PDA

View Full Version : Is TimeSplitters 2 worth £35 from play.com?

Flesh Eating Frog
Nov 10th, 2002, 08:04 AM
Does anyone think that TimeSplitters 2 is too expensive, even at £35 from play.com, I think so, as I haven't bought it yet, I don't know whther it is worth it or not though.

I am hoping to get it for Christmas though....

What does everyone else think?

Redpyramidhead
Nov 10th, 2002, 11:10 PM
I haven't played the game personally, but I've heard nothing but good things about it along with reading good reviews on it. Most reviewers seem to give it above 8 out of 10 on average. Some guy at Electronics Boutique said he thought it was better than Red Faction 2 although he'd only played demos of the 2 at the time.

BTW, it seems that you're new here so I thought I'd say welcome. The people here are great and the forum kicks ass! ENJOY and POST often!!!

_RED_ stuff

Daniel Legge
Nov 13th, 2002, 02:15 PM
welcome,
it depends if u like shooting games. if you do then yes it is deffinatly worth £35 from play.com

if you played and liked the original then you should probably get this game as there is so much to do and it has great gameplay.

Vicious
Nov 22nd, 2002, 02:00 PM
I've read a lot about it, and the magazines say that the single player mode is the worst ever. The only reason you'd want to buy the game is if you and your friends play multiplayer all the time cause it's the only good thing about the game. My advice is to leave this game alone and buy Night Fire, but if you really think you'll like it rent it and find out.;) ;)