PDA

View Full Version : You are a True Gamer if.........

MakgSnake
Oct 31st, 2002, 06:12 PM
Finish the sentence in any means...and be creative (Real in other words) :) :)

You are true gamer, if your girlfriend thinks that her true competition is Metal Gear Solid, not any other hot chick. :D

Spank-A-Thon
Oct 31st, 2002, 06:23 PM
You are a True Gamer if.........

... when you get into a fight, you deliberately get hit so that you'll fill your Limit Break.

... you don't see anything wrong with telling people you stay in your room playing with your joystick.

... when driving round town you try and take the apex of every corner.

- S

MakgSnake
Oct 31st, 2002, 06:25 PM
..if you put up posters of not only videogames, but consoles as well.

AudioBoxer
Oct 31st, 2002, 09:25 PM
.... if you pop a boner to laura croft LOL

ssjtrunks13
Nov 1st, 2002, 12:00 PM
... If you never fall asleep until you've beat the game.

jjmoohead
Nov 1st, 2002, 02:30 PM
...if you would rather worry about getting a high score on a game rather then a high score a university exam.

Sword 4 Hire
Nov 1st, 2002, 04:41 PM
...if you start referring to your money as "gil"

MakgSnake
Nov 1st, 2002, 05:13 PM
..if you cry over the death of a videogame character.

merylsilverburg
Nov 1st, 2002, 05:53 PM
...if you get into a fight and think that you have "Hi-Potions" to help you out...

MakgSnake
Nov 1st, 2002, 06:23 PM
Damn, we are getting some really nice ones aren't we..?

...if you walk 3 miles in blistering cold to reach the videogame store, just to window shop.

Beretta55
Nov 1st, 2002, 06:49 PM
.......when you die you think there will be a save point to go back to.

merylsilverburg
Nov 1st, 2002, 07:13 PM
...if you sleep outside the store for 2 days for a game or a console...

AudioBoxer
Nov 1st, 2002, 08:25 PM
.......if you get blisters on your hands from playing non stop

..if you start acting like a character

Daedaelus
Nov 1st, 2002, 09:03 PM
...if you strafe to move around.

MakgSnake
Nov 1st, 2002, 10:04 PM
..if you tell your buddies that you have a party at your place and they better bring all their games so we all finish them one by one.

Beretta55
Nov 1st, 2002, 10:06 PM
.....if you try to change your name to solid snake:laugh:

MakgSnake
Nov 1st, 2002, 10:10 PM
Originally posted by beretta55
.....if you try to change your name to solid snake:laugh:
Hahah, yeah happened to me, but I never changed it, ma friends just started calling me "Snake".

...if you wait for a game for more then 2 years, buy it the day of its release and finish it in 13 1/2 hours.

Beretta55
Nov 1st, 2002, 10:11 PM
.....if you dress up like your fav character and act like him. and try to persuade your friend to dress up like the bad guy:laugh:

farfecthed i know but lets just go along wiht it:laugh:

MakgSnake
Nov 1st, 2002, 10:13 PM
..if you convinced your econmics, business and your english teacher to buy herself a Playstation2 (Ive done that, and their husbands despise me) :laugh:

Beretta55
Nov 1st, 2002, 10:14 PM
.....if you grow a beard and start smokeing and say its snake's falut:laugh:

kupoartist
Nov 2nd, 2002, 12:36 PM
... if for every hit to a person's head you shout "Head Shot" in a deep and scary way

... if you blame you inability to respond to a parent's request due to "excessive lag"

... if you're convinced that you don't need to climb over a wall as long as you can type "noclip" into a keyboard

MakgSnake
Nov 2nd, 2002, 02:04 PM
..if you visit a videogame forum daily for hours.

