PDA

View Full Version : New Substance Trailer

MakgSnake
Oct 27th, 2002, 04:38 PM
The Trailer is for the Xbox version, but hey its gonna have same graphics for Ps2.

And its funny as hell, you will die laughing. I DID.

Enjoy.

http://www. gamers. com / feature / demos /index.jsp

Sleazy P Martini
Oct 27th, 2002, 05:48 PM
Dead link there my man.

Infernal Mass
Oct 27th, 2002, 06:24 PM
no luck for me either. thanks anyway Makg

Daedaelus
Oct 27th, 2002, 08:39 PM
Page not found. :(

MakgSnake
Oct 27th, 2002, 09:29 PM
Damn,

I dont know why is this happening. But I guess you people have to copy paste it then. Sorry I dont know why its doing that.

http://www. gamers. com / feature/demos/index.jsp

But yeah dont leave any gaps ofcourse. Sorry for all that yo.

Sleazy P Martini
Oct 27th, 2002, 09:48 PM
Is that url on the censor list? :laugh: Relax admins, we'll keep coming back here

Uchiha Sasuke
Oct 27th, 2002, 10:07 PM
Man that trailer was great.I doubt i ever seen something so funny before on mgs.Good Job makg for finding that.

MakgSnake
Oct 27th, 2002, 10:16 PM
Originally posted by SSSnake
Man that trailer was great.I don't i ever seen something so funny.Good Job makg for finding that.

No probs yo, its one of the funniest adds I have ever seen. Damn that window scene is the funniest. LOL.

Frozen
Oct 27th, 2002, 10:35 PM
Hey, do I have to download that Gigex thing in order to watch the video? :mad:

Uchiha Sasuke
Oct 27th, 2002, 10:38 PM
Originally posted by Frozen

Yes you do but dont worry its nothing big and if you dont want it afterwards just delete it.

MakgSnake
Oct 27th, 2002, 10:41 PM

Yes you do, like SSSnake told ya, but its a very small file, so dont worry, and if you will be downloading trailers later as well, just keep the file and have fun with it. :)

Frozen
Nov 1st, 2002, 07:23 AM
I don't know why am I so gay sometimes. This trailer didn's say as much as I expected it to, but it was a fun thign to watch :D

Now I'm unsure what to get: MGS S for X Box, or wait for the PS2 version? Direct common snese would tell me "get it for X Box" since it comes out sooner and hopefully with much more powerful graphics than the PS2 version. ALL I wonder is what could actually the PS2 version best the X Box one at?

MakgSnake
Nov 1st, 2002, 05:19 PM
ALL I wonder is what could actually the PS2 version best the X Box one at?
I dont know, may be Kojima would put in more addition features in the Ps2 version, and by the way the Dogtags names which were open for the Substance, are going to be in the Ps2 version only. Not the Xbox. Just mentioning.

Beretta55
Nov 1st, 2002, 06:52 PM
im debateing over that too. to either get the xbox or ps2version of MGS2 subtance.....hmmmmmm deciseon's,deciseon's.