PDA

View Full Version : Question...

Ruby Moon
Nov 2nd, 2002, 10:14 PM
Don't cry and don't try to kill anyone... don't feel upset either :laugh: This is only a thread for getting to know people of this forum a little more.

Is there anyone here you think you can't stand? Is there anyone you think can't stand yourself?

On the other hand, is there anyone you really appreciate even if you don't know him/her? Do you think there's someone in particular who appreaciates your presence here?

Try to be sincere here, otherwise what's the point in replying?

IcyMourdor
Nov 2nd, 2002, 11:04 PM
People I can't stand: Not sure, have to think about it.

People that can't stand me: No one hates me, I'm just a likeable guy.

People I appreciate: Soul Angel (duh) and a few others

I'll think about it some more and put some better answers

Beretta55
Nov 3rd, 2002, 03:56 AM
people i cant stand: nobody really.....nobody has gotten on my nerves.

people that cant stand me: i think everybody can tend to find me annoying but that's just what i think.

People I appreciate: pretty much everybody. i really appreciate mena,hylas,SH4,makgsnake,frozen,Meryl and digimortal but thats just nameing a few people.

People that appreciate me: i dont really know you may all secretly hate me or like me i just dont know:laugh:

AudioBoxer
Nov 3rd, 2002, 07:04 PM
People I can't stand: there are some people that piss me off sometimes

People that can't stand me: I dont know you tell me

People I appreciate: off the top of my head

Ruby Moon
Mourdor
beretta55
Harry
Rei
SSSnake
Fortune
jjmoohead
MakgSnake
Carlito
Darkness 4 Hire
Blue3vilx
Sword 4 Hire
the_artist
andi

its in no order, there may be a couple more!

MakgSnake
Nov 4th, 2002, 08:54 AM
Answers with no name. Live with it.

People I Cant Stand: There are a few. I dont wanna start a war here now.

People who cant stand me: Oooh trust me, theres lots and lots of people who cannot stand me (anymore)

People who appreciate me: Hmmm........yeah there are very few people (And I thank god for that, and thank them too)

People I appreciate: There are many, whoever is nice and kind and sweet. (So if you are any one of the above, you are on ma list) :)

goodman
Nov 4th, 2002, 09:15 AM
I dont see any significance in this type of thread, and never have. I see Ruby is just curious, doesnt have any faves of her own to mention. Never will understand the importance of this type of thread, no matter who tries to explain it. Im being really sincere, this type of thread isnt necessary or warranted. If were not trying to uplift the people who created and continue to maintain this site, then there is no other purpose being acheived that i see.

MakgSnake
Nov 4th, 2002, 09:29 AM
This thread is no end of life goodman, its a just a simple thread to have a decent conversation, thats what the forums are all about, and its general chat, where we can discuss almost anything.

Some people take these forums a little too far streched. Its just a place to chit chat yo. Simple as that.

goodman
Nov 4th, 2002, 09:40 AM
Yep, lets do that, bro, and just get along. No favorites, no bad people, no good people. Thank the people who keep it going, and move on. Top ten polls and bs like that apparently appeal to some, and definitely not to others. Clearly age is a factor here, because the significance is lost, to me.

MakgSnake
Nov 4th, 2002, 09:45 AM
Originally posted by goodman
Thank the people who keep it going, and move on.
Everybody is I am sure, and even if somebody is not, they come and chat with other (members). Nobody can be forced to like the people who made the site. Some come back for the members too you know.

And IMO, it aint BS. Just a decent conversation/discussion. And if you think not like me, then dont post on this thread, according to Spank, you are spamming and so am I.

Spank-A-Thon
Nov 4th, 2002, 01:09 PM
Originally posted by MakgSnake
And if you think not like me, then dont post on this thread, according to Spank, you are spamming and so am I. Woah there, I haven't even made a post in this thread yet Makg...

Anyway, on-topic...

People I can't stand
No one. People may irritate others by the way they write or what they write - but at the end of the day it's just words on a PC screen. I don't know anyone well enough to say I can't stand anyone, therefore it wouldn't be fair to say that.

All of us of are probably miles different in real life than we are on here. If there is one problem with this form of communication, it's that it's not always obvious how something is meant.

