PDA

View Full Version : I Need Your Opinion

Mercury Shadow
Nov 3rd, 2002, 11:52 PM
This is my first sig and I would like your opinion on it. Of course its not great or anything like Sleazy's sigs, so if you could tell me what you'd change about it, i'd appreciate it. Also, if you'd like, rate it for fun :) Also, can you read the text (my name)? It's kinda gritty and dark and ugghh, hard to read.

http://www.nintendonet.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=42457

click the link to see the sig, i've been having trouble posting pictures for some reason.

kupoartist
Nov 4th, 2002, 02:47 PM
I kind of like this, MS... tbh, your name is easy enough to read on it, and fits with the "sketchy" style of the rest of the sig...

Rei
Nov 5th, 2002, 07:00 AM
Yeah, the sketchy look is okay and quite original for a sig, the choice of greyscale is good too.

EDIT: I think you're having troubles posting that pic because it's a file attachment posted at another forum ;)

Mercury Shadow
Nov 5th, 2002, 09:45 AM
Originally posted by Rei
EDIT: I think you're having troubles posting that pic because it's a file attachment posted at another forum ;)

hah, that could be why, Rei, but it works on another forum so I dont know... I'll probably host it at another site.

Pu the Owl
Nov 5th, 2002, 10:00 AM
Linking thru attachments is not very reliable. Depends on the settings of the boards and on many other things, if sometimes you see it working and some others not.

The sig is cool anyway.

Gadzoox
Nov 7th, 2002, 05:06 PM
I simply love it!!! Very artsy and stylistic!! Keep it as it is!! :D

Ruby Moon
Nov 7th, 2002, 07:19 PM
Did you use img tags for posting? If so, I think the reason could be that not all attachments are allowed everywhere.

Not bad for a signature. It seems like you used a filter on the pic for the sketchy look.

Mercury Shadow
Nov 7th, 2002, 09:38 PM
Thanks, Gadzoox, that's what I was going for considering the movie it comes from (Memento) is an artistic film with a lot of dark parts.

Yeah, Ruby, I'm not very skilled in making images so I have no rely on my image program (corel photo paint) to do the work for me ;) I did use a filter ("sketch pad"), and then another filter on the text ("water paint") to get it like that.

Black Heart
Nov 7th, 2002, 11:33 PM
Cool signature! It's really original, and also the b/w tones are great!

DSgamer
Dec 20th, 2002, 06:45 PM
i like it