PDA

View Full Version : dbz movies

nanjij
Feb 11th, 2002, 03:22 AM
has any one seen any of them. in italy they sold magazines any every month u get another movie. i got one something like the legend of the super sayin it was the first issue i really want to subscrible but im trying to find an internet address somewhere in the whole 2 pgs of the magazine. anyway the movies really great.

007_JamesBond
Feb 11th, 2002, 12:37 PM
No I havn't seen any yet, I will have to though.

trunks69420
Feb 11th, 2002, 12:50 PM
I havent personally seen them but a lot of my friends have.
I guess they are supposed to be really cool, that and they give new depth to the series. My friend Jeff told me about a tape with Brolli that sounded really cool. Plus in the newest tapes you get to see Lord Slug, and Cooler(friezas' bro.). I can ask my friends if you have any questions though...

nanjij
Feb 11th, 2002, 01:20 PM
in the movie i saw it had a bit of a big build up which i didnt understand cause it was in italian but the fight was pretty cool. the only reason i didnt like it was vegeta is scared to fight... yes u did hear me rite unless.. i cant think of anything to make up for it. only near the end he does a bit and gets his head slamed against a wall, oh well.
yeah i sent an email to the mag in english asking if i can subscribe but they havent replied yet.

JC Denton
Feb 11th, 2002, 04:27 PM
i think you can order them off planet namek ( in english)
im probably wrong though.

nanjij
Feb 12th, 2002, 08:32 AM
yeah but wot do they charge $17
i got mine for £2 and its in italian
i'd choose the italian version and i did
u can still see the fighting only the build up u miss but thats not always that good

007_JamesBond
Feb 12th, 2002, 12:40 PM
This is a little off the movie subject but I downloaded a clip of Gohan fighting Bojack, this fight took place after the Cell games and before Buu, when gohan was still young. They were fighting and Bojack said I cant loose to a brat like you, then Gohan said something like and I was told to show no Mercy and he powers up a Kamehameha wave and launches it a Bojack killing him. It is the coolest.

trunks69420
Feb 12th, 2002, 12:59 PM
You can get free movies of DBZ/GT/Or just db movies on
www.gojiita.net
I am downloading the Brolly fight right now though. If it does cost something, i am not being charged. It does take a little while, but thats probably because im at school.

JC Denton
Feb 12th, 2002, 03:35 PM
what the whole movie? i will giv it a try

BowevelJoe
Feb 12th, 2002, 08:50 PM
i have all DBZ movies, including 4 unreleased ones. Hell what am i saying i have all of DBZ, GT, and the first 4 eps, well the only 4 eps of AF...as you know AF was cancelled, its comic book now..

nanjij
Feb 13th, 2002, 01:46 AM
Originally posted by 007_JamesBond
This is a little off the movie subject but I downloaded a clip of Gohan fighting Bojack, this fight took place after the Cell games and before Buu, when gohan was still young. They were fighting and Bojack said I cant loose to a brat like you, then Gohan said something like and I was told to show no Mercy and he powers up a Kamehameha wave and launches it a Bojack killing him. It is the coolest.
look at the bottom of my sig and love that seen to thats why i quote it under my sig.

AF isnt real just made up and funimations have no plans after GT

007_JamesBond
Feb 13th, 2002, 12:17 PM
That is cool, I didn't notice it, I also have clips of Gogita fighting Buu, Gotenks going SS3 for the first time, Vegita going ss4 for 1st time, and I will be finding more soon. But I do want to see the movie of Bojack if I can find it.

nanjij
Feb 13th, 2002, 12:31 PM
shame www.dragonballmaster.com/film dont work that was a wicked site all but a couple worked and u didnt have to down load teh videos u can just watch them. it had wicked ones like vegeta going ssj4 for the first time, part of that bojack fight, chibi goku going ssj3 for the 1st time. keep trying it hopefully its having tech difficulties and nothing like closing it forever :(./ but i dont no any other really good ones just a few where a couple of clips work but i cant remember them

007_JamesBond
Feb 13th, 2002, 12:33 PM
I got all mine off of Imesh, and I will be getting more soon, this weekend.

