PDA

View Full Version : When are the new episodes Coming???

trunks69420
Feb 11th, 2002, 12:41 PM
I am a huge fan of DBZ, and i really want to see some new episodes! Does anyone know when they are coming? I could also be pleased if they re did the entire series of DBZ, that is playing them from the Saiyan saga all the way up. If no-one has an answer, lets chat DBZ anyway.... I am soooo bored!

007_JamesBond
Feb 11th, 2002, 12:44 PM
That would be so nice, but for know I guess the repetition is ok. I want to see it from the begenning as well, I also want to see what happens in the rest of the Buu saga.

nanjij
Feb 11th, 2002, 02:01 PM
its really strange that u started this as i was just looking that up around 20min ago. soo the rest of the majin buu saga will be on carton network fall 2002. the thing is that does mean january febuary and not december. oh also i read that gt will be on 2003 hopefully. this is correct because i read it on the official site www.dragonballz.com

trunks69420
Feb 11th, 2002, 02:09 PM
Thats Awesome! I never saw GT, but it looks awesome! All my friends say its good though. Is the Evil Shenlong saga in DBZ or DBZGT?

nanjij
Feb 11th, 2002, 02:14 PM
i knoiw a site where u can watch gt clips which u can watch on line. there relly awsome, just leave them for 10min and u can watch them
no wait it doesnt work it was
www.dragonballmaster.com/film
try another day

trunks69420
Feb 11th, 2002, 02:19 PM
Nanjij,
Do you play the DBZ card game? you seem to know a lot about DBZ, what other DBZ stuff do you do?

nanjij
Feb 11th, 2002, 02:33 PM
hey ure from usa how comes u havent seen the buu saga i thought they showed there. yeah i know lots because im always reading about it on the internet. i watch the parts of the gt episodes they look amazing. oh and no i dont play the card game they dont sell them in the uk. and they charge loads other the internet, so know. i did see some in italy but i didnt know why i didnt buy them i was really upset that i didnt ask the anti chris i wouldnt shut after i didnt buy them. i have jcdento to talk about dbz at skool with but he doesnt know enough yet, i am teaching him.

trunks69420
Feb 11th, 2002, 02:38 PM
Well, I am leaving for the day but i will continue talking with you tommorow. They are showing the Buu Saga here, but the last episode they have shown was where Vegeta sacrifices himself.
Well Talk to ya later

nanjij
Feb 11th, 2002, 02:53 PM
wot i wasnt sure if that was sure NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
my hero has died

in england they got to the bit where chen is flying with vegeta, goku and everyone else following those bad guys who were leading them to buu
*gasps for air*

Cannibal Clown
Feb 11th, 2002, 07:53 PM
Don't fret about it. He died once before from Freeza, He'll be back again.

But to get back on topic, I believe that in America the new DBZ episodes after Vegeta dies will be comming out this fall.

Kinda like a new season lineup.

nanjij
Feb 12th, 2002, 02:01 AM
wots fall?
is it january febuary or december
i cant wait till december

007_JamesBond
Feb 12th, 2002, 12:51 PM
That sucks I hope that they come up with some new ones

Cannibal Clown
Feb 12th, 2002, 04:42 PM
Originally posted by nanjij
wots fall?
is it january febuary or december
i cant wait till december
I don't know if I understand what you just said. But I think you're confused by what I mean by fall. In case it's different in England than in America, Fall means Autum. September, October, November.

nanjij
Feb 13th, 2002, 02:15 AM
im sure fall is winter here
1.snow fall
2.leaves fall
1st one sounds better
but still if ure rite i cant wait that long :( i thought it would be on any time NOW!

