PDA

View Full Version : Halloween?

Lost_myth
Oct 27th, 2002, 01:08 PM
Are you dressing up?

To answer the door, Trick or treat, halloween party?

Noki Noki
Oct 27th, 2002, 01:13 PM
I'm gonna put my cat on my head, and poke my head out the door and toss pennies at the little scamps.. u.u

Not really, considering I dont have a neighbor that lives within two miles of me.. and most of the rest are old folks.

Now if any of them come around, I might be willing to give up some Bayer..

Beretta55
Oct 27th, 2002, 01:14 PM
naw im not going trick or treating will be too busy playing vice city. but i might get the hose out and use it on trick or treater's that come to my house:laugh:

Sleazy P Martini
Oct 27th, 2002, 02:45 PM
Originally posted by beretta55
naw im not going trick or treating will be too busy playing vice city.

Amen!

Sword 4 Hire
Oct 27th, 2002, 03:22 PM
I've stopped trick or treating for awhile now. VC all the way

AudioBoxer
Oct 27th, 2002, 04:06 PM
LOL I dont know I think I am going to stay home with my G/F and watch some movies!

JC Denton
Oct 27th, 2002, 04:10 PM
We dont really make a big thing of halloween in england. Some do but you dont get that many trick or treaters and hardly anyone does their house up all halloweeny. It's certainly not a big thing in the boring villages where i live, its just like any other night. Ill just probably stay in and watch fright night seeing as christoph isn't having a haloween party this year.

oh well, life sucks!

Daedaelus
Oct 27th, 2002, 05:29 PM
I'll stay home with some popcorn and Vice City, and won't even bother to answer the door for trick-or-treaters. :laugh:

Everquest3.0
Oct 27th, 2002, 06:33 PM
Yeah I am gonna be Ozzy, lol.I lie, I ain't going trick or treatin.Probably gonna take candy from a unsuspecting kid, lol.:laugh:

BlackThornn
Oct 27th, 2002, 09:22 PM
Originally posted by beretta55
naw im not going trick or treating will be too busy playing vice city. but i might get the hose out and use it on trick or treater's that come to my house:laugh:

Yah. I'm gonna dress up in a blue on blue palm tree design hawaiian shirt and jeans, then sit in my room all night. :D :laugh: Occasionally I guess I'll throw some candy at the annoying kids in my area.. but other than that I'm gonna be glued to my PS2.

MakgSnake
Oct 28th, 2002, 01:18 PM
I have never celebrated Halloween before, and have never tried Trick or Treating.

But if I end up going to a party, I'll try to be Solid Snake. My friend is going in as one of the Talibans (he looks soooo funny in it)

Gadzoox
Oct 28th, 2002, 03:09 PM
I'm going as Ziggy Stardust!!! AHahhahaa my Bowie obsession has gone to a new level!

Yes, I'm 18 but still going trick-or-treating! It's free candy!!

REChick14
Oct 28th, 2002, 03:10 PM
Well for halloween i decided this will be my last year to collect candy. Since the halloween party was canceled. Me and my friends are going together so it should be fun. Im dressing up as a pirate lady. I couldnt think of anything else to be. O well...

Ninja
Oct 28th, 2002, 07:25 PM
cmon guys PS2 isn't the only thing in ur life is it? there's much other stuff 2 do like steal candy, get laid, got trick or treating,
etc.
well, im gonna be a monkey wearing a tuxedo(this is new) and go to the zodiac killer's house in vacaville(me and my homies)

zodiac killer:roamed around in San Francisco and killed people by using their horoscope.
was never found...

well If don't write on the forums after 15 days of haloween, im prob. dead:shock:

jjmoohead
Oct 29th, 2002, 01:47 PM
I am 21 years old and I still dress up for halloween, I dont go get candy but its fun to do and I work that night so I may as well go with it.

Last year I was Scotty Too Hotty of the WWE. It was sweet I died my hair, got a fancy shirt and a visor and had the sweetest pants in the world. Plus I could do the worm like he does so it was a hit from the people at the bar.

I am still unsure what to dress up as this year. I want to dress up but I cant think of anything.

FlexMasterRice
Oct 31st, 2002, 12:47 AM
fo sho fo sho! Halloween should be a crazy night. I do'nt know what i'm gonna dress up as though..... if all else fails, i'll be a caveman. all i have to do is wake up and take off all my clothes. j/k.

Lost_myth
Oct 31st, 2002, 06:40 PM
Ya'll should of seen of these peeps in my school, it was like whoa. Surprisingly half of the school wore costumes.

FlexMasterRice
Oct 31st, 2002, 06:45 PM
i'm going to be a bum, because that's just so easy for me to do.
(no, i'm serious.)

Lost_myth
Oct 31st, 2002, 06:46 PM
your not one of my brother's friends who are shaving their heads and holding a "will work for food" or whatever sign are you?

FlexMasterRice
Oct 31st, 2002, 07:05 PM
hahaha nah.....but damn! that's a good idea!