PDA

View Full Version : Thing to try in GTA3

Redpyramidhead
Oct 26th, 2002, 02:34 AM
Here's something to try to get to work in GTA3 if you're really bored. It happened to me when i was hijacking a car and this other thug dude was hijacking it at the same time, but instead of himhaulin my azz out the car and tryin to drive off or vice versa...somehow we ended up sittin in the car at the same time with the other guy in the passenger seat (i think he was a southside hood) so i took him for a ride around town. It was weird cuz in first person mode while driving when looking to my right i could see him there sitting in the car. There must be a million (semi "glitches" like these that other people have encountered. Try to get it to happen yourself if you're bored enough. I imagine we'll be discoverin things like these for ages yet. Heh, I shoulda dropped him off in diablo territory or something.

_RED_ stuff

trunks69420
Oct 26th, 2002, 03:29 AM
Yeah, I've done that quite a few times. If you want to try something really special; try to get two prostitutes in your car at the same time!! That was a hard one to do, but he didn't seem to mind:laugh:

Andi
Oct 26th, 2002, 08:49 AM
I once did this ! But the person sat in the back , the fella who wear's the rain coat & Hat ! "My mother's my sister":laugh:

Daedaelus
Oct 26th, 2002, 09:01 AM
Originally posted by trunks69420
Yeah, I've done that quite a few times. If you want to try something really special; try to get two prostitutes in your car at the same time!! That was a hard one to do, but he didn't seem to mind:laugh:

I never got the thug one that redpyramid mentioned, but I did your trick trunks, that was weird, because when I took them back to my base, one got out :P

Andi
Oct 26th, 2002, 09:10 AM
W T F :boo:

AudioBoxer
Oct 26th, 2002, 11:56 AM
really those are not glitches that is the game, the glitches are made like that so that you can not tell that they are glitches! You get what I am saying?

Andi
Oct 26th, 2002, 12:35 PM
Wake up ! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Sword 4 Hire
Oct 26th, 2002, 06:27 PM
When my friend was over I was showin him how to pick up a prostitute and I picked up two. I was like "oh my god this is ridiculously awesome!"

...We were laughin our asses off

Andi
Oct 27th, 2002, 09:18 AM
" I bet you can have two Prostitues in Vice ciity¬!:P