I'll save my anger/hate/whatever for those who hurt me or my friends/family - not for people who share a common interest with me (that being PS2)...

People that can't stand me
I'm beginning to recognise that I may rub certain people up the wrong way, but I also know there are others who appreciate what I have posted thus far (although perhaps not always!).

To be honest, I'd like to think no-one on here truly can't stand another member - but maybe that's just wishful thinking. I guess there'll always be personality clashes...

People I appreciate
Obviously the staff and mods who put in the hard work keeping this site going.

Plus everyone who takes the time to post. Without the members this forum would be nothing - and it's the members who make this forum great. No matter how big the post, how much or how little you post - it all counts and all contributes to make these forums what they are.

And that includes you! Yeah, you - reading this now!

- S

IcyMourdor
Nov 4th, 2002, 10:07 PM
Come on you two. She just asked an honest question. Lets keep that clear and not mess it up.

Rei
Nov 5th, 2002, 07:38 AM
I don't particularly like this kind of threads either, but there's nothing wrong if someone is interested in this subject. Again, there's nothing wrong in it, but also I see this is not the best place to tell to another member "I hate you" or "I can't stand you" and it's probably better to talk about in in private, instead of letting anybody know oyur preferences. In fact I see nobody's posting names :laugh: and this is the evidence that it would be better to not post threads like this only for curiosity, seeing nobody is going to reply.

Ninja
Nov 5th, 2002, 01:12 PM
cmon on she's just interested (like me when I asked peoples names and ages)
Is there anyone here you think you can't stand? nope like em all(as friends)

Is there anyone you think can't stand yourself? I guess some poeple

is there anyone you really appreciate even if you don't know him/her? I apreciate every1 because they help me

Do you think there's someone in particular who appreaciates your presence here?
I don't think so

goodman
Nov 5th, 2002, 01:17 PM
My answers are exactly like X's, so now what are Ruby's answers?

Ninja
Nov 5th, 2002, 01:18 PM
zat iz ze question

Pu the Owl
Nov 5th, 2002, 01:52 PM
I don't have anything against this kind of threads, but I don't like mentioning names here for several reasons:

- First of all because all the people who can't stand my presence are forced to shut up, at least in public, for obvious reasons :laugh:

- Second because I think it's better for them to send me an email or a message to talk of such serious matters, possibly explaining why they can't stand me, instead of posting in a thread which gives you no clues about it

- Third if I don't like a person, I'll let him know when it's time, not posting all of a sudden in a thread like this

Regarding the people I appreciate, they probably already know, more or less, so I wouldn't want to post some names and forget all the others I don't know much for the only reason I haven't talked to them. I appreciate many people as members, but I don't know them enough to write a fair list. I don't care if people appreciate me or if mention my name in their posts as well, for the same reason. I try to be pleasant most of the time, but knowing nobody can only think about pleasing others, well, I can't do anything else. I know which members appreciate me, and if the number is large or not doesn't really count.

Frozen
Nov 5th, 2002, 02:43 PM
Originally posted by goodman
...just get along. No favorites, no bad people, no good people. Thank the people who keep it going, and move on.

MakgSnake
Nov 5th, 2002, 10:48 PM
Originally posted by Rei
In fact I see nobody's posting names :laugh: and this is the evidence that it would be better to not post threads like this only for curiosity.
No names, gotcha, but still, atleast we know if there are any or non, in both fields.

Ruby Moon
Nov 7th, 2002, 07:13 PM
Ok, I didn't want to cause all those critics with this innocent thread. If you don't like it, why don't you simply stop replying? It's not that difficult... :peoples:

Black Heart
Nov 7th, 2002, 11:26 PM
I don't have anything against anyone, mostly because I don't know much the people to say I hate them. Same goes, I hope, for people who can't stand my presence here.

Regarding people I appreciate, I can name some members I like from their posts: Harry, Fortune, Hylas, Gadzoox, the_artist, MakgSnake, Rei, beretta55, Sleazy P Martini, goodman. I'd like to name more people, but that's all I can think about for now :right:
I don't think people appreciate me, because I don't post often and I mostly read threads, instead of posting new ones. I don't mind it, it's good as it is.