PDA

View Full Version : Less developed character in FFX

Hylas
Feb 11th, 2002, 05:41 PM
In your opinion who is the less developed character in FFX? The one we know less about, the one who seems could have been better adding some more personal background?

DreamSharpShooter
Feb 11th, 2002, 07:38 PM
if we are talking about abilities, kimarhi is the less developed..

jenova_jeb
Feb 11th, 2002, 10:06 PM
I'd say Lulu. You didn't know much about her, except that Yuna, Wakka and Yuna had all grown up together. You knew a bunch of stuff about the other characters, but not her.

DreamSharpShooter
Feb 11th, 2002, 10:10 PM
you knows somethings of lulu, but is none respect the other chars...you knows that she is guardian of another summoner that die in calm lands..not much know of she, and her love for chippa, chuppa, dont remember well, the brother of wakka

Spirit
Feb 12th, 2002, 12:18 AM
you're absolutely right, comare their stories/development to ffVI and you will see a huge difference with time spent on them/revelations about them :P

jenova_jeb
Feb 12th, 2002, 08:01 AM
Well, in another way Lulu was the most "developed" character. :rolleyes: Bad thought, bad thought :eek: .

MADRUCKIS
Feb 12th, 2002, 03:51 PM
Hmpff
Can't believe you went In there....er.....I mean uh

went there jenova

I agree, skill-wise Kamarhi can't do much on the sphere grid and his overdrive stinks....enemy skill only during overdrives...hmpff

Story-wise Lulu doesn;t have much to ofeer in her background. You only know about her background when you go for Yojimbo and her relationship with Chappu is not really explained. I thought in the end Wakka and Lulu would trun out together cause of their talk on the S.S. Likki, but I guess that would be a foul thing to happen.

IcyMourdor
Feb 12th, 2002, 04:11 PM
It'd have to Kimarhi.

Not much is known about his past except for the horn ordeal and when he found Yuna.

kamari-ice
Feb 12th, 2002, 05:02 PM
Isn't Wakka the least developed, to me he is.
You never here much about him.

Sword 4 Hire
Feb 12th, 2002, 05:34 PM
I thought everybody had some pretty good backround information but if I had to choose one it would Rikku. You don't know much about her past.

Pu the Owl
Feb 13th, 2002, 12:34 PM
Kamari, I'd say Wakka is one of the best developed characters in the game, a lot more than you can imagine before playing the game.
It was a surprise.