PDA

View Full Version : Are you Crazy?

AudioBoxer
Nov 3rd, 2002, 07:31 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is a genuine psychological test.

It is a story about a girl. While at the funeral of her own mother, she met a guy whom she did not know.
She thought this guy was amazing, so much her dream guy she believed him to be, that she fell in love with him then and there... A few days later, the girl killed her own sister.

Question:

What is her motive in killing her sister?

DON'T Scroll down until you have thought what your own answer is to this
question!!!!!

Answer:

She was hoping that the guy would appear at the funeral again.

If you answered this correctly, you think like a psychopath.

This was a test by a famous American psychologist used to test if one has the same mentality as a killer.

Many arrested serial killers took part in this test & answered it correctly. If you didn't answer correctly - good for you.

If your friends hit the jackpot, may I suggest that you keep your distance.

MakgSnake
Nov 3rd, 2002, 07:47 PM
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: That shit is funny as hell, but scary too at the same time.

My answer was that, her sister was in love with him too, and thats why killed her.

But damn, the answer is way too twisted.

hahah... funny though, still..... crazy scary.

Daedaelus
Nov 3rd, 2002, 08:03 PM
Originally posted by MakgSnake
My answer was that, her sister was in love with him too, and thats why killed her.

Lol, same here! :peoples:

DragonSphere
Nov 3rd, 2002, 08:58 PM
Ya, I also thought "jealousy" was the answer. Pretty clever test...

Frozen
Nov 4th, 2002, 12:58 AM
I answered correctly :evil:

j/k Actually I thought the guy was her sister's lover or something so she did what she did because of that.

MakgSnake
Nov 4th, 2002, 08:33 AM
Originally posted by Frozen
Actually I thought the guy was her sister's lover or something so she did what she did because of that.
My sister thought of that same answer.

Its good to see none of us did get it right. (Or did I?) :evil:

Beretta55
Nov 4th, 2002, 09:48 AM
i got it right!! yes!! *laughs evily* jk jk:laugh:

well i was wrong i just said jeasouly that's the best i could come up with.

goodman
Nov 4th, 2002, 10:43 AM
Same here, i thought jealousy, im twisted, but not in that sorta way..... :laugh:

Daniel Legge
Nov 4th, 2002, 01:26 PM
errmm i kinda got it right. i dont think im a killer i just have a logical mind. i hope that im not a killer that wud be bad.

AudioBoxer
Nov 4th, 2002, 02:20 PM
I didnt make this up I found it on some Urban Legend site! But I thought she killed them so that they wont get to him before she does!

Sword 4 Hire
Nov 4th, 2002, 07:45 PM
I just thought maybe the guy didn't like the sister so he made the girl do his dirty work for him.

Lost_myth
Nov 4th, 2002, 08:16 PM
Ok, I thought that the guy was her sister and that's why she killed her. She was disgusted.

Ninja
Nov 5th, 2002, 01:25 PM
help I got right :shock: :shock: :shock:

AudioBoxer
Nov 5th, 2002, 10:50 PM
Everyone stay away from X he is a killer JK!!!!:laugh: :laugh:

Ninja
Nov 6th, 2002, 12:07 AM
probably, I played the arcade game of silent scope for 3 hours and never got bored of killing ppl (kool scope)