PDA

View Full Version : Fave meal!

Hylas
Nov 2nd, 2002, 10:59 AM
Yep, another food thread! *shame*
What is your fave meal? With that, I don't mean what's the thing you like eating the most, but if you prefer lunch, dinner, breakfast and so on... What's the meal that gives you more satisfaction :laugh:

Lost_myth
Nov 2nd, 2002, 11:14 AM
My favorite meal is as follows: Dark turkey or chicken (lol), greenbean casserole, mashed potatos and red wine.

We'll most likely have this type of stuff on Thanksgiving but I think no wine 'cause it'll be at my brother's house this year and not mine. Oh well..... Gwah hahahahhahahahaha.....
:ghost:

Beretta55
Nov 2nd, 2002, 11:23 AM
pizza.......mmmmmmmmmm.....ah dangit hylas you got me hungrey:laugh: but it's mostly dinner i eat most i dont eat breakfest:laugh:

kupoartist
Nov 2nd, 2002, 12:07 PM
dinner... cooked meals are the greatest! ... mmm... spaghetti bolognase..... cooking them can be quite fun (not that the ammount of times i've cooked is more than the ammount of fingers and toes I have....)

Gadzoox
Nov 2nd, 2002, 03:14 PM
Roast beast (beef), mashed potatoes and tons of gravy, ultimate favourite!!

JC Denton
Nov 2nd, 2002, 04:21 PM
pasta carbonara, mmmmm

edit: gota love a full english in the morning, mmmmmmm

MakgSnake
Nov 2nd, 2002, 05:57 PM
I am a food guy.

Chinese Rice
BigMac/Whopper
Pizza

Murgh Mussallam :drool:

By the way all that could be dinner... mostly.

Jolie
Nov 2nd, 2002, 08:29 PM
I love the breakfast above all. It's the best meal IMO, mainly because I have lunch at school (and this sucks) and I'm not a dinner person, so breakfast is my fave meal during the day.

Noki Noki
Nov 2nd, 2002, 09:04 PM
Bagel + Butter = Favorite Breakfast meal.
Veggie Sub + Banana Chips = Favorite Lunch meal.

Not really meals but hey, I like 'em. o.O

Gramma's Tuna Casserole + Sweet Baby Peas = Favorite Dinner meal

AudioBoxer
Nov 3rd, 2002, 03:00 PM
Just all you can eat ribs

or Chicken with White Gravey ( sometimes called Okie Gravey) with mashed patatoes and a large beer

Daedaelus
Nov 3rd, 2002, 08:23 PM
Pizza. The best food ever.

DragonSphere
Nov 3rd, 2002, 08:50 PM
Rice/Fried Rice + Spam= Excellent lunch
Plus, its fast and easy to cook.

Frozen
Nov 4th, 2002, 04:55 AM
Very few actually answered what Hylas asked :laugh: (learn how to read, you fools :evil: )

I really don't know. I usually enjoy them mostly equally... the thing is, that I usually have breakfast by 12 am- 3pm then lunch 4-7pm so it's kinda confusing (dinner would be between 11pm-2am )

I think I enjoy them equally.

MakgSnake
Nov 4th, 2002, 08:57 AM
Originally posted by Frozen
Very few actually answered what Hylas asked :laugh: (learn how to read, you fools :evil: )
At first I didn't get either, but later I mentioned it, that its dinner I enjoy the most.

Frozen
Nov 5th, 2002, 12:11 AM
You are one of "the few"

By the way, my grandma, when I lived with her and my dad, used to cook for me some FREAKING AWSOME arabic food that I will hardly ever find somewhere else. I remember that luch with her used to be the best thing, since she was not a friend of heavy dinners and would not cook at night :laugh:

Ninja
Nov 5th, 2002, 01:28 PM
tea time:P