Ninja
Nov 2nd, 2002, 03:05 PM
Originally posted by MakgSnake
..if you convinced your econmics, business and your english teacher to buy herself a Playstation2 (Ive done that, and their husbands despise me) :laugh:
done that too, told my teacher that instead of buying a dvd playr, 2 buy a PS2

ur a true gamer if you try to convince people to buy a game you like

AudioBoxer
Nov 2nd, 2002, 04:28 PM
......if you do on a shooting rampage and you say R2, R2, L1, R2, Up, Down, Up, Down, Up, Down out loud

you are a true computer gamer when this http://www.humorweb.net/pictures/0725.jpg Is your set-up

MakgSnake
Nov 2nd, 2002, 07:53 PM
Originally posted by {X}

done that too, told my teacher that instead of buying a dvd playr, 2 buy a PS2
Cool thing yo, I also convinced them to buy Metal Gear Solid too.

..if your room's walls are covered with videogames posters and there is no room to put on anything else.

Infernal Mass
Nov 3rd, 2002, 05:16 AM
if you still know the blood code for Mortal Kombat (Sega Genesis).

XD A,B,A,C,A,B,B

AudioBoxer
Nov 3rd, 2002, 02:58 PM
....If you still have a blast playing SuperBike

..... if you still think that the Zombies at your neighbors

....If you still play Atari

......If you Subcribe to at least 2 mags

....if you buy a game that just looks good

MADRUCKIS
Nov 3rd, 2002, 04:28 PM
.....If you have laughed or just find funny anything anyones posted in this thread

........If you are on a constant mission to find at least one person who's beaten Legen of Zelda and has beaten Mike Tyson in Punch Out (I have met no one in real life and I shall find them)

.......If you can describe in detail how scared sh!tless you were when the dogs jumped out in Resident Evil

........not only can tell you all of the games' plot, characters and weapons-but also all of its glitches

........still beleive Tomb Raider has a nude code

.........(same as Makg stated but) Where actually heartbroken when Aeries died *sob*

.........want a tatoo like a picture or statue from a game (I want one from Xenogears)

..........Do random searches of hallways caling signs and ending your search with "Nothing Here." or "The situation is normal"

MakgSnake
Nov 3rd, 2002, 05:04 PM
Originally posted by MADRUCKIS
.........Do random searches of hallways caling signs and ending your search with "Nothing Here." or "The situation is normal"

Hahah, Thats a nice one.. :laugh: and same goes for the Tomb Raider one. lol

...if you download not only songs but themes of videogames and its soundtracks. (and buy them too)

AudioBoxer
Nov 3rd, 2002, 06:53 PM
.....If you have laughed or just find funny anything anyones posted in this thread

........If you are on a constant mission to find at least one person who's beaten Legen of Zelda and has beaten Mike Tyson in Punch Out (I have met no one in real life and I shall find them)

.......If you can describe in detail how scared sh!tless you were when the dogs jumped out in Resident Evil

........not only can tell you all of the games' plot, characters and weapons-but also all of its glitches

........still beleive Tomb Raider has a nude code

.........(same as Makg stated but) Where actually heartbroken when Aeries died *sob*

.........want a tatoo like a picture or statue from a game (I want one from Xenogears)

..........Do random searches of hallways caling signs and ending your search with "Nothing Here." or "The situation is normal"

This is refering to the Mike Tyson and Zelda, that is kinda weird that nobody has ever betean the games huh? I wanna e-mail the makers or something and ask them a shit load of ?Q?!

.......when you can sit down for hours and play tetris

Daedaelus
Nov 3rd, 2002, 08:01 PM
...if you smoke constantly and continously stress that there are "lasers connected to Semtex around here, that cannot be seen by the naked eye" :laugh:

AudioBoxer
Nov 3rd, 2002, 08:22 PM
.......if you cant wait until it says "Finish Them"

....if you try to IUUUOOOKEn your friends

DragonSphere
Nov 3rd, 2002, 08:46 PM
...if you believe that one day, you'll be marked as "The Chosen One" by some unseen force

...if you think that learning in school earns you "experience points"

Sword 4 Hire
Nov 3rd, 2002, 09:00 PM
If your weopon of choice consists of a 7 foot katana

