PDA

View Full Version : 8 Mile Soundtrack.

MakgSnake
Oct 30th, 2002, 10:24 PM
Who has gotten this amazing mind blowing CD yo. Well I know most of the places, they are giving away a sampler CD with it, and I am soo damn pissed that I didn't get that.

Instead I got 2 double sided posters of 8 Mile and 8 Mile CD Cover, which is cool but still, I want the sampler CD.

Neways.

The CD Rocks. The song "8Mile" is wicked, Eminem keeps getting better and better yo. "Love Me" is one hell of a song, although Em freestyled on the same beat long time back.

RAKIM is a super track, and 50 Cent's "Places to go" is outstanding.

Damn an over all .. excellent soundtrack. DAMN I love this SHIT. Simply amazing yo.

Who else has gotten this amazing CD (with or without sampler :( )

And cant wait for 8 Mile movie, Nov 8th. AAAAHHHH :D

Daedaelus
Oct 30th, 2002, 10:25 PM
I might. I like "Lose Yourself" a lot, so I might get it.

MakgSnake
Oct 30th, 2002, 10:32 PM
True, Lose Yourself in my opinion is the best song Eminem has ever composed that song is ill!!!. and trust me the single "8Mile" is just as amazing as his other songs. even "Rabit run" by 8mile here, is wow!.!

Beretta55
Oct 30th, 2002, 10:34 PM
i dont know i might get the cd. but i saw "Lose Yourself" on MTV and it was a awsome song!! but im going to see the movie though. dont know about the cd i usally dont buy soundtrack's.

MakgSnake
Oct 30th, 2002, 10:38 PM
Yup, I'll go for the movie First Day First SHOW.

Although I got all the songs off CD yesterday (Thanks to AudioBoxer), I still got the CD today. Its beautiful. hey beretta55, would you like to know the site where I downloaded all the soundtrack songs? Its a super soundtrack IMO :D