PDA

View Full Version : Trigun ending question *spoilers*

Hylas
Oct 29th, 2002, 07:52 AM
Ok, don't laugh, but i'd be glad if you give me an explanation about this:

why Vash let Knives survive? Apart from the Rem Savarem the "philosophy" that we already know, are there other reasons that I didn't get maybe? Isn't there the possibility tha Knives will start acting as usual after all this?

Hadoken
Oct 29th, 2002, 11:24 PM
yeah, i wondered that too. it felt kinda empty at the end. they dont tell you what happens afterwards. knives could turn all sadistic and try to kill mankind again. it could happen.
why couldnt they have just added more??

Pu the Owl
Oct 29th, 2002, 11:32 PM
I think your mistake Hylas was asking for a reason besides the "Rem Savarem philosophy" (as you called it), because probably this is the only reasonable explanation for Vash not killing Knives at the end of the series.

Hylas
Oct 30th, 2002, 08:20 PM
Hmmm... ok, maybe that was the only reason for this ending... I see your points, but still, (this probably doeasn't make sense) how can Vash stop Knives from his psycho attitudes without killing him? Will the fact he didn't kill his brother change a thing after all? This is what I don't get...

Hat Guy
Nov 13th, 2002, 01:06 AM
it's called a TEASER people...its supposed to keep you guessing..

Hylas
Nov 13th, 2002, 10:15 AM
I don't think we can call it a "teaser", since it's true that it make you guess, but anyway, I was aksing if there was a real reason I've missed during the series, or some theory I haven't catched. It's obviuos that in all series not anything is there for having a clear motivation or explanation...

Hat Guy
Nov 14th, 2002, 12:57 AM
nah, there's no hidden undertone...Vash just couldn't kill Knives...Meryl retaught what he learned from Rem