DragonSphere
Nov 3rd, 2002, 09:04 PM
...if you can make connections to any piece of literature to just one video-game

MADRUCKIS
Nov 3rd, 2002, 10:48 PM
Hey,
AudioBoxer- I agree. Someone needs to beat em without freakin Game Genies....lol

......If you can sing all of the Tetris songs

.........when your faced with a confrontation and you choose to "FLEE"

........You get in a fight and lose cause you thought it was turned based battle

........you can name all the "Weapons" (bosses from FF)

..........while playing with your freinds in a pool-you throw fireballs by splashing water and realize its the only way you can do the rising uppercut

..........when you laugh when someone yells "TOASTY!!"

........when your veiw of true comdedic commercials are the ps2 game ones

....when you know who Alucard is

MakgSnake
Nov 4th, 2002, 08:38 AM
Originally posted by DragonSphere
...if you believe that one day, you'll be marked as "The Chosen One" by some unseen force
I like that one... :D

..if your friends and cousins starts calling your playstation2 your bride, a good never ending married couple.

ssjtrunks13
Nov 4th, 2002, 11:57 AM
...If you'd rather go out with a girl in a video game than a real one.

MADRUCKIS
Nov 4th, 2002, 04:33 PM
......if when your playing any real life sports you do three of anthing and excpect to ignite an any moment

.......if when you lose connection on a cell phone, your forced to say "Snake. Come in Snake. Snake? Snake? SNAAAAAAAAAAKKKKKKKKKKEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!(I've done this)

.......if you walk around streets looking for nice cars to jack

.......if an ambulance drives buy and you need extra money *look above*

.......if you remember getting into shouting arguments about who's turn is it to get the Spread Gun in Contra

......If you know who Kid Icarus is

.......if you think your freinds are cheating in basketball cause they have infinite turbo

.......if when you talk to certain people and you need to use the bathroom, you yell "PAUSE!"

.......if you think mshrooms really make you grow faster

..........if your thumb is crooked

Sword 4 Hire
Nov 4th, 2002, 08:09 PM
You walk into a general store hoping to sell all of your old items

You spend countless hours geling your hair up and in strange fashions and making sure that it never moves

You figure that a bed will heal all of your wounds

You are able to stay at a constant sprint without getting tired.

MADRUCKIS
Nov 4th, 2002, 08:57 PM
......when you decide to take a nap, you hear some lovely music as everything goes black

.......after playing SOCOM Online, you enlist in the real Army for better competition

.......you say corny phrases like "It's BLOOD", "I have this!", or "....and you, the master of unlocking things...."

DragonSphere
Nov 5th, 2002, 12:10 AM
...if you constantly replace various letters of the alphabet with triangles, squares, circles, and X's when typing or writing

...if you have decided to only wear a specific pair of clothes for the rest of your life and/or journey

Ninja
Nov 5th, 2002, 01:02 PM
..when u bought ff9 (greatest hits) and rebought the old version because the cd covers looked better (I did this)

..when ur in the doctor and the doctor asks u how ur feeling you choose (my forehead hurts) or (OK, I guess)

..If u think u can carry like 10 diferent weapons and not walk slow (this goes to half-life)

..If you wear a Diablo 2 shirt when u go to church

MakgSnake
Nov 6th, 2002, 09:15 AM
..if you talk to your friends, reffering them as videogames characters and acting like one too all day (quite irritating for people who dont know whats going on actually)

Beretta55
Nov 6th, 2002, 09:47 AM
if you shoot somebody and wait for a wanted level:laugh:

ssjtrunks13
Nov 6th, 2002, 11:19 AM
...If you think you can revive the dead with a magic spell.

Daedaelus
Nov 6th, 2002, 02:35 PM
Originally posted by AudioBoxer
...if one of your friends walks in while you are showing you love to the PS2 by sticking your **** into the disk drive.

NOT ME!!!!

:shock: :shock: :shock: :peoples:

MakgSnake
Nov 6th, 2002, 05:33 PM
Some people goes too far beyond I suppose.

