PDA

View Full Version : Internet waste of time or Internet useful tool?

Ruby Moon
Oct 18th, 2002, 08:45 PM
I'm aware of the fact Internet can be both (waste of time or useful tool), but I'm sure anybody has an opinion regarding this, and one of these aspects prevails following the personal opinion of the person who talks.

For you the Internet is more like a waste of time (or being positive either a way to relax yourself) or an useful tool, able to help yourself learn stuff you won't be able to find otherwise, or able to let people share their knowledge for anyone to gain access to everything?
If you like more to think about the Internet following the second idea, what are the weak points of the Internet at this present moment and what is necessary to create the ultimate global source accessible to anyone, not only to skilled people that are able to use this tool?

Infernal Mass
Oct 18th, 2002, 08:50 PM
:laugh:

Rohamgh
Oct 19th, 2002, 06:25 AM
Originally posted by goodman
Both

what he said.

kupoartist
Oct 19th, 2002, 06:57 AM
The Internet: A useful tool that results in much waiting around. That probably applies to me more than anyone else (because my connection), but It's usefulness just prevails through, due to the ability to meet people you would never have had a chance to talk to in your lifetime, otherwise.

Rei
Oct 19th, 2002, 09:40 AM
For being easily accessible by everyone, the net needs order. As it is at the present moment, not everyone is able to use it as a tool, so most of the people end using it only as a way to waste time.

Frozen
Oct 21st, 2002, 04:16 PM
I agree pretty much the same way with everyone's opinions here. ultimately it is up to you the use it has. For me it is both useful and a waste of time as well, due to my lack of discipline.