how do u treat ur Ps2.
*like a god
*like another piece of crap in your house
*better than u treat ur family
*u throw it and think it will allways b ok

I treat mine wit respect, allways keeping it clean inside and out

MakgSnake
Nov 8th, 2002, 12:24 AM
I keep it clean all the time. And I mean ALL the time. I take really good care of PsOne too still. Clean it every now and then.

I am a little too possesive about ma things, and I make sure they are always in perfect condition.

And PS2, comes on top of my list, especially after bursting its fuse, when I swited it on with 220V in Pakistan. :( Although got it fixed the next day. Still......I am extra careful now. EXTRA EXTRA! :D

Elmyra
Nov 8th, 2002, 12:26 AM
I treat it very carefully, because it's kinda new and I don't want it to be ruined after a short period of time. I've heard many people broke their PS2 because they didn't treat it carefully enough.

MakgSnake
Nov 8th, 2002, 12:29 AM
Yeah I have seen ma friends treating their Ps2 like shit. And I tell them, that they shouldn't do that to this great machine.

I mean theirs in dust and all dirty and some patches wont go with the tissue either. Damn........ I hate white patches on the BLACK BEAUTY.

Sword 4 Hire
Nov 8th, 2002, 12:33 AM
I try and take good care of mine. I never clean it though so I better get on that soon

Beretta55
Nov 8th, 2002, 02:36 AM
i treat it with respect so it wont break. cause i probally dont have the money to shell out for another ps2.

Redpyramidhead
Nov 8th, 2002, 03:35 AM
First of all... BIG WELCOME to Elmyra who seems to be new here. Enjoy your stay. It's great here! Post often please!

Second of all...I treat my PS2 very carefully. Whether it's right or wrong to...I worship the thing to some extent. The result is it's one of the few things in my bedroom that is not damaged in some way.

Weird thing with my PS1, though...for some reason it only plays certain games if I turn the machine upside down... :shock:

_RED_ stuff

kittens&cats
Nov 8th, 2002, 05:30 AM
hey welcome to the forums ,well i really take good care of
my ps2 and my video games collection well one of my rule
is no drinks or candy near my ps2 and games

REChick14
Nov 8th, 2002, 06:19 AM
I treat my ps2 like a GOD... I make sure theres not one speck of dust on it or I clean it right away. I have all my games taken out of their containers and placed in a compact disc carrier. Ps games are on one side in alphabetical order while the ps2 games are on the other side in alphabetical order. I also put the the games containers next to my ps2 in order. I neatly have everything in its place. If someone messes it up there dead. I have to carefully watch my cousins play on it so they mess anything up. I dont allow any type of food near it. So basically my Ps2 is in good hands. Im really happy about that!;)

P.S.
Makgsnake made my Banner! I would like to thank him again for making it for me! I hope you all like it as much as I do!

Elmyra
Nov 8th, 2002, 09:11 AM
Thanks for the nice welcome :happy:

Ninja
Nov 8th, 2002, 11:46 AM
for some reason, my games get scratched, is it because of the laser, my PS2 games have never been in the counter, floor, carpet etc. but my games still get scratched