nanjij
Feb 13th, 2002, 12:42 PM
Imesh is that a web site www.imesh.com or a name

007_JamesBond
Feb 13th, 2002, 12:45 PM
It is an online downloading place, you go there to download Imesh then you download any clip of anything as long as it is on any computer, you have to be online to download clips but not to view them.

nanjij
Feb 13th, 2002, 01:06 PM
looks good but im not allowed to download things :(

trunks69420
Feb 13th, 2002, 01:57 PM
Nanjij,
I cant download anything using the explorer either. What proxy do you have??

nanjij
Feb 13th, 2002, 02:36 PM
proxy...er proxy raven remote no thats no it errrr wot is it?

trunks69420
Feb 13th, 2002, 02:38 PM
Your proxy server, like: net-nanny, Bess, Clean-net, ect.
I have Bess, i can get around some stuff, but the security is pretty tight.

nanjij
Feb 13th, 2002, 02:46 PM
its my mums work computer and if i going on something it dont want me to go on it says im not allowed

trunks69420
Feb 13th, 2002, 02:48 PM
Yeah, mine too. It says "Bess cant go there" . I hate that crap!

nanjij
Feb 13th, 2002, 02:51 PM
u said sometimes u can get round it how?

trunks69420
Feb 13th, 2002, 02:57 PM
I take computer classes at a school. We have things called gama-tech. Im not entirely sure what it is, but if you e-mail me i can tell you tommorow.
[email protected]

nanjij
Feb 13th, 2002, 03:02 PM
okay i have to go now my sis wants to look at dgmon pics i'll email u later

trunks69420
Feb 13th, 2002, 03:05 PM
Alright,
TTFN

nanjij
Feb 13th, 2002, 05:25 PM
wot does ttfn mean?

Uchiha Sasuke
Feb 13th, 2002, 08:26 PM
Speaking off cool things i got off imesh.I just got 3 wicked music videos for dragonball.I got one that goes through the GT Series and show interesting parts off it with Creed's Higher playing in the backround.I got another with vegeta trying to be a super saiyan with 3 doors down be like that playin in the backround.And i got one of gohan with kryptonite playin.Bt i just wanna say these videos are awesome get them now

BowevelJoe
Feb 13th, 2002, 08:34 PM
AF does exist, they made the first four eps in case they decided not to cancel it but they did, so 4 eps to exist. Now its just a magna...

nanjij
Feb 14th, 2002, 08:48 AM
yeah i read about those episodes but there not real so theres not much point
a bit stupid they went up to levels in 4 episodes

Rocky
Feb 14th, 2002, 09:02 AM
Nanjij you obviosly know nothing bout dragonball z

007_JamesBond
Feb 14th, 2002, 12:11 PM
You are wrong, Nanjij does know alot about DBZ, and Nanjij I have Bess here at school, it doesn't let you download, so when I get home I download. There is a way around Bess though which I amsure that you already know.

trunks69420
Feb 14th, 2002, 01:26 PM
I can attest that Nanjij does have a supream amount of knowledge of DBZ. On a saiyan power rating, i say Nanjij is about ascended saiyan level 2. NEways, OO7: What way do you know around bess? I used to have a few, but now they are blocked by gamatech!

nanjij
Feb 14th, 2002, 03:29 PM
Originally posted by trunks69420
I can attest that Nanjij does have a supream amount of knowledge of DBZ. On a saiyan power rating, i say Nanjij is about ascended saiyan level 2.

man thanks for saying that u to 007, see rocky i dont talk rubbish.
oh and my power level is that on my level, well im very, dam wots the word... abliged (is that rite) that u would say such a nice thing dont tell JC Denton i told him my power level was 6,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000, 000,000
i'd say ure about ssj3 then just... :)

007_JamesBond
Feb 15th, 2002, 12:21 PM
Normally I use safeweb, but I dont normally download at school, because here they have a remote monitor that detects the usage of downloads, so you have to be pretty good to do it before you get caught, Most of the time I am here and wait to download when I get home. DB has got new episodes Red Ribben Saga. any time Nanjij

nanjij
Feb 15th, 2002, 03:16 PM
its really innoying i saw some dbz manga comic books in italy i'd just used every cent of my spending money. they would of been really good for my art project :(

007_JamesBond
Feb 15th, 2002, 08:27 PM
I know what you mean.

