PDA

View Full Version : What game do you play the most?

Daniel Legge
Nov 2nd, 2002, 06:29 PM
What computer game do you play the most and is there any reason why you play why so much? such u havent completed it or you just enjoy it or anything else.

MakgSnake
Nov 2nd, 2002, 06:40 PM
Are we suppose to mention only computer games?

I dont play games on Pc, so I'll mention Ps2 titles.

When I am with friends or cousins, we play Tekken Tag or Tekken 4 alllllll the time!!!! or "Smash Court Tennis" (We actually have our own competitions, its amazingly full of tension)

When I am alone, I play the game I havn't finished yet. Like now a days Ive been playing GTA3 and Extermination. I dont finish the game at once, I take my time.

Oh yeah by the way, every now and then I play MGS2. Mostly the TANKER chapter.

Daniel Legge
Nov 3rd, 2002, 12:35 PM
no i meant both ps2 and pc games (sorry for not makin it clear)
i love playin tekken 4 with my friends as well its a good laugh.

trunks69420
Nov 3rd, 2002, 01:02 PM
Well, i used to play GTA3 all the time.(i mean constantly!) Now ever since last week i have played nothing but Vice City!! I never thought anything could outdo GTA3 but alas i have found it!! Oh and i just got out of a 24 hour assault on vice city! No joke. Me and my friends started playing yesterday, and we decided to play till the next day!! THIS GAME IS GOD!!

Daniel Legge
Nov 3rd, 2002, 01:19 PM
Originally posted by trunks69420
Well, i used to play GTA3 all the time.(i mean constantly!) Now ever since last week i have played nothing but Vice City!! I never thought anything could outdo GTA3 but alas i have found it!! Oh and i just got out of a 24 hour assault on vice city! No joke. Me and my friends started playing yesterday, and we decided to play till the next day!! THIS GAME IS GOD!!

i dont get vice city till thursday because i live in england and the wait is killin me.:roll:

AudioBoxer
Nov 3rd, 2002, 01:31 PM
well, if you mean PC games I play Counter Strike the most only cus it has soooooom many games to it that it isnt funny!

Killuminati
Nov 3rd, 2002, 01:44 PM
the only game im playin right now and the first game i've played in a long time is NBA 2K3, love this game

Mydster
Nov 3rd, 2002, 01:57 PM
PlayStation 2 - Twisted Metal: Black
GameCube - Super Mario Sunshine
XBox - Toe Jam & Earl

Uchiha Sasuke
Nov 3rd, 2002, 01:57 PM
I play a lot of MGS 2
Resident Evil
Counter strike
Red Faction 2
Shemnue 2
Halo
Timesplitters 2

and of course vice city

Thats pretty much the games i alternate between right now.

jjmoohead
Nov 3rd, 2002, 08:29 PM
at the moment its Counterstrike (yeah it never gets old) for PC
and Tony Hawk 4 for ps2

Daedaelus
Nov 3rd, 2002, 08:31 PM
Age of Mythology - PC
GTA: VC - PS2
StarFox - NGC
Shenmue II - XBOX

:phew:

Infernal Mass
Nov 3rd, 2002, 08:34 PM
GTA: Vice City ownz me! :shock:

Tekken 4 isn't getting boring anytime soon either.

REChick14
Nov 3rd, 2002, 09:28 PM
Well at the moment im playing a lot of games the most. Heres a few...

Extermination
Fatal Frame
Tomb Raider 3
Final Fantasy X
Resident Evil 1,2,&3

Ninja
Nov 5th, 2002, 09:40 PM
right now I have to say FFX (when alone) and tekken tag with my bro, and timesplitters 1,2 with my mom, dad, and bro