PDA

View Full Version : Would you kill?

Hylas
Oct 18th, 2002, 10:42 AM
Do you think killing for defending yourself is right? Would you have the guts to kill another person in you were in real danger?

Sleazy P Martini
Oct 18th, 2002, 11:21 AM
If someone attacked me or my loved ones and our lives were in danger....yes I would kill.

IcyMourdor
Oct 18th, 2002, 11:26 AM
Without a doubt, if I find someone attacking my friend with a knife, raping my gf, or whatever, I wouldn't hesitate to pull the trigger.

I know it isn't right to be killing people, but after all, this isn't a neutral thing. You have realtions with a person and you will defend that person from opposition.

RobHardo
Oct 18th, 2002, 11:27 AM
Yeah I would, I would bust a Max Payne on someone's a$$ if they F***ed with my family

kupoartist
Oct 18th, 2002, 12:42 PM
only if its a "you or me" situation... I'm not sure I'd have the guts to do anything if my own life wasn't in danger. Besides, I don't exactly have any tasteful ways to kill people in my home, or even the vicinity. (unless you count a 38" Kevlar composite Field Hockey Stick as an offensive weapon ^_^ )

Vic Viper
Oct 18th, 2002, 01:14 PM
NO, i wont do it, i feel that no body has the right to take someones life no matter whats the situation.

Rei
Oct 18th, 2002, 01:27 PM
I don't think I'd be able to kill, even being in life danger. I don't know, maybe finding myself in a real situation, I'd kill to save my own life, who knows... but now that I'm safe and I use intellect to answer I say I wouldn't.

Lost_myth
Oct 18th, 2002, 02:34 PM
Hell yeah I would. Life or death, me or you, you or someone I love. You are going down. Besides I'm not afraid to die.:ghost:

JC Denton
Oct 18th, 2002, 02:45 PM
i dont believe in excessive force or ultimate force to deal with a problem but if i had no choice i would kill, id rather him or her die than me or someone close to me. Ofcourse i would try to find some method of dealing with the situation without causing death such knocking him or her out, and am not scared of death either.

Sword 4 Hire
Oct 18th, 2002, 03:01 PM
I think I would but end up regretting it later on

Lost_myth
Oct 18th, 2002, 03:50 PM
I think I would probably regret killing something yes, but regret saving my or someone elses life no.

007_JamesBond
Oct 18th, 2002, 07:21 PM
yes I would, simple as that

Killuminati
Oct 18th, 2002, 08:17 PM
almost did last week...had to to defend myself....nearly killed him...wish i had im still in deep shit...even moreso now

Pu the Owl
Oct 18th, 2002, 08:22 PM
Hard to tell, because if I consider the situation "me or you" as told by artist, saving myself and killing the other person would mean I consider my life to be more important than the other person's life. So there's no point in it. I'd say I could end killing another person for survival instinct maybe, not thinking about it, neither for a second. So, I really should find myself in the situation to tell (hope this won't happen, never! :P). There's no way I can say my principle is "if my life is in danger, I could kill".
But anyway, with my life really in danger I would probably end being paralyzed because of the terror. This means I would be the one killed and not viceversa :laugh:

BlackThornn
Oct 18th, 2002, 08:31 PM
Yes, I think it's perfectly fine.

And yes, if somebody was attacking me or my loved ones I wouldn't hesitate to kill.

Rohamgh
Oct 19th, 2002, 01:12 PM
Originally posted by Xiliphore
almost did last week...had to to defend myself....nearly killed him...wish i had im still in deep shit...even moreso now

wahaha i am in that situation like every day ;)

yes i would kill...maybe not w/a weapon though...I am VERY good at snapping necks believe me...though I'm a good shooter too.

dont fk with me
you'll get your ass busted.

GaseousSnake
Oct 19th, 2002, 04:19 PM
How i would love to kill SSSnake just cuz he likes Halo....j/k:laugh:

Redpyramidhead
Oct 20th, 2002, 01:29 AM
Though I'm normally not a violent person, if somebody was trying to kill me or a loved one like that (especially a loved one,) yes I would take their life. And they would die a horrible death.

_RED_ stuff

Frozen
Oct 20th, 2002, 02:10 AM
That would depend a lot on th circumstances. If I was to kill, it'd have to be the very last way possible of solving the matter... if someone's gonna kill my mom, dad, or someone dear to me, I'd kill without any doubt, unless, as I said, there was some other way I could avoid it.

The same if they are gonna kill me. If I know I beat them down, and whenever they recover they will try to kill me again, I guess I may as well kill them for good. (well, I'm talking basicaly if it's either someone I love or myself)

Another way I probably would kill, is if someone actually killed someone dear to me... even if that's not gonna bring back my loved one back, I don't care, I'd kill the motherf***** in the moment. Although I am not sure if I would actually seek revenge or plan a murder, I think I would do it in the moment, or then just don't do it after all and try some other way of justice.

I just hope I don't ever need to go through anything like that.

Rohamgh
Oct 20th, 2002, 06:18 AM
i like halo...you gonna kill me.....kid?

:laugh: ;) :P

-=[ÐýstøþíÅ]=-
Oct 20th, 2002, 06:42 AM
I wouldn't even think twice about killing someone if they tried to kill me or a "loved" one. No doubt about it. :peoples:

Sid554
Oct 20th, 2002, 11:21 PM
NO killing is right or justifiable, IMO. This is an idealistic opinion, I understand, but I just don't feel it's anybody's right to end someone else's life, no matter the situation.
That being said-Would I kill someone if they threatened the life of a loved one or close friend? Absolutely. Regardless of how I feel about the issue, it would be my duty, my obligation, to do something in such a situation if I was able to-though I certainly wouldn't feel good about having had to do it.

Black Heart
Oct 24th, 2002, 09:33 PM
Not sure about it: also because we're talking only in the case someone is attacking you... but let's suppose that both you and another person (doesn't have to be a loved one, it's better if we choose for this example a person you don't know), I was saying let's suppose you and another person are in danger... something like in the middle of a catastrophe and it's the "me or you" situation. I mean, only one can be saved.... if you don't offer safety to this person, it's like if you're killing him/her, also if he/she is innocent. Isn't that murder? To save yourself you let another person die... what to do?

Cannibal Clown
Oct 25th, 2002, 04:00 PM
If my life were in danger, yes i would kill to protect myself or a loved one. But if i had an option, i'd just shoot the f*cker in the leg or something and make sure that i would be able to make the ass hole pay for what he did. I feel that death is way to easy of a punishment, but to feel actual pain, phisically and emotionally, and to watch as the person suffers, that would be worth far more than the gratification i would get simply by taking the life of another.

trunks69420
Oct 26th, 2002, 12:12 AM
I definitely would kill someone, family friend, loved one, or just for fun! It doesn't take much to set me off, but it would take a lot for me to kill someone. But, no i wouldn't hesitate for a second if i needed to.

The Rhythmosaur
Oct 28th, 2002, 09:17 AM
I defend myself and people under my surveilance. This may cause death to the opponent. I mean, my aim is defending, not killing. But when it happens that my opponent takes last breath, I accept it.

The Rhythmosaur

MakgSnake
Oct 28th, 2002, 11:39 AM
Originally posted by Hylas
Do you think killing for defending yourself is right? Would you have the guts to kill another person in you were in real danger?

I think I wont kill the person but would really beat the crap out of that person. Like torture or something like that, but would spare the life (Unless he/she wanted me dead)

But if they put my family in danger, I would kill them and their whole generation if I get that chance. There is already some people on my list. If I see them, I'll murder them and wouldn't mind going to jail or whatever.