PDA

View Full Version : comeback and leave

Spirit
Oct 21st, 2002, 09:18 AM
hey guys, I'm sorry I haven't been much active here for a while, but I just had a lot of things to do and when I come back from bootcamp I'm be a regular here again. Just please don't think I deserted you guys :)

Ruby Moon
Oct 21st, 2002, 09:23 AM
I've read the thtread where you said you were going to be really busy. How are you? It's been a long time since I last saw you around... I don't think anybody here thinks you diserted all of us and this place. It's just that sometimes you may have other things to do in your life, apart from being online or/and playing videogames.
BTW, hope you're fine.

See ya!

Pu the Owl
Oct 21st, 2002, 12:10 PM
We don't think anything bad about your absence, because you told us about it, and even in case you didn't say anything, why should we think anything wrong?

Hope anything's fine, and remember you're always welcome here :D

Sword 4 Hire
Oct 21st, 2002, 03:04 PM
That sucks dude. See you when you get back!

kupoartist
Oct 21st, 2002, 04:37 PM
Anyone who's kind enough to come back, drop in and say hi will always be remembered ^_^. I hope you're having a good time in the forces... just remember that its better to desert us a little than to desert uncle sam... ^_^ /jk!

till next time Spirit!

Hylas
Oct 22nd, 2002, 11:18 AM
Don't worry about us! Just come back safe to say hello whenever you can! :laugh:

Hadoken
Oct 24th, 2002, 02:34 PM
wassup vlad!! :)
i havent seen you on here for a while. and speaking of which, i havent even seen MYSELF on here!:roll: lol
i guess i'm just dropping by too. c ya guys later!

Rei
Oct 24th, 2002, 02:45 PM
You can do whatever you want, if you have better occupations. But is there a need for apologies or explanations in this case? I don't think so.