PDA

View Full Version : Rap and Rock remix

jjmoohead
Oct 14th, 2002, 02:44 PM
Ok I just found a couple of remix's from the other topic about eminem and how people hate one kind of music over another. So why not make them together.

Get these

Nappy Roots and POD - AWWNAW
Incubus and Big Pun - Still not a player

If you have any let me know but at least give these a listen they are good tunes for both types of music lovers.

Sword 4 Hire
Oct 14th, 2002, 05:42 PM
I like rap and rock combos

Good stuff

AudioBoxer
Oct 14th, 2002, 06:18 PM
Yeah they are really good! Ummm Crazy Town is already there but they are not that good same with slipknot a little!

Lost_myth
Oct 14th, 2002, 06:23 PM
nappy roots is cool yo *goes to play it on launch at yahoo*

Uchiha Sasuke
Oct 14th, 2002, 06:24 PM
I despise remixes and people who try to blend rock and rap.Its bad voodoo it is.ROCK FOREVER.

IcyMourdor
Oct 14th, 2002, 10:54 PM
As much as I love the rock genre, my fav band is still Linkin Park. They use rap, rock, electronic, and others.

I'll be sure to check out those songs.

jjmoohead
Oct 14th, 2002, 11:05 PM
Originally posted by SSSnake
I despise remixes and people who try to blend rock and rap.Its bad voodoo it is.ROCK FOREVER.

There is just no pleasing you now is there

Spank-A-Thon
Oct 15th, 2002, 04:05 AM
Don't forget the two greatest Rock/Rap collaborations of all time...

Aerosmith & Run DMC - Walk This Way, and Anthrax & Public Enemy - Bring The Noise

- S

jjmoohead
Oct 15th, 2002, 03:52 PM
This is kinda wierd and funny but just give it a try, i know its an old song but still, its SNOOP!

Snoop Dog - We will rock you

MADRUCKIS
Oct 15th, 2002, 07:41 PM
Pun & Incubus????????????????

What the heezy? I come from Pun's block and all they play is his stuff....never heard him do "Still not a Playa" with Incubus............hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

jjmoohead
Oct 15th, 2002, 08:03 PM
Originally posted by MADRUCKIS
Pun & Incubus????????????????

What the heezy? I come from Pun's block and all they play is his stuff....never heard him do "Still not a Playa" with Incubus............hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Are you saying its not them playing it then???

MakgSnake
Oct 28th, 2002, 01:11 PM
Originally posted by jjmoohead
Nappy Roots and POD - AWWNAW

I saw the video and the guitarist from POD shows in it, none of the other members are even there for a second. Its an alright song, I didn't like it that much.

But still I really like songs that have metal and rap in it.

Linkin Park has everything in their singles. They simply are the best when it comes to mixing different genres of music.

Another Rap and rock example could be Eminem's "Sing for the Moment", what a beautiful song, which has Aerosmith's part of the song from "Dream on". Excellently done by Eminem.

jjmoohead
Oct 29th, 2002, 01:40 PM
Yeah that is a good song, but I was thinking more along the lines of songs that were once rap or rock and were changed into the other but kept the same lyrics all the way through.

Eminem song could count I suppose cause the one part is the same.