Cannibal Clown
Feb 15th, 2002, 08:32 PM
Normally I use safeweb, but I dont normally download at school, because here they have a remote monitor that detects the usage of downloads, so you have to be pretty good to do it before you get caught, Most of the time I am here and wait to download when I get home. DB has got new episodes Red Ribben Saga. any time Nanjij
Last time I used safe web it didn't work. I got to the site just fine, but I wasn't able to get passed Bess. I'm not sure if it works again at all yet or not.

JC Denton
Feb 16th, 2002, 05:11 PM
Originally posted by nanjij
its really innoying i saw some dbz manga comic books in italy i'd just used every cent of my spending money. they would of been really good for my art project :(

download a comic, i found one that a guy had scanned in, it was very good, i cant remember the site off the top of my head though. you will find it:D

nanjij
Feb 17th, 2002, 06:37 AM
can u rewmember wot search engine u used, google? wot did u type in to search for i want to know please tell me!

007_JamesBond
Feb 17th, 2002, 11:12 AM
suspense, is fun isn't it?

JC Denton
Feb 17th, 2002, 04:54 PM
hey nanjij it was one of the links on planet namek

nanjij
Feb 17th, 2002, 05:01 PM
planet namek got rid of all there video's, apparantly it was costing them 1000, and 1000's of pounds (my pound sign aint working :( ) a day so they got rid of all there video's.

any way is this mystic gohan
http://www.myfavoritegames.com/dbz/gohan/cloth-gohan10.jpg

jc u wanted to dee goku ssj4 rite
goku ssj4 (http://www.dragonballmaster.com/Film/gokssj4.mpeg)

007_JamesBond
Feb 19th, 2002, 12:26 PM
that pic of Gohan is cool, about when will we see mystic Gohan in the Buu saga.

JC Denton
Feb 19th, 2002, 04:17 PM
i dunno when. but i know he gets a zet sword or something which has a power level. thats probably what makes him "mystic gohan"

trunks69420
Feb 20th, 2002, 12:54 PM
I dont know if this is true, but i heard that if Mystic Gohan went Super Saiyan the galaxy would explode due to the enourmous power. I dont know about the universe, but maybe earth. Does anyone know if that is true? I read it on a DBZ page.

nanjij
Feb 21st, 2002, 04:05 PM
ive just emailed a dbz mate by the name of majin vegeta about it, lets see wot he says.

but i have heard somewhere that he cant get more powerfull than it but i dont know why im not sure if its sure :confused:

Uchiha Sasuke
Feb 21st, 2002, 09:48 PM
Woh hold on there mystic gohan isnt that strong if he was he should've really kicked majin buu's @$$ then.

trunks69420
Feb 22nd, 2002, 12:33 PM
I dont think Mystic Gohan appears untill after Majin Buu. He is training at the tower and gets the sword and becomes mystic Gohan. I am not entirely sure when this takes place though.

nanjij
Feb 22nd, 2002, 04:17 PM
i think in the GT episodes gohan looks how he did in the alternet future, u know when trunks is being trained by gohan and everyone is dead.
i saw a clip of gohan flying forward and when he powered up he didnt even go ssj

Uchiha Sasuke
Feb 22nd, 2002, 04:43 PM
Mystic Gohan trains after vegeta self destructs,shin takes him up to his planet to train.Mystic Gohan doesnt ever really go up against buu he gets absorbed

nanjij
Feb 23rd, 2002, 01:46 PM
accourding to this mystic gohan isnt as powerfull as buu in his final form:

Super Saiya-jin Vegito (the strongest)

Majin Buu form 2 (with Gohan, Goten, Piccolo and Trunks)

Majin Buu form 2 (with SS3 Gotenks and Piccolo)

Majin Buu form 3 (Kid)

Mystic Gohan

Super Saiya-jin Goku 3

Super Saiya-jin Gotenks 3

Majin Buu Form 2 (with Goten, Piccolo and Trunks)

