PDA

View Full Version : devil may cry..

solidus-snake
Feb 11th, 2002, 11:39 AM
i need help on the last secret mission on devil may cry
its suppose to be found in mission 21 and its secret mission 12.
i read the little guide u have on the site but i need more precise details where the secret wall is. i know what room it is suppose to be in but i can seem to find the breakable wall:(
where is it exactly i really need help !

Spirit
Feb 11th, 2002, 11:44 AM
this might be more suitable for action and advnenture forum, but go to gamefaqs, they have some nice guides (helped me through :P)

solidus-snake
Feb 11th, 2002, 11:45 AM
do you know then?

Pu the Owl
Feb 11th, 2002, 11:53 AM
Check also our guides here (http://www.ps2fantasy.com/scripts/guides.php?gid=43) .

Anyway, you posted the same thing yesterday...what's the point in posting several times the same question?
And Help and FAQ is only about problems you have regarding the forums, not videogames. I told you you should use the right forum.
DMC=Action Game ----> post in Action and Adventure.

solidus-snake
Feb 11th, 2002, 12:08 PM
i did post it in the right one
i needed help on it so i posted it in the help column..........makes sense
i looked at the guide4s and thats why im askin if u read it its not explained that well so i asaked other people
i ask more than once because then there is more chance of seeing it and actually replying with an answer which i still havent got 1 yet...................

Pu the Owl
Feb 11th, 2002, 12:17 PM
Help and FAQ is for problems regarding the forums: avatars, signatures, accounts, uploading images and so on.
No one goes there to see if someone needs help with games. And if you keep on posting there, I'll be forced to delete your posts on the subject.

Action and Adventure is for discussion AND help regarding action and adventure games. So if you need an help you have to ask here. If someone can help you, you'll get the answer.

BTW, if you don't stop posting the same thing several times only because you can't get the answer (maybe people can't remember the thing you want to know, and guides are the best source to look for solutions), you'll be banned because spam is not welcome, and that's what you're doing now.

You should check different guides. Some of them could be helpful. I gave you a link, but you can find dozens of guides around the web. If other members can help you they will answer your post.

solidus-snake
Feb 11th, 2002, 12:20 PM
ok thanx
sorry
im new so i dont really know whats what like the rest of em!

Pu the Owl
Feb 11th, 2002, 12:23 PM
No problem.
I'm sure that if someone here can help you, you'll get your aswer :)

nanjij
Feb 13th, 2002, 02:26 AM
errrrrr im on mission 20... oh no one cares :(

Smokey Mcpot
Feb 18th, 2002, 04:55 PM
Good game! i love the story, it was well thought out, capcom has'nt made a better story since resident evil 2.:p
My favorite part is when you first fight the black knight, he looks awesome in that armor.:cool:

solidus-snake
Feb 21st, 2002, 01:33 PM
yea hehe, dmc is the best mon!:D

nanjij
Feb 21st, 2002, 04:32 PM
does anyone know an easy way to beat the boss on mission 20 (i think) the sludge one, where trish helps him.
wots the best weapon to use?

solidus-snake
Mar 16th, 2002, 07:16 AM
ifrits
use inferno if u have it when the ball comes up