PDA

View Full Version : GTA 3 help

GTA king
Nov 2nd, 2002, 09:10 AM
i hav had dis problem 4 ages, i have completed every little bit of detial on GTA 3, fones, ambulance , fire truck, cab, etc. But the packages r really enoying me. i hav got 99 packages, and i cant find the last 1. i havnt tried to get them in a while, but i want 2 complete it b4 Vice city gets out in england. So does any1 no where 2 find a package that is near the east side of the liberty university, near the construction site and near your base of the second island (staunton). It should b some where near the little steps where the slow pill is!

PLZ HELP!

Andi
Nov 2nd, 2002, 10:09 AM
These are the most hard to see & find !

On a little island just off Portland (get to it by boat)
On top af the steal bridge in Staunton Opposite the Construction site (facing Portland)
And when you go up on the Lift Bridge between Shoreside & Staunton!
In the under ground car park of Amco in Staunton:ghost:
On the Roof of the Hospital In Staunton

GTA king
Nov 2nd, 2002, 10:23 AM
i've got all of them, has any1 got all 100 packages

Andi
Nov 2nd, 2002, 10:27 AM
Ive got all 100 !

But it's hard to tell were you have been and were u havnt!

Look @ the Hidden package faq then just start from the beging & check every one !

When you get all 100 you get the rocket launcher @ your hide out!

GTA king
Nov 2nd, 2002, 10:29 AM
i'v got a mag that shows me where they all r,so i cross which 1's i have collected off and i have only one left, its 1 near the liberty campus

Andi
Nov 2nd, 2002, 10:35 AM
Opposit the construction site! Near the big Sign saying Liberty Campus! go down the grass banking & its Near the Big Brown Doors !:ghost:

Half the time tho when i was looking for them , i picked them up but didnt save it ! so that meant that the one's i thought i had , i hadnt ! so make sur you check!

Have you checked up on the El train tracks ! all the way round ! On top of the radio Station in Portland , (near Borgnine Taxis)

GTA king
Nov 2nd, 2002, 10:37 AM
yup, got all da ones u just said too. in my book it says its near the campus (the one wid the big black doors)

Andi
Nov 2nd, 2002, 10:44 AM
Out of the hospital drive up the road towards the culumbain Cartel & home !
As you come to your 1st right< turn right then Imediate left down the grass ! Then go behind the sign & it should be near the door! If not it must be Another 1 some were else !

My last one was round the out skirts of the Football Ground ! & it was about head level too:ghost:

GTA king
Nov 2nd, 2002, 10:53 AM
Dam, cheers 4 the help though Andi. do you no where the little steps r near the campuss just opposite the columbian cartel home......where the slow pill is?

Andi
Nov 2nd, 2002, 10:57 AM
Yeah why! Opposite the hospital steps that go up to the road ! there is an Enterrance there! that takes you to the steps

GTA king
Nov 2nd, 2002, 03:51 PM
still dont c it dude......it takes the p*ss!!!!!! I spent monthes lookin 4 evry pakage, and i hav only 1 to get.....TYPICAL!!

Andi
Nov 2nd, 2002, 04:33 PM
Have you looked under the bridge , on the sidewalk in Shoreside vale? just behind your hideout , but the street below!

Behind the Armysurplus Stores! (1 Armed Bandit)

GTA king
Nov 2nd, 2002, 04:40 PM
yup, i no which 1 im missing but i dont c it, its neat the campus

Andi
Nov 2nd, 2002, 04:46 PM
How do you know for sure it that 1 !
It should be were i said !
If it's not there it must be another 1!
I remember thinking exactly the same untill i found my last 1 !
http://www.emotipad.com/emoticons/DJ.gif
SuperStar DJ "hear we go"

GTA king
Nov 2nd, 2002, 04:49 PM
Origianlly posted by ME
i'v got a mag that shows me where they all r,so i cross which 1's i have collected off and i have only one left, its 1 near the liberty campus

thats how i no

Andi
Nov 2nd, 2002, 04:52 PM
So does the Mag know where you have been! http://www.emotipad.com/emoticons/ROTFLMAO.gif Dont think so !

all's i'm saying is , you might have been to look for one , looked in the wrong place , not found it , then crossed it off http://www.emotipad.com/emoticons/wet-trout.gif

GTA king
Nov 2nd, 2002, 04:59 PM
cud b, but 2 b honest i cant b arsed to start a bleedin search or restart the game when vice citys a week away

Andi
Nov 2nd, 2002, 05:09 PM
Good choice ! old boy !http://www.emotipad.com/emoticons/Southpark.gif