PDA

View Full Version : Gt3

jbaseley
Oct 15th, 2002, 03:48 AM
I got GT3 it is so cool.

Redpyramidhead
Oct 16th, 2002, 12:54 AM
I heard there were problems with the release of GTA3 in Australia due to its content. To what extent? Do you know if it's greatly censored from the North American version, the same, or what? Just curious. I imagine the release date was pushed way back because of all this.

_RED_ stuff

jbaseley
Oct 16th, 2002, 01:18 AM
GTA3 was released with some of the animations of the prostitutes taken out. That was it. All of the Censorship people in Australia I think are way biased and absolutly hate video games. Most games here are M15+ or higher for PS2 games. GTA3 is R18+.

jjmoohead
Oct 16th, 2002, 12:03 PM
I do believe the original post was about GT3 not GTA3, there is room for GTA3 comments at Action and Adventure, I realize it was just a misunderstanding, but try and keep this more sports realated. Gran Turismo is sports related but GTA is not.

jbaseley
Oct 17th, 2002, 01:15 AM
jjmoohead, sorry about that I was going to say something about it but I must have forgot when I was answering his question.

jjmoohead
Oct 17th, 2002, 01:43 AM
Yeah its cool, not a big deal, its just i pride myself on the sports forum and well the few posts i get in here I would like to see sports related.