Neways

..if you still believe that there is Nude code for the Tomb Raider series. :laugh:

AudioBoxer
Nov 6th, 2002, 11:05 PM
Originally posted by MakgSnake

..if you still believe that there is Nude code for the Tomb Raider series. :laugh:

that one was already done

Beretta55
Nov 7th, 2002, 12:14 AM
Originally posted by AudioBoxer

well it dosent hurt to do it agian:laugh:

when you see a shooting star you say its a aliean ship to come invade us:laugh:

MADRUCKIS
Nov 7th, 2002, 12:40 AM

Yeah, I said it already-but me and Makg are famn, it's alright. It just seems that Makg really wanted that nude code I guess:peoples:

.........if you disappear from family & freinds until a game is beaten

..........if family & freinds avoid giving you game game presents to avoid you disappearing

.........if you catch yourself telling your mom that her cooking is better then rations

........if you can play parapa the rappa without looking at the buttons

........if you not only have a fav video game but also have a favorite video game producer

......if you can name 5 video game companies (try it)

.......if you still think theres a nude code for Tomb Raider.....whoops:roll:

ssjtrunks13
Nov 7th, 2002, 11:49 AM
...if you think there is a code to see Garnet nude.

MADRUCKIS
Nov 7th, 2002, 12:17 PM
Garnet.......dude thats sick *nudge*it aint true right

cough:shock:
um.........

......if u pondered getting the accursed box for Substance

......if you blend games-like yell head shot everytime you land on a goomba in Super Mario

.......if you remember the the last maze in Koopas castle (I was like christ-this sh!t is repeating itself-I've been running for an hour)

.......if your thought of a side mission in MGS 1 & 2 was shooting Ravens or Seaguls for an hour-(me about 20)

......if you think Aeris is still walking amoung us

......if you think Sephiroth was just a misunderstood soldier

.......if you wait for Kupo mail

.........if you hate walking all the way down to the store, so you try to catch a Chocobo

........if you can name 3 double gun characters

MakgSnake
Nov 7th, 2002, 01:54 PM
It just seems that Makg really wanted that nude code I guess:peoples:
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
No, sorry must have slipped ma mind. There been soo many of "..ifs.." you know.

..if you tell you friends (back in the days) that you will buy SNES before you die.

ssjtrunks13
Nov 11th, 2002, 08:10 AM
It's NOT true! I just saw it under FFIX rumors on a website.

AudioBoxer
Nov 11th, 2002, 10:54 AM
Wherever you see fire you watch out for bowser

ssjtrunks13
Nov 13th, 2002, 11:05 AM
...If you get your non-video game playing girl hooked.

Redpyramidhead
Nov 16th, 2002, 02:09 AM
...if you keep thinking you need to press an "Action" button in order to access or pickup objects in a room or open and close doors

...if you used to try to pause street fighter 2 right when Chun Li was jumping upside down so you could get a good look at her ass

...if you dream you're in a video game or worse that you simply dream you are playing a video game

...if when you're driving you have a tendency to forget the reality of real car accidents and you feel the urge to downshift and cut all the corners in the road thinking that if you "merely" clip a car nothing really bad will happen cuz you'll be able to keep racing or nobody will care if you take a short cut through somebody's lawn or through one of those access roads in the middle of highways....etc etc etc... (then realizing just in time before you do such things of course;)

...if you played Parappa the Rapper and enjoyed it

...if you break something (most likely your controller) over losing in a frustratingly hard game

...if you start moving around public places in stealth (let's say...the supermarket) hoping that people don't spot you

I'll be back with some more. PEACE fellow gamers!

_RED_ stuff

AudioBoxer
Nov 16th, 2002, 02:23 AM
..when you get grounded or your wife yells at you cus you play to much,

...when you cant even sit down cus you arse hurts to bad

MakgSnake
Nov 16th, 2002, 04:55 PM
Originally posted by ssjtrunks13
...If you get your non-video game playing girl hooked.
Soooo true.!!..

