PDA

View Full Version : friday the 13th

Beretta55
Nov 1st, 2002, 12:32 AM
i just got done watching a jason marathon on TNN were they showd like 7 jason movies. and to be honest when i was done watching them i felt like going out and shooting myself. most of these movies are total crap IMO. the only one's i liked were 1,2, and 3. so i ask does anybody like jason movie's? or is halloween better?

Edit: no wait make that 6 jason movie's my mistake i only saw 6 and a 7th one is coming on. but im not bothering myself to watch it. im already sick of the movie's already.

kittens&cats
Nov 1st, 2002, 05:43 AM
hey i was watching friday the 13th movies to and like
friday the 13 1
friday the 13th 2
and of course friday the 13th 3,6,7,
the only friday the 13th i hate is part five
and like halloween movies excpet halloween 3,

Cannibal Clown
Nov 1st, 2002, 01:54 PM
I never saw any of the movies. I've been deprived all of my life when it came to horror flicks. The first time i ever saw a scary movie was when i was like 12, and i saw scream 2. Considering it was the first scary movie of my life pretty much, it scared the crap out of me sadly enough. I'd like to see all of those jason movies and holoween, elm streem and what not. But they arwe so old and i just wouldn't be able to get the full value out of em anymore. Too bad i missed the marathon thingy though. As of now i'm trying to get the horror back into my cinematic preverence in movies. After seeing the ring, i think i've prooven to myself that i'm in dire need of more sh*t to get me to piss my pants in fear. But all i can do now is hope that they continue to come out with more and more good horror flicks.