PDA

View Full Version : Jackass The Movie is thumbs up!

AudioBoxer
Oct 27th, 2002, 12:29 AM
Holly crap I just got home from watching this movie and it is sooooooooooooooo flipin funny, I laughed all the way through it. If you have a weak stomack to throw up, blood, and othersick crap you might not like it as much. I give this movie 10000000 thumbs up. Finally 2 hours of non stop jackass without commercials

Ninja
Oct 27th, 2002, 01:02 PM
is true about the toy on steve-o's ass , i've heard of it
I've also heard that steve-o gets a tatto on a car, is that true??

AudioBoxer
Oct 27th, 2002, 04:03 PM
No, steve-o was gunna then he didnt put the car up his ass so Ryan Dunn said he would and did, then steve-o did get a tatto while they went 4 wheel driving

Sword 4 Hire
Oct 27th, 2002, 04:08 PM
This movie sounds hilarious, I'm seeing it Monday I believe

MakgSnake
Oct 27th, 2002, 04:19 PM
Never seen the show, not intrested in the movie. I saw the making that was coming on MTV and was totally disgusted. Still I think it'll do good, as people like the show.

Infernal Mass
Oct 27th, 2002, 04:39 PM
i'll probably just wait for the dvd.

Uchiha Sasuke
Oct 27th, 2002, 05:51 PM
Didnt think want to see jackass.I know everyone else went but i feel it was a waste so i saw The ring and i tell i dont regret seeing that movie.

Sleazy P Martini
Oct 27th, 2002, 05:53 PM
meh. *cough*tomgreenwannabe*cough*

AudioBoxer
Oct 27th, 2002, 06:17 PM
No you cant miss out on this movie, you will laugh the whole way through the movie! My chest was hurting cus I was laughing soooo hard during the movie, almost everything was funny, it was non stop laughs!!!! If you dont go and see it, you will regret it I promis you that! It is defently worth the money!

Sleazy P Martini
Oct 27th, 2002, 06:18 PM
I'll just download it.

Beretta55
Oct 27th, 2002, 08:07 PM
well maybe a movie like that look's kinda dumb. but it's tempting people making jackasses out of themself can be pretty funny:laugh: but im probally just going to rent it.

Daedaelus
Oct 27th, 2002, 08:37 PM
Originally posted by Sleazy P Martini
I'll just download it. \

Ditto.

Frozen
Oct 27th, 2002, 10:02 PM
Not the kind of movie I'll waste my money going to the theatre. I may just download it or rent it, because it is granted it's funny.

Redpyramidhead
Oct 28th, 2002, 04:35 AM
Comedy writing has really taken a turn for the worse these days. It's sad that the best these people can come up with is to run around like total jackasses like the movies title implies. I am by no means squeamish, but gross out humor is lame most of the time to me, and it fails to make me laugh as much as real quality wit. I'd much rather sit down and watch a classic comedy like Steve Martin's "The Jerk" when more comedy writers knew what they were doing. Actually, the last good comedy I saw was Death to Smoochy with Robin williams, Danny Devito, and Ed Norton. It's got a little bit of everything.

_RED_ stuff

Gadzoox
Oct 28th, 2002, 03:00 PM
My friend saw that and from what she said, it is an insult to human intellegence.

If shoving things up someone's *patootie*and smashing perfectly fine televisions and ruining his parents life is funny then either I have no sense of humour (hah) or everyone else (who thinks its funny) is incredibly and disgustingly disturbed. This guy obviously wants to be as 'cool' as Tom Green, but he is going over board.

Like I really want to see people, and animals alike, get tortured like that! Get real guys!

I couldn't agree more with Redpyramidhead. What the heck is the world coming to, if the youth (im assuming this 'movie' is for the younger audience?) think things like this are humourous? It's sick.

I'm scared to think what the future will be like. I sincerely hope this is as far as it goes. Even this is too far.

Ninja
Oct 28th, 2002, 07:19 PM
I saw both, The ring(echoes through my mind) and Jackass.
JACKASS was the funniest thing I had ever seen, next 2 dogma.
the ring scared me to deat.
BOTH really great movies

well, peopleshould know wut their kids are watching at all time
I guess Jack wouldn't b film 4 da whole family

goodman
Oct 30th, 2002, 07:07 AM
Originally posted by Sleazy P Martini
I'll just download it.

Good idea for sure, Sleaz, im d/l it right now off of Kazaa Lite. Beats slumming at the theater to see a lower film quality flick, and yet its getting decent reviews, i expect watching someone shoot bottle rockets out of their rump has certain aesthetic qualities. :shock:

FlexMasterRice
Oct 30th, 2002, 11:40 PM
Yeah! thumbs up asses! hahahahah

that movie was hilly-airy-ass. (hilarious)

Cannibal Clown
Nov 1st, 2002, 02:16 PM
I don't see why anyone would pay to see three episodes of jackass consecitavly. I mean, it's a bunch or potty humor of a couple of dumb asses mutulating themselves and laughing about it. I admit that the show is funny as hell. But i think that it was a shame on the united states to have a movie like that to call our own. I saw the ring instead, because i wanted a story, and not to watch a bunch of sh*t that i see happening at my school every day. Usually it's me doing half the crap anyway. How can you make a movie filled wioth nothing more than random acts of stupidity, and bad lighting, sound, no plot or story, just a whole sh*t load of clips to make people giggle. It's like a muture version of americas funniest home videos. My god, some people just need to get a life from time to time.

Lost_myth
Nov 1st, 2002, 04:54 PM
that's why I won't go see it, even though all my friends said it was great. I personally will wait till it comes to Blockbuster and my bro decides to rent it for no reason at all

AudioBoxer
Nov 1st, 2002, 08:29 PM
you can also just get it from MIRC

Beretta55
Nov 1st, 2002, 10:20 PM
oh well the movie look's ok but i just hope one of my friends dont attempt their own stunts after they see the movie. that would just be crazy.....:laugh: