PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday!!

trunks69420
Oct 26th, 2002, 12:17 AM
Here in america, the playstation2 was launched on October 26th, 2000. Today is the two year anniversary so i just wanted to say thanks for all the great memories, and i look forward to many great years!
What is everyones' favorite "PS2" moment?
Mine was the first time i read:
"Ram OK, Rom OK, Rockstar Games" on GTA3. I know many people don't think of this game as the greatest, but i still haven't stopped playing. Definitely a great moment.

merylsilverburg
Oct 26th, 2002, 04:57 AM
Seeing the opening for MGS2....nearly fainted from excitement. :D

Frozen
Oct 26th, 2002, 05:24 AM
Happy Brithday PS2!!!! *kisses his 6-month old PS2* ^_^

REChick14
Oct 26th, 2002, 08:28 AM
Happy Birthday PS2! Well i got my PS2 last christmas. I cried cuz i was so happy! I dont know what Id do without it. We had a lot of good memories together. Even though there were times I felt like thrashing my head against the system cuz I would be stuck on a part in a game, we came through!I remember the first game I beat on it was Resident Evil Code: Veronica X! I hope I have more good memories to come!

Beretta55
Oct 26th, 2002, 11:06 AM
happy birthday PS2 but i dont know how old mine is i forget:laugh: the best momet for me was GTA3 and time splitter's 2 coming out. the two greatest game's ever.

AudioBoxer
Oct 26th, 2002, 11:48 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my second brother!

The best moment was the day I baught GTA3, I was kinda bored the first day I play it and the next 3 days then I started to get more into it and now I play it 24/7! The day I baught my PS2 was the day the XBox came out, I was trying to choose which one I should buy, then I thought back to the memories of the Playstation poped in my head and that told me to buy the PS2! Now I have all 3 consoles and the PS2 is really the only one I play!

Sword 4 Hire
Oct 26th, 2002, 04:37 PM
Ah Happy Birthday to my most prized pocession. I got mine 2 years back on christmas and I've yet to stray far from it. I bring it everywhere I go, to my Mom's and Dad's houses, to my friends houses. Without my PS2, I'd have nothing to do

kupoartist
Oct 27th, 2002, 11:46 AM
I'm european and therefore refuse to celebrate the birthday of this console until the 16 years or so extra we had to wait for it has passed ^_^

MakgSnake
Oct 29th, 2002, 04:03 PM
Well I know I am saying HB a little late, but oh well.

Happy Belated Birthday PS2

As for my fav Ps2 moment, was on the date 14th Nov (Canada), FutureShop, when I entered the shop around 9:15am, asked the guy where Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty is, he told me that its not been put on the shelves till now. So I went to the back at the warehouse and asked the guy if I could get the copy from back there, he opened one of the BROWN boxes and took one copy out for me.

I went straight to my friends house, and then seriously told him "Aight man, take care, See you LATER in about 15 hours time". He didn't have the memory card, so I had to finish it in one time, (Not that I didn't want it to).

Started beating the floor with my hand, when I saw "Solid Snake, Otacon And Raiden" walking towards the camera in slowmotion. Finished the game, got the CODE, and entered it on the KONAMI site, was happy to see myself on TOP in Asia for quite a few days, and On TOP in world ranking for 5 days. :laugh:

To be more precise, I think it was when I opened my copy of "Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty", and went through its booklet inside my car.

Ninja
Oct 29th, 2002, 05:18 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY PS2
my most priced possesion and greatest console ever. I got mine on July 23 (my B-Day) and there hasn't been a day I haven't played it. I took it australia, holiday inn, my grandma's, my bathroom(hehehe) everywhere. the most exiting part is when I went put on my copy of FFX on my console and saw the blitzball scene (my gosh wut a great scene)