PDA

View Full Version : What is on your Christmas list?

severous84
Nov 10th, 2002, 02:07 PM
For those of us who are waiting to let someone ELSE pay for our most anticipated games!!!

severous84
Nov 14th, 2002, 02:54 AM
So far just the new Defender. I love the graphics and the missions are tough. http://www.defender.midway.com/ I love a challenge. What else is due out before xmas?

AudioBoxer
Nov 14th, 2002, 06:33 PM
sorry guys but I think this topic can really go into General, if you post it in there you will get more replies, this forum barley gets anyone to post in it!

severous84
Nov 14th, 2002, 07:52 PM
Thanks. I was hoping to get some good ideas for my list. What do you have on yours so far?

AudioBoxer
Nov 15th, 2002, 06:16 PM
Mine well since I am 23 I dont make one, but I want to get one of those flat screen big screen wall tvs, those are hella pimp,and maybe a bigger speaker for surround sound! I am gunna get my G/f a bunch of crap!

kupoartist
Nov 16th, 2002, 03:24 PM
welll its not in General yet... but what the hey ^_^
this is all the stuff i've thought up so far anyway... a bit thin i know :/

Chrissy list:
Kingdom Hearts PAL (PS2)
Harry Potter : The Philosopher's stone DVD
the Ministry of Sound Annual 2003

and last but not least:

"various poo" ^_^

severous84
Nov 16th, 2002, 06:59 PM
Hey artist, I saw you mentioned the harry potter dvd. Just saw the new one yesterday. They really took liberties from the book in this one. Where are you? England?

Sword 4 Hire
Nov 16th, 2002, 08:12 PM
A Cube and hopefully a car

Hylas
Nov 16th, 2002, 08:20 PM
A digicam mostly, and a new DVD player :P

Ruby Moon
Nov 16th, 2002, 08:56 PM
A journey somewhere is at the top of my wishlist, but I still don't know where. I'd like to travel abroad during the Christmas period, but I'm not sure I'll be able to go.

I don't have any particular game in my Christmas wishlist at the moment.

MakgSnake
Nov 16th, 2002, 09:53 PM
As I dont celebrate Xmas, I have my own little list, that I have to work on.

Have to get the Greatest Hits of "Silent Hill 2" .. and "Gran Turismo 3".... and if possible, get my hands on "Vice City". :)

Beretta55
Nov 17th, 2002, 02:39 AM
my list is too big i have so many games listed if i told you them all your ears will bleed and you will scream no more!!!:laugh: well my big list i mostly want is DMC2 and phantasy star online episode 1 and 2 for gamecube. oh and a new entertainment center.

Frozen
Nov 17th, 2002, 02:41 AM
I expect nothing from no one.

kupoartist
Nov 17th, 2002, 03:54 AM
Originally posted by severous84
Hey artist, I saw you mentioned the harry potter dvd. Just saw the new one yesterday. They really took liberties from the book in this one. Where are you? England?
yup.... and i've got the book anyways, so its ok to see how a movie interprets it all differently...

goodman
Nov 17th, 2002, 08:40 AM
This should be a quiet Christmas, although ive certainly amped up my own personal gift giving by grabbing a GameCube and some games for it. When i buy Rygar for ps2 next week that will make 5 new ps2 games in two months, so i think Christmas will come early!! Im hoping this nice lady i met recently and i can get to know each other better and spend quality time during the holidays!

severous84
Nov 17th, 2002, 11:14 PM
artist, yeah I guess. I just thought JK was involved in every aspect of this film and wonder why she would steer away from character elements like she did. So since you're in england, how long does it take for you guys to get new games there? Do you guys have defender, gta/vc or the new harry potter games yet?

kold
Nov 17th, 2002, 11:39 PM
my aunts paying half for my stereo system (i pay other half) and i hope my parents buy me an xbox with a couple games :D

jjmoohead
Nov 18th, 2002, 01:09 AM
You know this year I can honestly say I don't really want anything for christmas. I have been think about it for weeks and there is just nothing that comes to mind. I guess I just have everything I want right now.

Maybe ill ask for someone to pay off my credit card hehehe

kold
Nov 18th, 2002, 02:42 AM
samething happened to me last christmas, i just asked for money and other stuff.

jjmoohead
Nov 18th, 2002, 03:59 AM
Goodman you sound like me, I've picked up Tony hawk 4, Smackdown 4, ATV Offroad fury and NBA Live 2003 which i then sold to a guy cause there were non left in the city and he offered me $10 more then I paid for it. I think christmas already came and went.

Oh yeah and socom cant forget that. With socom i also got the adaptor so yeah 5 games and the adaptor