PDA

View Full Version : Blista Compact

fright88
Nov 6th, 2002, 07:44 AM
Does anyone know of good areas to find ont? I need one for the car lot missions and I can't find any. Any help is apreciated.

tommy gunnz
Nov 6th, 2002, 11:44 AM
i might be wrong, but i think i saw a lot near the stadium. also after i unlocked the bridges, i believe i saw a lot back near the ocean view hotel (original save point)

Infernal Mass
Nov 6th, 2002, 12:19 PM
it's just like gta3 you need to be in a certain vehicle for certain ones to appear. Try jacking a truck like a rancher or a bobcat..they might show up while driving those around.

fright88
Nov 7th, 2002, 03:56 AM
Thanks for the help. I finally found one on foot. Sucker almost rn me over so I stole his car. Now I am on to other cars.

Sword 4 Hire
Nov 7th, 2002, 01:21 PM
Yeah I can't find one of those either. Oh yeah and I own all real estate and yet there are no more missions being offered to me. No one calls my cell, and I have nothing to do other than finding cars for the auto shop. What'd going on, why can't I progress?

BTW sorry about changing topics on your thread

fright88
Nov 7th, 2002, 06:58 PM
Dude I found mine up on the beach near the mall good luck finding it. I think the hardest thing to find was the Caddie.

BlackThornn
Nov 7th, 2002, 08:12 PM
Man.. this is so ****ed.. I found a blista compact literally right outside Sunshine Autos... but now none of the others are spawning! *twitches*