PDA

View Full Version : Sketchy!

Pu the Owl
Oct 13th, 2002, 07:03 PM
Dirty and messy sketch! (http://digilander.libero.it/zoein/lega2.jpg)

You are warned... this is nothing you would like to see, because it shows you how dirty my sketches are...

Edit: In case you can't guess the pose because of the dirtiness of it all, the boy is sitting :laugh: I could work more on it to adjust some details, but I liked the sketchy look of the pic, so I won't touch it, even if it really needs some adjustements.

merylsilverburg
Oct 13th, 2002, 08:48 PM
Hey, that's really nice! I like everything about it..especially the expression on his face. It's like he's pondering on something, but also pissed at the same time. :D I also like how you didn't add a chair or something for him to sit on, 'cause it's more unique that way. Great job! :cool:

Pu the Owl
Oct 13th, 2002, 10:15 PM
Thanks! :happy:
Being honest, I'm not even sure he'd be sitting on a chair, I haven't put it in my original plans o_O;

merylsilverburg
Oct 14th, 2002, 04:16 AM
Ah, well whatever he's sitting on...it still looks great without it. :D :D

kupoartist
Oct 14th, 2002, 12:52 PM
hehe... perhaps this is only messy by your standards... because I really wouldn't call this too messy ^_^

Anyways... his pose is excellent, and I really like his shoes for some reason ^_^. His attitude is also giving him a really cool "miffed" expression - and I like the detail of his finger sticking out like that :) - good work!

Black Heart
Oct 14th, 2002, 06:18 PM
Cool pic! Keep it up!