frozen
Nov 11th, 2002, 02:53 PM
Just tell them your gonna do a job at home or something... wash the dishes for a whole week, and make everyone's laundry if they buy you those games. Oh man, I dunno, I buy my stuff with my own money, I really don't know what to tell you :(

Hadoken
Nov 11th, 2002, 02:59 PM
frozen's right, get an allowance

AudioBoxer
Nov 11th, 2002, 03:09 PM
when your parents are not around go into their wallets and grab a couple bucks, then everyday keep on doing that, depends on how much you take a day you should have the games soon, then tell them you need something for school and tell them you will run in and get it, and get the games!!

Sleazy P Martini
Nov 11th, 2002, 03:53 PM
^ Do you think people are stupid? I know that I keep track of whats in my wallet, and would notice missing money. Man!......stealing! :frust: You seriously piss me off at times!

Noki Noki
Nov 11th, 2002, 04:41 PM
I don't suppose you're one of those kids that goes "Mom, I'll pay you back (when).." and it actually works.. o_O
*Worked for me until I was in debt about $160*

Allowance probably is the best way to go (as mentioned before),
they'll probably still be there for a while anyway.

.. That whole money-wallet thing would work if they gave you money for lunch. Don't buy lunch, and save up the money.

But, don't STEAL it.. eesh, that's a little far for a game you'll play a coupla times and move on..

Sleazy P Martini
Nov 11th, 2002, 05:10 PM
Probably your best bet is to offer to do a series of chores in exchange for the games.

AudioBoxer
Nov 11th, 2002, 05:36 PM
Originally posted by Sleazy P Martini
^ Do you think people are stupid? I know that I keep track of whats in my wallet, and would notice missing money. Man!......stealing! :frust: You seriously piss me off at times!

hey I was just saying that cus when I was little I would take like 1 or 2 bucks outa my moms wallet and save it, she never noticed it so I was just saying that! It might work with his parents! Sorry Sleaz

MakgSnake
Nov 11th, 2002, 05:38 PM
Calm down dude, I know its wrong, but its just a crazy suggestion, I know many kids who do that. I know your a husband, not a 14 year old kid no more.

But take it easy buddy. :)

AudioBoxer
Nov 11th, 2002, 05:40 PM
Originally posted by MakgSnake

Calm down dude, I know its wrong, but its just a crazy suggestion, I know many kids who do that. I know your a husband, not a 14 year old kid no more.

But take it easy buddy. :)

no its cool he was just telling me, I do have to say I get outa control sometimes, but some adults dont know

Sleazy P Martini
Nov 11th, 2002, 05:56 PM
Yeah Makg...you're right. I'm sorry....I just hate stealing.

MakgSnake
Nov 11th, 2002, 05:58 PM
I do too now, hate it now, but back in school days....... Oohh My..... the catneen seriously had big loses cause of my buddies and I. :laugh:

Ninja
Nov 11th, 2002, 06:15 PM
well, I don't get alowance anymore, because I blew up my microwave. and I don't get any lunch money. I think I'll go with extra chores, is MGS2 and DMC worth cleaning the bathroom for?

Mercury Shadow
Nov 11th, 2002, 06:24 PM
scream out in the store "My dad beats me and if I go home with him, he'll do it again!" and dont stop screaming it until he buys it for you... a tad extreme, but effective!

Spank-A-Thon
Nov 11th, 2002, 06:24 PM
Originally posted by {X}
well, I don't get alowance anymore, because I blew up my microwave. and I don't get any lunch money. I think I'll go with extra chores, is MGS2 and DMC worth cleaning the bathroom for? For 9.99 and 15.00 most definitely!

You could try getting a job, a paper-round or something like that. Maybe offer to wash the neighbour's cars for $5 a piece or something. That's what I did when I was young, I had a paper-round and washed a lot of cars!

- S

Ninja
Nov 11th, 2002, 06:26 PM
dude I live in a farm

Spank-A-Thon
Nov 11th, 2002, 06:43 PM
Originally posted by {X}
dude I live in a farm D'oh!

- S

Ninja
Nov 11th, 2002, 06:54 PM
omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgom gomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgo mgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomg omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgom gomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgo mgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomg omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgom gomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgo mgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomg omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgom gomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgo mg

my dad just came home, told me to go to my room. I came out a half an hour later and saw MGS, DMC, Modem, Socom. omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgom gomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgo mgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomg omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgom gomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgo mgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomg omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgom gomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgo mgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomg omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgom gomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgo mgomgomg
he read my wish list 4 christmas.
I am the luckiest man alive

AudioBoxer
Nov 11th, 2002, 09:32 PM
Sweet so I guess you dont have to do any chores or anything, what I did when I was little what hold a game over the stove with boiling water and let the tape come off, then get it of slowly so I dont ruin it, then I would rip off the plastic and play the game for awhile, my mom and dad didnt even notice that the plasic was off and all I did was slip the game back into the wrapping and put more tape and that was heaven!!!

Sleazy P Martini
Nov 11th, 2002, 10:08 PM
^ I seriously hope my kid is nothing like you. You're so sneaky and deceptive.

AudioBoxer
Nov 11th, 2002, 10:11 PM
Who me? I was when I was little if you are talking about me

Hadoken
Nov 11th, 2002, 10:16 PM
lol, foreal sleazy. i hope no one has kids like that.:laugh:

and hey {x}, now that you've got your games, it doesnt mean you shouldnt be doing anything. do your dad some favors, clean the house, some chores. its the least you can do for the guy. he did get you what you wanted. and find a way to make some money too, i'm sure you'll want more games after a while. just dont steal.:cool:

Ninja
Nov 11th, 2002, 11:21 PM
ten steps ahead of, I cleaned the car and the livingroom, but I ain't going nowwhere near that bathroom,hehe. well, I was playing my Socom game, but I need to buy a router, its a ***** hooking it to the ps2 and the pc an over and over. so I only played online 4 a few mins. when I get my router, I will play with every1 who has a modem here. gtg play MGS l8rz

Frozen
Nov 12th, 2002, 12:35 AM

This thread has been pure fun to read :laugh:

HEY X, good that you got those games, see how nice is your dad? And you are ass enough not to be able to clean the god damned bathroom? Dude, it seems there's a lot you need to learn in this life. But congrats anyways :D

Ninja
Nov 12th, 2002, 09:25 PM
dude its just me, my bro, and my dad. the bathroom is full of pubic hair and crap I'm gonna let my bro do this (dmc is also his) thas y

Harry
Nov 12th, 2002, 09:35 PM

Maybe you should buy an alarm system for your house, just in case...

No really, what AudioVoxer suggested isn't good... this whole thing shows that the best thing was to ask your father! Have a lot of fun man.

Ninja
Nov 12th, 2002, 09:37 PM
thnx harry, I thank every1 in this forums I mean every1, it doesn't matter wether its bad or wrong, I like all of ur comments except audio (JK:P ) well, im off to play c ya

Ninja
Nov 12th, 2002, 09:38 PM
thnx harry, I thank every1 in this forums I mean every1, it doesn't matter wether its bad or wrong, I like all of ur comments except audio (JK:P ) well, im off to play c ya

by the way, does this forum look smaller than usual?

EDIT:whao wut the hell, I double posted?

AudioBoxer
Nov 12th, 2002, 09:52 PM
Well my mom wouldnt really care anyways, she was cool like that!

goodman
Nov 12th, 2002, 10:07 PM
Audioboxer is looking forward to having a wife and kids in the near future from what he put down in his future plans post the other day. Maybe he can raise some kids just like him that will steal and lie and run for office, great presidential material there, or some other office in our fair land!!