007_JamesBond
Feb 13th, 2002, 12:13 PM
Her fall is in September to December while the leaves fall, and I hope that the new episodes will be done before that.

trunks69420
Feb 13th, 2002, 02:23 PM
What is the best episode that anyone has ever seen on
DBZ??

nanjij
Feb 13th, 2002, 02:31 PM
any episode that vegeta kicks anyones ass i like
or when goku goes ssj for the first time back in the frieza saga
also as i always say the fight between goku and cell at the start of the cell games

trunks69420
Feb 13th, 2002, 02:34 PM
My fav. DBZ moments are the fight w/ piccolo,goku, and raditz. The part where gohan drills raditz in the chest w/ his head.
I also love the part in Buu where Goku and M. Vegeta fight. Oh and Vegeta and Trunks during Cell

nanjij
Feb 13th, 2002, 02:47 PM
i take it ure a trunks fan
well if u havent guessed im a vegeta fan

trunks69420
Feb 13th, 2002, 02:53 PM
Actually, my fav. charecter is Vegeta. In the circle of friends that i am in, we play the Card game and each person is a certain character. I took trunks because Vegeta was taken. Vegeta is the best because he has the greatest attitude out of all of them. He is the Purest Saiyan of them all.

nanjij
Feb 13th, 2002, 02:59 PM
i mean how comes goku gets all the glory when he has no royal blood.

u should change ure avatar and ure name

i like vegeta cause he's always serious. for example goku getting his assed kicked and he's still mucking about laughing, when he's serious he's well cool.
but vegeta always serious

trunks69420
Feb 13th, 2002, 03:03 PM
I would get the stuff changed, but my proxy server wont allow me to access the adult section of the site, so i would have to have Harry change my account again and i dont really want to bother him.
I completely agree w/ you about the serious factor. Goku is alright when he is serious, but Vegeta is always serious and kicks everyones ass. Vegeta has to be the coolest too, he never gives up or runs away from a challenge(except in the Brolli movie). PURE BLOOD FOREVER!!

nanjij
Feb 13th, 2002, 03:58 PM
wot was with that why was he scared to fight he even let piccalo throw him about
i didnt really understand that well cause it was in italian

JC Denton
Feb 13th, 2002, 04:08 PM
yeh that was wierd, and when he did fight brolley kicked his ***
its not fair

de legenda de le super saiyyyyyan.

and no it didn't spell it wrong i meant to do that.
what do you think of brolley?
i think hes pretty cool when super saya-jin but he looks wimpy when he isn't.

nanjij
Feb 13th, 2002, 04:14 PM
my book i got from italy about dbz, im translating it on www.babelfish.com
just the good moves like mesenko

oh does anyone know if its final blast or final flash (vegeta's finishing move)

JC Denton
Feb 13th, 2002, 04:16 PM
whats does it mean in english though.

ps.why does it say your offline on msn, when youre obviously not?

nanjij
Feb 13th, 2002, 04:19 PM
wot does wot mean in english, mesenko? i sent u pm to tell u

u know if im on cause the little vivi under my posts r still dancing when im offline that stop dancing

JC Denton
Feb 13th, 2002, 04:28 PM
no i mean on msn messenger.
and wot does it mean, like kamehamehar=turtle wave

nanjij
Feb 13th, 2002, 04:33 PM
mesenko mean on babelfish
Mesenko=Mesenko
but u have to go on a japanese site thats in english, easy si hehe

JC Denton
Feb 13th, 2002, 04:40 PM
fine ok:D its just a name,

do you like brolley?

nanjij
Feb 13th, 2002, 04:43 PM
hes alright but i dont understand why hes stronger than everyone else. maybe because hes the:

LEGENDA DELLA SUPER SAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYIN

JC Denton
Feb 13th, 2002, 04:46 PM
he always uses the same move though:mad:

le legende de le super SAIYYYYYYYYYYAN!

nanjij
Feb 13th, 2002, 04:49 PM
what the green ki blast or the clothesline :)

JC Denton
Feb 13th, 2002, 04:53 PM
the green thing, the clothesline doesn't count cos. its not a energy wave.

nanjij
Feb 13th, 2002, 04:57 PM
wot is the green thiong if it isnt any energy thing

JC Denton
Feb 13th, 2002, 05:02 PM
the green thing is the clothesline isn't:D

nanjij
Feb 13th, 2002, 05:13 PM
no the clothesline is when u hit them with ure bicept part of the arm around the neck

JC Denton
Feb 13th, 2002, 05:15 PM
der... then it cant be an energy wave then can it. and i know what a clothesline is.

sorry...you dont understand
green thing he fires= energy wave/kai blast

nanjij
Feb 13th, 2002, 05:19 PM
okay lets go back
u said wots the move he keeps doing i said either the clothesline or the green energy blast
oops no its was me that got it wrong

so we are talking about the green energy blast

JC Denton
Feb 14th, 2002, 08:56 AM
Finally, well do you like brolley?
if not whos the coolest looking bad guy?

