PDA

View Full Version : Tony Hawk 3 Online

jjmoohead
Oct 24th, 2002, 02:39 AM
Is anyone out there playing this game? I just got it working with the adaptor and would love to play some people from around here.

hijakedGTR
Oct 24th, 2002, 06:31 AM
Tony Hawk 3 online??? :shock: Are you serious? Dont you mean the demo of #4 or sumthing that you get with the adaptor?

Note: i'm in australia and the adaptor has yet to be released, so dont make judgements on me. plus ive played THPS3 on ps2 (pal) and i didnt notice any online function, unless im an idiot and didnt notice it :disturb:

jjmoohead
Oct 24th, 2002, 02:57 PM
no its tony hawk 3 not 4 i am talking about. The game is online. 4 players can go head to head.

Daniel Legge
Oct 25th, 2002, 02:58 AM
i played it round a mates house a while ago and that was tony hawks 3. Unfortunatly i dont have the adapter so i cant play you jjmoohead :weep: sorry

hijakedGTR
Oct 27th, 2002, 05:53 AM
:D call me idiot :D

jjmoohead
Oct 27th, 2002, 10:00 PM
Nah no nead for name calling, it says Network Play as apposed to online play, but Network to them is the same thing so could have easily been overlooked.

MakgSnake
Oct 30th, 2002, 11:32 PM
Jj, whenever soon I get my adapter, I seriously dont know when, but whenever I do, I'll let you know and would love to play it with you. That is if you dont mind playing with the "Hulk"...:disturb:

Beretta55
Oct 31st, 2002, 12:49 AM
Originally posted by jjmoohead
Is anyone out there playing this game? I just got it working with the adaptor and would love to play some people from around here.
ahhhh damn you jj!! i want to play online for THPS3 so bad but when i get a adaptor i will be more then happy to play ya man;)

jjmoohead
Oct 31st, 2002, 01:42 AM
Sounds like plan, but i admit i dont know how much longer ill have it cause I am going to trade it in for Smackdown 4 or ATV offroad Fury 2, but I do have Tony Hawk 4 now too, so pick it up with the adaptor :)

MakgSnake
Oct 31st, 2002, 05:08 PM
Damn, so the answer is no. I'll try getting TH4.