..if you get a job on the basis of the knowledge you have about games.

AudioBoxer
Nov 16th, 2002, 05:48 PM
.....if you walk around thinking your the pimp from GTA3 ..........If you totaly thrash your car so it wont run then take it to the paintshop and think that everything will be fine

Beretta55
Nov 16th, 2002, 07:24 PM
....after you play a RE game you look around each corner hopeing not to see a zombie

ssjtrunks13
Nov 18th, 2002, 12:29 PM
Finally, someone has replied positively to one of my statements.

MakgSnake
Nov 18th, 2002, 12:32 PM
Just because no ones replies to someone's statement, doesn't mean its not positive. ....... Everything said here is positive and well some are extreme but still fun to read. :)

Every statement here is nice to read and fun. :)

DragonSphere
Nov 19th, 2002, 01:13 AM
...if for years you've been training yourself to fight in the "Iron Fist Tournament"

...if you spend hours on end trying to interpret the symbolism and whatnot of an RPG plot on an essay just for your own benefit (most especially Xenogears)

ssjtrunks13
Nov 19th, 2002, 11:56 AM
MakgSnake, you're right. I shouldn't have made it sound like I didn't believe anyone thought that the things i said were important. I just wasn't sure.

ssjtrunks13
Nov 20th, 2002, 11:04 AM
...you buy video game soundtracks for those times you can't play your favorite games.

Redpyramidhead
Nov 22nd, 2002, 01:01 AM
...if every time you get into an elevator you're afraid you might hear "Welcome everybody to another exciting edition of 'Trick or Treat!'"

...if you lust over a video game character.

...if you claim a video game character lusts over you!

...if you think 100 years is too long to wait for Dracula to return. (Probably what the guys behind SymphonyOfTheNight were thinking.)

be back again with more soon...:cool:

_RED_ stuff

FlexMasterRice
Nov 22nd, 2002, 02:55 AM
......if even after all these posts.....you can still come up with ANOTHER one!:roll:

Darkness 4 Hire
Nov 22nd, 2002, 12:29 PM
you are a true gamer if...you start playing a game and that is you. It haunts your very mind till the day its beaten and then you still think about it.

Pu the Owl
Nov 22nd, 2002, 01:12 PM
... if you dream all the time of being attacked by some evil and ugly criminals and you're not worried nor scared because you know you can cast Ultima or Firaga on them.

Big Dude
Nov 22nd, 2002, 11:08 PM
........If you think you have "god mode" on

.........If you think there is a reset button

........If you think you can save and come back latter

Lord_Of_NoTiNg
Nov 23rd, 2002, 11:44 AM
These are so funny........
Keep going guys:laugh::laugh: :laugh:

Spank-A-Thon
Nov 23rd, 2002, 02:19 PM
If you remember the excitement when you first saw Space Invaders and wondered what a 'video game' was...

- S

Beretta55
Nov 23rd, 2002, 04:11 PM
when your pissed off you curse at the TV in al bhed:laugh:

Big Dude
Nov 23rd, 2002, 04:44 PM
........If you make things like this------> http://www.nuklearpower.com/8bitmedia/8bit.php

FlexMasterRice
Nov 23rd, 2002, 08:18 PM
.....just.....because

ssjtrunks13
Dec 2nd, 2002, 11:22 AM
...If you play Legend of Dragoon 10 times because you are bored with the other games you own.

mark0™
Dec 2nd, 2002, 11:37 AM
...if you go to the petshop wondering where the hell is the chocobos and moogles.

...if you are the guy from the MGS2 Substance advert

...if you have been training your blitzball skills, knowing it will be one day the national sport

...if you run over a cop, and spend ages looking for a cop bribe icon, there must be one somewhere!

...if you blow up a cop helicopter and go to your local garage, hoping the fuzz will back off when you come out with your newly painted car

...if your in such a hurry to get to somewhere, you decide to "jack" that nice car rolling down the road...