View Full Version : What do you..

Noki Noki
Nov 6th, 2002, 09:21 PM
Contribute?

... To society?
... To others?
... To discussion?
... To this board?

(I hafta go think.. ._. *Pushes her way out of topic*)

007_JamesBond
Nov 6th, 2002, 09:26 PM
nothing, hands down i am nothing yet

Noki Noki
Nov 6th, 2002, 10:07 PM
.. To society?
I pay my dues (so taxes can be paid), and take care of legal things (dont really have those,.. but.. hey..). If its suited to the government, I consider it a small impact, but its certainly there. My bank account sure does..

.. To others?
I'm a rather generous person.
There's a lot I've given, and never asked back for.
I've left some insight for life on some people, and others, good memories. I try to be remembered as a good, admirable person if nothing else.

.. To discussion?
My perspective and prospects in hope it adds to a conversation, but I try to back up my points so as my opinion matters. I try to leave a few thoughts, but most of the time, my personality is more wrapped into what I say than anything else.

In non-debateable / casual conversation.. I'm usually the total goofball that makes a few nonsensical statements for a laugh.
I rarely have an actual conversation, god-honest. I have saved
chats/IMs that would convey this.. o_O..

.. To this board?
I try to seem like a good contributor, even though I'm still new, and haven't posted a whole lot, I'm going to try to become a regular here. I like the topics brought up here, just I had to fix my computer a bit to be here..

..... and I try my best not to be annoying, old me.
..... *Giggles like mad*

AudioBoxer
Nov 6th, 2002, 10:51 PM
Basically everything he said ^^ almost somethings that he said!

Infernal Mass
Nov 7th, 2002, 02:46 AM
... To society?
... To others?
... To discussion?
... To this board?

digimortal- "my pearls of wit."

Sword 4 Hire
Nov 7th, 2002, 01:01 PM
I contribute to those around me as much as possible, and I try and post here everyday...bout it

Ruby Moon
Nov 7th, 2002, 07:29 PM
To society:

being an honest citizen, not being manipulated by anyone and having opinions. When I got no opinions, I try to inform myself, so that I can have one using my brain.

To others:

trying to help when it's needed, regarding anything. People I know can always count on my support or suggestion. People I don't know can see I'm quite open-minded to give an hand if necessary.

To discussion:

depends on which discussion we're talking about. If we're talking about this one, I'm replying with more than a single banal sentence. It could be I'm using three or four banal sentences, but at least I've tried.

To boards:

not much, it seems. But I try to. There's always room for improvement.

Lost_myth
Nov 7th, 2002, 08:53 PM
Originally posted by Noki Noki
Contribute?

... To society?
... To others?
... To discussion?
... To this board?

nothing to society

to others-friendship, I care/understand (sometimes)

to discussion it depends on if it's a strong solid topic that I formed an opinion on otherwise nothing but what others say or just nothing at all.

Seriously I don't think I contribute anything to this board anymore.... I stopped posting stories and poetry here :sick: :(
and I really don't have much to say.

jjmoohead
Nov 8th, 2002, 12:46 AM
im pritty much the same as others

this place: I try to be the best moderator ever. I try to keep the posts clean in my forums and kick the bad people in the momma daddy button whenever they get out of place