Majin Buu Form 2

Majin Buu form 1 (Fat)

Majin Vegita

Super Saiya-jin Goku (Majin Buu saga)

Super Saiya-jin Vegita (Majin Buu saga)

Gohan with Zed sword

Super Saiya-jin Gotenks

Super Saiya-jin 2 Gohan

Super Saiya-jin 2 Gohan (after injury to his arm)

Perfect Cell (after explosion)

Super Saiya-jin Gohan (Majin Buu saga)

Dabura

Gotenks

Kaio-shin

Kibito

Ultra Super Saiya-jin Trunks

Piccolo (Majin Buu saga)

Perfect Cell (Cell Games)

Super Saiya-jin Goku (Cell games/ Stage 1)

Super Saiya-jin Gohan (Cell games/ Stage 1)

Super Saiya-jin Vegita (Cell games/ Stage 1)

Cell form 2

Piccolo (fused with Kami)

Cell form 1 (after absorbing humans)

Android 16 (Majin Buu saga)

Mighty Mask (Trunks and Goten fighting together in the same outfit)

Super Saiya-jin Chibi Trunks (Majin Buu saga)

Super Saiya-jin Goten (Majin Buu saga)

Android 16 (Android saga)

Android 18

Android 17

Cell form 1 (first appearance)

Super Saiya-jin Vegita (Android saga)

Super Saiya-jin Goku (Android saga)

Super Saiya-jin Trunks (Android saga)

Piccolo (Android saga)

Yarkon

Android 20

Android 19

Pui Pui

Trunks (Android saga)

Goku (Android saga)

Piccolo (Android saga)

Vegita (Android saga)

Chibi Trunks (Majin Buu saga)

Goten (Majin Buu saga)

Krillin

Gohan (Android saga)

Tein-shinhan

Yamucha

Yammo

Supopovitch

Mr. Satan (the weakest)

its in order of strongest if u hadnt guessed

Cannibal Clown
Feb 23rd, 2002, 02:00 PM
Wait a minute, there is no way that Yamucha was stronger than Supopovitch. I mean, yamucha is sooo weak. I'd bet that Mr. Satan could kick his ass.

And if you have the power level of Videl, I'd like to know how strong she actually is too. I'm sure that she could beat her father Mr. Satan, but just wondering.

nanjij
Feb 23rd, 2002, 02:05 PM
well do u actually see sputvich (sp) fight, i dont think so

and hercule is pretty strong, he beat cell for heavens sake, hes the world champ give him some slack
dunno maybe but the rest seems resinable

nanjij
Feb 23rd, 2002, 02:17 PM
look i got wot we were talking about, it tells u how gohan became mystic

Dai Kaio-shin's power up (mystic power up)

This power up is achieved by Dai Kaio-shin's special technique using various honing methods to make a warrior more powerful. The result is a tremendous increase in power, speed and battle prowess (similar to the power up of a Super Saiya-jin, but without the anger and emotions). Gohan was able to increase his power without the assistance of a Super Saiya-jin transformation. He became so powerful that he didn't need to transform to increase his power. The power up also changes the attitude and mental stability of the
http://www.dragonball-gt.com/unrivaled/technique/images/kaioshindance.JPG

i new i'd find it somewhere

http://www.dragonball-gt.com/unrivaled/technique/images/mysticgohan.JPG

oh my dragonball buddy on the net answered the question as well this is wot he said

"Hey there!

Mystic Gohan came about during the Buu Saga. Gohan received a power upgrade from the Dia Kaioshin when he was able to pull the Zet Sword from the ground.

The power-up gave Gohan roughly the power of SSJ Level 3 at his normal non-ssj level.

In the end, he gave up the power, as he feared that if he accidently transformed, he would overwhelm the planet and destroy it, himself and everyone living on it.

Hope that helps!

Cody"

man that boy knows everything
every question i ask him he always replyies and give me an answer.

