PDA

View Full Version : Things I bought from BestBuy!

Everquest3.0
Oct 13th, 2002, 03:30 PM
Well, I am going to have to watch my language here.It really gets on my nerves.I had bought a mouse not to long ago, it had win me on it and everything, I installed the dang thing correctly, and now it just freezes on me, and turns the computer off.WeLL I went to bestbuy last weekend, looking for a new mouse.My parent went looking for a person who worked there.He came by, and I aksed him if that mouse should be doing that.Well he said, no its not suppose to be doing that.He told us to have less things on our desktop, and the desktop might be the problem.Well, didn't but a mouse, and listened to what the guy said.My parent wanted to buy math software for me, since I ain't doing that good.Went home, put things that were on my desktop in a folder.Nothing changed, when he said it would make the computer faster, same speed as it was before.I installed that math software, and played it for 4 minutes.You know that Middle and High School Math software from Topics.After the 4 minutes, I took quit the game.2 seconds after that, my screen went black.I restarted and scandisk, and my desktop wouldn't come back, that was last weekend and my desktop ain't coming back.Thank god I made us multiple desktops, cause it only affected my desktop.I lost everything I had, and my desktop won't come back.I just can't.The computer was going good before, except for the mouse, but the software screwed my desktop up.Cannot go to my desktop, lost all the info, except for my 100 songs, cause they are on the other desktops, thank god.Two things from BestBuy that were messed up, Oh I am so mad.I emailed www.topics-ent.com and they never emailed me.I read on the internet, that they have to fix it, or replace it with a computer of your choice for free.So I am waiting for a response which I don't think is going to happen.I am on my moms desktop now which sucks.If I was you, don't buy anything from BestBuy, it ruined my computer.

AudioBoxer
Oct 13th, 2002, 06:31 PM
LOL that sucks, thats why every time I put a disk into my comp I scan the disk, I have to many valuable things on my speedy comp! Or it could a site you have visited but I dont think so! That same thing kinda happened to me I was installing a printer and the printer instalation process kept on freezing on me, but I took the printer back and got a even better one!

Esjay
Oct 13th, 2002, 08:25 PM
Try doing restoring your computer to a date BEFORE you installed that new mouse, and install a different one. That should work.

AudioBoxer
Oct 13th, 2002, 09:14 PM
Call information to!