PDA

View Full Version : Bout Halo

twiztidfreak69er
Nov 5th, 2002, 01:20 AM
Ive played Halo on my freinds X-box and thought it was tight as hell but one ??? Will it ever come out for PS2 I know I know even thoguh its a part of Bill gates X-box but will it lol, and also whens the date that its comeing out for the PC?

Uchiha Sasuke
Nov 5th, 2002, 04:28 PM
Sorry man no halo for ps2.MS owns the company that makes it.As for the PC version i heard its due out very soon.

AudioBoxer
Nov 5th, 2002, 10:17 PM
Plus if it did come out for the PS2 that game would really suck, cus XBox's requirments are way higher than PS2's,

jjmoohead
Nov 6th, 2002, 06:39 AM
I don't think Halo would be all that bad on PS2, the game itself is not all that much more powerful then any resent Ps2 game. I could see a few flaws maybe but at this point X-box has not tapped its resources yet and the two systems are pritty simular in most aspects so I don't see how it would be all that different on a ps2, but no its not comming to ps2, but thats not a bad thing either.

Ninja
Nov 7th, 2002, 12:01 AM
but the other day I saw in IGN that it was comming out 4 PS2

Beretta55
Nov 7th, 2002, 12:10 AM
Originally posted by {X}
but the other day I saw in IGN that it was comming out 4 PS2
its has to be a lie halo wont ever come to ps2 even though xbox isnt that good at holding their only for xbox title's. but they sure as hell holding onto halo and plus i dont belive anything that IGN say's:laugh:

Ninja
Nov 7th, 2002, 09:22 PM
ur right, they aint even got pics 2 prove it

twiztidfreak69er
Nov 8th, 2002, 06:50 AM
lol yeah but sadlly doesnt mean they cant get faulse pics :laugh: yeah Ive herd bad things bout IGN myself lol cant wait for the PC version though

KraftSLU
Nov 9th, 2002, 07:33 AM
they actually aren't false pics, before bungie was bought out by microsoft they were delevoping halo as a multi-platform system. The only problem was that the level designs are so expansive and continuous that all of the levels had to be divided up so it could be loaded a piece at a time while the xbox only had one load scene. That and the levels are so massive the developers themselves were complaining about the load times and the fact they couldn't lessen them. Go hard drive, I guess.

Frozen
Nov 17th, 2002, 04:16 PM
Originally posted by KraftSLU
Go hard drive, I guess.

Indeed, that is the key factor in which X Box beats the hell out of the PS2 or any other console. I don't know how would they manage to load up the FREAKING HUGE levels of HALO in the PS2.