Uchiha Sasuke
Feb 23rd, 2002, 06:31 PM
Ok i have to correct you on the strongest thing ok.SS3 goku was stronger than mystic gohan,mainly because goku couldnt sustain the form due to the amount of energy it took outta of him,And kid buu is stonger than the buu form where he absorbed piccolo and gotenks

007_JamesBond
Feb 26th, 2002, 12:33 PM
Are you talking old Spopavitch or the Buu one?

I think that he would loose to Yamcha, he had been doing martial arts longer and knows energy attacks.

JC Denton
Feb 26th, 2002, 04:11 PM
off topic but does anyone else like seeing yamcha die?
ive been looking at some great ones of when he got his stomach blown out.

Uchiha Sasuke
Feb 26th, 2002, 05:10 PM
Are you talking old Spopavitch or the Buu one?

I think that he would loose to Yamcha, he had been doing martial arts longer and knows energy attacks.

Spopovich is stronger than yamcha

JC Denton
Feb 27th, 2002, 04:26 PM
the reason the zet sword has power is because Rou Kaioushin was sealed in it. Rou is also part witch thats how he did the spell to put up gohans power, he is part witch because he accidentally earing fused with a women witch, that is also why he does not look like Kaioushin.

and vegeta does admit that goku is a better fighter when fighting little buu. I cant believe it........

Uchiha Sasuke
Feb 27th, 2002, 06:15 PM
Originally posted by JC Denton
the reason the zet sword has power is because Rou Kaioushin was sealed in it. Rou is also part witch thats how he did the spell to put up gohans power, he is part witch because he accidentally earing fused with a women witch, that is also why he does not look like Kaioushin.

and vegeta does admit that goku is a better fighter when fighting little buu. I cant believe it........

Yeah that part i can't believe either,but vegeta does get pretty close to equal to him in the gt series

007_JamesBond
Feb 27th, 2002, 08:14 PM
but he is always just one step behind him though

Uchiha Sasuke
Feb 27th, 2002, 08:16 PM
No they get pretty even where vegeta is around the same strengh as goku

007_JamesBond
Feb 27th, 2002, 08:24 PM
I know Vegeta gets close to Goku, but he is always just one step behind him

Uchiha Sasuke
Feb 27th, 2002, 08:26 PM
Hay i wouldnt say that.I live and breathe the series so dont say im wrong ok

Serj
Feb 27th, 2002, 08:31 PM
Im a pretty big fan of DBZ, but I havent been watching the Majin Buu Saga lately.

How's Vegeta and Gohan attitude towards each other like? Does Vegeta know of the potential in Gohan?

007_JamesBond
Feb 27th, 2002, 08:32 PM
No, NO, NO I am not saying that you are wrong, infact far from it. I was just saying that throughout the entire series Vegeta has just been one step behind Goku in the power levels, that is it, ok.

Uchiha Sasuke
Feb 27th, 2002, 08:34 PM
At one point there equal actually two points during the buu saga and then during the gt series late at the end

Serj
Feb 27th, 2002, 08:36 PM
That's because Vegeta became a slave to Majin Buu right?

007_JamesBond
Feb 27th, 2002, 08:37 PM
What are the points in the Buu? I dont remember. 1 is when he goes Majin, when is the other

Uchiha Sasuke
Feb 27th, 2002, 08:38 PM
Originally posted by Serj
That's because Vegeta became a slave to Majin Buu right?

Yes that one time in the buu saga and at the end of the gt saga where him and goku are SSJ4 and fight together

007_JamesBond
Feb 27th, 2002, 08:39 PM
What is the other time during the Buu?

Uchiha Sasuke
Feb 27th, 2002, 08:50 PM
I said he was even twice once during Buu saga and once during GT.He surpased him once during the android saga where goku was only 24million and vegeta climbed to 27million

nanjij
Feb 28th, 2002, 08:45 AM
yes that is true straight after hes in the time chamber place.
when he gets turned in to majin vegeta apparantly he kinda wanted to be bad because he still has a "blacksoul"
also once buu stops controlling him he's still evil cause he wants to be powerfull

hope that makes sence

007_JamesBond
Feb 28th, 2002, 12:08 PM
I am a little confused, in one of the clips I got when Goku is going three to fight Buu but Babidi is alive where as during the series on tv Babidi dies and is killed from Piccolo, is it because the clip is in Japaneese or does he come back later?

