PDA

View Full Version : Brand Wear

MakgSnake
Oct 30th, 2002, 11:56 PM
What brand name do you wear. Or you just wear whatever is neat and quite affordable. Or is there a specific Brand name you go for?....?

FlexMasterRice
Oct 31st, 2002, 12:12 AM
I wear shit that's comfy.....brand name or not....and as long as it's a reasonable price. this translates to : less than 15 bucks, and sweats. HAhah. nah i'm joking, that's not all i'm limited to. but it certainly is comfy....and affordable!:laugh:

Frozen
Oct 31st, 2002, 01:45 AM
I don't give a damn about brands. The concept of brand is one of the most stupid things humans have ever created. People buy because of the name, thinking that the most expensive crap is the best, just because it says "Tommy Hilfiger". Bullshit.

I have to admit I like some stuff from them (although I hate the brand and the company) as well as from some other brands, like Polo and Ralf Lauren. I usually look otu for something that I think looks good on me and I know it;s gonna be good quality, so, some times I end up buying something with one of the "big brands" on it, some times with one of those unknown brands. And of course, I always check the price :D Although I avoid buying "cheap" stuff. I rather buy "economical" but never cheap, as cheap means it won't last for long.

Spank-A-Thon
Oct 31st, 2002, 07:17 AM
When it comes to buying basketball shoes for gametime, I will only buy Nike's. It has nothing to do with the fact they have Nike written on them, but having tried Cons, Reebok, Adidas and others that I can't remember now - Nike make the best damn basketball shoes period. They're the only shoe that fit perfectly and are sooo comfy to play in. In fact my all time most perfect shoe is the Air Jordan V.

The only other brands I buy are Tommy and Gap. I buy my jeans from both of these brands because they are the only brand I have found that provide me with the perfect fit. Being tall-ish (6'5'') I have a bad time trying to get jeans.

If I want them baggy, they don't have my leg size, and if they have my leg size, then they're waaaaaay too thin....

Tommy and Gap seem to have jeans perfect for me...

Other than those two exceptions, as long as it's comfy I'm happy.

- S

Uchiha Sasuke
Oct 31st, 2002, 11:58 AM
I wear screamline clothing mostly and sometimes levi jeans

Sword 4 Hire
Oct 31st, 2002, 04:45 PM
I like American Eagle or Aeropostale

FlexMasterRice
Oct 31st, 2002, 06:42 PM
it's not about the brand name. i'd wear all the clothes that i wear now even if they didn't say [insert BRANDNAME here] on the tag. When it comes down to it....it's about looks and feel. Your clothes still give you that even if you cut off the tag.

AudioBoxer
Oct 31st, 2002, 09:23 PM
I wear sometimes My brand in clothing "Audio Boxer" I have tons of skate crap though cus thats what I do, but my step dad owns a skate shop so I get alot of crap for free!

007_JamesBond
Oct 31st, 2002, 10:14 PM
I dont care about the brand name, I wear what ever I want so I wear anything mostly faded glory an stuff like that

Gadzoox
Oct 31st, 2002, 11:01 PM
I try and stay away from brand names.

I HATE how places advertise on t-shirts and what not, like 'Campus Crew' or 'American Eagle' written in huge letter across the front back and sides and then you have to pay a ridiculous amount to advertise for them! They should pay you!

I do however have a shirt from 'Steve's Music Store' that says that one the front and on the back it says 'If we don't have it you don't need it!' ahaha it makes me laugh. I got it free when I bought my guitar from them. Thats alright though, if its a good company i dont mind advertising like that, plus the shirt is awesome.

I try tospent the least amount of money possible on clothes, its only to keep warm/covered fo heavens sake! I rarely buy clotes really, unless i need to or if they are cheap.

I'm so cheap its funny, then i spend the money i save on clothes on PS2 games! WHEEE!

FlexMasterRice
Nov 1st, 2002, 05:09 AM
smart. games rule.

FlexMasterRice
Nov 1st, 2002, 05:14 AM
Whatthe heck, i started a new thread....but now it's gone. it was cool too. what's going on here??!!

:frust: :mad:

Cannibal Clown
Nov 1st, 2002, 02:00 PM
Originally posted by flex master rice
Whatthe heck, i started a new thread....but now it's gone. it was cool too. what's going on here??!!

:frust: :mad:

Hey moron, if you post dumb threads, or senceless posts, you're most likely going to see it get it's ass removed. And don't start complaining about it in another thread that has nothing to do with it. It just annoyes everyone else in the forums to no end. It's called spamming, k. If you wanna complain about something, then post about it where it's needed, like the two forums at the top of the main page. Start a threadf there if you have something to complain about. K?

Now anyway. Back to the topic. I'm poor and i only buy whatever i can afford. Considering that my parents don't buy me anything, i gotta pay for it myself, and my job sucks too much for me to be able to spend too much.

FlexMasterRice
Nov 1st, 2002, 04:06 PM
Originally posted by Cannibal Clown

Hey moron, if you post dumb threads, or senceless posts, you're most likely going to see it get it's ass removed. And don't start complaining about it in another thread that has nothing to do with it. It just annoyes everyone else in the forums to no end. It's called spamming, k. If you wanna complain about something, then post about it where it's needed, like the two forums at the top of the main page. Start a threadf there if you have something to complain about. K?

Now anyway. Back to the topic. I'm poor and i only buy whatever i can afford. Considering that my parents don't buy me anything, i gotta pay for it myself, and my job sucks too much for me to be able to spend too much.