007_JamesBond
Feb 14th, 2002, 12:17 PM
I like Brolli, I think that he is ok. and my fav episode is when Gohan beats the crap out of Cell, and when Cell realizes that he can be beaten, that is my fav.

trunks69420
Feb 14th, 2002, 01:12 PM
Brolli is allright, i think the reason that he is stronger than everyone else because he is the "Original SS". He has had more time to train as a SS than everyone else. I would assume is an ascended SS Lv. 1.
OO7, I love the Gohan Part too, but the best in that saga is surely when Vegeta realizes that he lost trunks and goes
Ape- Snit on Cell. It only sucks when he gets railed though:mad:

nanjij
Feb 14th, 2002, 04:05 PM
oh thanks i wondered why he was so strong, stupid italian movie it should be in english. anything else happen in that movie which i wouldnt have catched

007_JamesBond
Feb 15th, 2002, 12:25 PM
In my opinion, after the Cell and into the Buu Gohan should have trained more and mantained his title as the strongest in the universe, but when he fight Bojack he still is quite strong.

nanjij
Feb 15th, 2002, 03:42 PM
i hate gohan when hes older he's so geeky and annoying the way he runs and especialy the way he talks.

JC Denton
Feb 15th, 2002, 04:23 PM
i hate that funny little laugh thing he does whenever somone talks about anything that videl should not hear when she is standing near. its soooooo! annoying, and after his laugh he scratchs he head, every time! and his dress sense! agghhhhhhhh:mad:

nanjij
Feb 15th, 2002, 04:43 PM
i was just on this site reading about dragonball and it says when goku came to earth he was on a mission to find the db's then he had to fight 5 people to get somewhere dont understand where but the 5th person he fought was his dad, gohan cool isnt it

JC Denton
Feb 15th, 2002, 04:50 PM
i didn't think gohan was goku's real dad i just thought he raised him?

nanjij
Feb 15th, 2002, 04:54 PM
yes goku was sent down to destroy earth as everyone knows and he bangs his head and yes u were rite he gets trained by son gohan thinking that was his dad

007_JamesBond
Feb 15th, 2002, 08:37 PM
well Goku was sent to earth Gohan finds him raises him, Goku calls him his grandfather, and during the Frieza saga vegeta tells goku that his father was killed by Frieza and their planet destroid, and his fathers name is Bardock(sorry about the spelling)

JC Denton
Feb 16th, 2002, 05:25 PM
there's a movie about Bardock isn't there?

DragonSphere
Feb 16th, 2002, 11:09 PM
Yup, your right JC.

As for the topic (new episodes), they may not be out until fall, but some were already released on VHS. It goes on about Majin Buu pulling himself back together, the training of the art of Fusion between Goten and Trunks, and Gohan being trained by the Supreme Kai.

BowevelJoe
Feb 17th, 2002, 12:04 AM
yeah Bardock Father of Goku, that was a pretty sweet movie

nanjij
Feb 17th, 2002, 06:35 AM
a question
i havent seen any episodes explaining this but im pretty sure they explain it in the buu saga so,
when im looking at power levels for characters the highest one of gohan is when it says mystic gohan or something like that what is it. i know that he cant become powerfuller when hes mystic gohan and i think its got something to do with a sword so someone please explain?

oh hes the GT battle music (http://www.myfavoritegames.com/dbz/Sounds/DBZ-BattleTheme.mp3)

007_JamesBond
Feb 17th, 2002, 11:15 AM
I have not seen the movie, just the frieza saga, where Vegeta says that Friezailled his father

nanjij
Feb 17th, 2002, 11:35 AM
oh everyone www.dragonballmaster.com/films is working go on it it has loads of wicked movies to watch even parts of GT

007_JamesBond
Feb 17th, 2002, 11:45 AM
That will be awsome when they work.

nanjij
Feb 17th, 2002, 12:13 PM
they do work go on it and see