trunks69420
Feb 28th, 2002, 12:28 PM
Back to the Goku/Vegeta subject. I know for a fact that Vegeta has to be stronger. He can kill kakarot easily for one simple reason, DESIRE! Goku is weak in heart and mind when it comes to victory and killing. Vegeta has a ruthless heart and plays to win. If it came down to a fight to the death, Vegeta would win any time!

nanjij
Feb 28th, 2002, 04:02 PM
man u talk the truth, i agree with u 100%
vegeta has that "killer Instinct" that kakorot dont have
and as u said this makes him weak

anyway in most cases goku has only a million more KI than vegeta. so if vegeta uses technique and speed + his "killer Instinct" he could beat goku

Uchiha Sasuke
Feb 28th, 2002, 05:09 PM
Yeah that is true but we never see a great fight between them because something always comes up

007_JamesBond
Feb 28th, 2002, 05:16 PM
That would be awsome to see an undesterbed, hard core fight between the two.

trunks69420
Mar 1st, 2002, 01:55 PM
That would definitely be one to set the VCR for!! If something like that ever happened, Do you think the feud would be over, or just escalate it??

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 1st, 2002, 04:11 PM
Vegeta and Goku are actually really good friends more so than krillin and goku.They are just so competive on some things that they get in fights

nanjij
Mar 1st, 2002, 04:48 PM
no i dont think so :peoples:

can someone make sense of this its a bit confusing

Dear James Nanji,

we inform you that it's not possible to send you everyu month as in
object.

You can order them paying in advance by cheque ord banck transfer to
current account 9281 Banca Popolare di Novara - Sede di Novara -
addressed to Istituto Geografico De Agostini, ABI code is 5608, CAB
10100 and CIN A.

This collection is composed to 19 vhs, at 10.92 Euro, all now
available.

Yours faithfully,

Customer care

i they saying i can pay 10.92 euro 4 each video or 4 19 moves :confused: cause when i was in italy they charged 3 euros 4 a movie.

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 1st, 2002, 04:51 PM
Sounds like it saying that you can buy some videos for this price by paying in advance

nanjij
Mar 1st, 2002, 05:21 PM
im not sure but its cheaper than most movies to buy but the downside is its in italian

007_JamesBond
Mar 1st, 2002, 05:25 PM
That would not help me any as long as it is in Italian

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 1st, 2002, 05:26 PM
So what movies are these

Serj
Mar 1st, 2002, 05:33 PM
Goku and Vegeta really good friends? I've never seen them get along.

007_JamesBond
Mar 1st, 2002, 05:35 PM
they do have a pretty interesting relationship that I would call friends

Serj
Mar 1st, 2002, 05:38 PM
Really? Please explain because I dont seem to see it.

007_JamesBond
Mar 1st, 2002, 05:42 PM
In the begenning Vegeta thought that he was better than everyone, but as the series continued Vegeta realized that Goku is a formatable adversary, so he respects him

Serj
Mar 1st, 2002, 05:54 PM
Ahh, I see.
One Question. Does Vegeta respect Gohan in the Buu Saga?

nanjij
Mar 1st, 2002, 06:04 PM
i remember in the world tour. saga vegeta is saying wot a weakling gohan has become and saying his power level went down since the cell games
but i think he respected him 4 saving his life from cell

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 1st, 2002, 06:08 PM
Yes vegeta respects gohan becaues he is a good fighter,but he lost some of that respect do to what nanjij said when gohan was slacking off from his training

007_JamesBond
Mar 1st, 2002, 07:28 PM
Vegeta does respect Gohan although he did slack off on his training

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 1st, 2002, 07:49 PM
Vegeta does respect Gohan although he did slack off on his training

I think i just said that

007_JamesBond
Mar 1st, 2002, 10:10 PM
yeah I know but some times it makes me feel better to repeat what people say, lol, NE way now i am downloading the episode of Gotenks taking on Buu

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 1st, 2002, 11:21 PM
Already seen most of those episodes got them off imesh