Haha, okay hot shot , I doubt you could have ANY idea what my missing thread would be talking about. you ain't an admin and you're not a moderator so i couldn't care .LESS about what you say. I'll post what i want and if you got a problem do exactly what your hypocritical ass says in your very own post, go complain about it "where it's needed, like the two forums at the top of the main page," If moderators or admins want to get rid of it let them do it, otherwise shut yo trap and don't reply to my messages, simple as that.

now, back to the SUBJECT at hand... GET A BETTER JOB.

007_JamesBond
Nov 1st, 2002, 04:22 PM
hey, that is enough from you we are just warning you to not post sh*t threads, ok, and you should really watch it to senior members

and CC does that bring back old times? lol

Cannibal Clown
Nov 1st, 2002, 04:33 PM
yes it does 007.

Now how about you and i take this little horses ass and submit him into the pavement outside ay. What do ya say?

007_JamesBond
Nov 1st, 2002, 04:35 PM
dun dun dun, your opening up a can of whoopass on that little maggot, lol take him downtown, and then to china town

Cannibal Clown
Nov 1st, 2002, 04:36 PM
damn strait i will, with my cheep, non brand name clothing, because i'm poor, but still have enough to kick this guys ass.

007_JamesBond
Nov 1st, 2002, 04:37 PM
hell i dont need clothes, weighs me down, I will go primal on his ass, get in touch with my monkey side, lol

Sword 4 Hire
Nov 1st, 2002, 04:38 PM
:laugh: Wow wasn't this topic about Clothing brands or something?

Lost_myth
Nov 1st, 2002, 04:39 PM
Brands are over rated. Just wear what you like. Not what they tell you to like, my opinion.

Dude, don't be dissin' the seniors lol.... It's gonna turn into WWF smackdown in here (not that I like wrestling or anthing). Watch out there are metal chairs around. (don't ask)

007_JamesBond
Nov 1st, 2002, 04:42 PM
yay more people to hurt this kid

Cannibal Clown
Nov 1st, 2002, 04:42 PM
Originally posted by Sword 4 Hire
:laugh: Wow wasn't this topic about Clothing brands or something?

Sure its about clothing, let's talk about how ripped up his crappy brand name clothes are gonna be after i kick his ass into submission ha ha. And i'm sure 007 can help as well. I'll be wearing a whit t shirt, so to see all the blood staines from him.

Uchiha Sasuke
Nov 1st, 2002, 04:43 PM
Originally posted by Blue3vilx
Brands are over rated. Just wear what you like not what they tell you to like, my opinion.

Dude, don't be dissin' the seniors lol.... It's gonna turn into WWF smackdown in here (not that I like wrestling or anthing).

Yes most all the clothing brands are over-rated.I mean your paying for a label for most part,theres not really any difference.If you want a real good tough ass clothing brand get carhartt.

OH btw quit arguing about senseless stuff, CC and 007. Its not really needed.Let a admin take care of it instead of you 3 flaming each other,its quite childish.

007_JamesBond
Nov 1st, 2002, 04:44 PM
oh yes i will be there, and he will find out why i have the name angel of darkness under my name, lol

Cannibal Clown
Nov 1st, 2002, 04:45 PM
just have to defend myself. No one here gives me sh*t and gets away with it lightly.

Lost_myth
Nov 1st, 2002, 04:47 PM
I never heard of that brand though. Oh well, not like I pay attention anyways.

007_JamesBond
Nov 1st, 2002, 04:49 PM
i know i am just happy and if i dont do it now i never will, i just have not been dumb in a while so i felt that it was time to return

Uchiha Sasuke
Nov 1st, 2002, 04:55 PM
Why don't you 2 shut up you ruined a good thread.Of course this may add to the fire but i don't get how you 2 ramble on like old ladies in a coffee shop.No Need for this crap.Stop the spam and threats and get back on topic.

FlexMasterRice
Nov 1st, 2002, 05:13 PM
no offense to you or any other 'senior member' 007, i mean Cannibal can say what he wants, but he should keep the name calling to the kindergarteners....i'm just not willing to take shit from anyone. i'm sure you'd feel the same way too.

peace.

FlexMasterRice
Nov 1st, 2002, 05:47 PM
Originally posted by Cannibal Clown
yes it does 007.

Now how about you and i take this little horses ass and submit him into the pavement outside ay. What do ya say?

:confused:

Bring it...

...just let me finish taking care of business with your mom first...."ay." :D

FlexMasterRice
Nov 1st, 2002, 05:59 PM
Originally posted by 007_JamesBond
hey, that is enough from you we are just warning you to not post sh*t threads, ok, and you should really watch it to senior members

and CC does that bring back old times? lol

just defending myself double 0.
and if someone's going to call themselves a senior member, they should act like one, otherwise those 1000 posts that you have over me, don't mean sh*t. I know how to call people "moron" too.XD

MakgSnake
Nov 1st, 2002, 06:24 PM
Common people, stop fighting yo. Everybody..... .. ..if its not me whos argueing with someone, its my thread being used as a battle field.

Common people... Chill Aight?

Gadzoox
Nov 1st, 2002, 11:17 PM
I like WhoopAss, its so invigorating!

http://www.jonessodastore.com/gifs/whoop.jpg

Infernal Mass
Nov 2nd, 2002, 03:50 AM
:laugh:

intensity in a can