AudioBoxer
Nov 5th, 2002, 10:48 PM
I am just wondering who voted?

Uchiha Sasuke
Nov 5th, 2002, 10:49 PM
I Voted :)

AudioBoxer
Nov 5th, 2002, 11:04 PM
I dont know if you would answer me or not but I wanna ask it, sorry if I afend you or anything, but are you a Democrate or rep?

Uchiha Sasuke
Nov 5th, 2002, 11:06 PM
Republican

AudioBoxer
Nov 5th, 2002, 11:09 PM
OK I was just wondering I am rep to, I just wanted to know on what kind of topics you would vote for!

Uchiha Sasuke
Nov 5th, 2002, 11:19 PM
Originally posted by AudioBoxer
OK I was just wondering I am rep to, I just wanted to know on what kind of topics you would vote for!

I like the way of republican spending much more than what democrats use it for.I much rather have my money go to something useful that will help us out in the long run than some guy sitting on his ass collecting welfare.

BlackThornn
Nov 6th, 2002, 01:22 AM
I voted.

I got a little sticker. :D

I voted Democratic.

I voted Democratic 'cause the majority of Republicans nowadays are not about money and privacy like they used to be. They're about forcing religious ideals on others and practical facism in the government. Carnivore, anyone? Seperation of Church and State, anyone?

*shrugs* If they were the way they USED to be then I might vote Republican.. but as long as fossils like Strom and Jesse and disgusting bastards like John Ashcroft are in office there's no way I'm casting my vote for a Republican.

Everquest3.0
Nov 6th, 2002, 05:55 PM
TO Young to vote, but parents voted democrate.!

007_JamesBond
Nov 6th, 2002, 09:29 PM
cant vote yet, but i am glad that the republicans have taken the senate