PDA

View Full Version : Same obsession, different pic ^^;;

Pu the Owl
Oct 12th, 2002, 08:33 PM
Ok, I couldn't finish the other image, but I'm planning to do it in the future. For now, I have a new pic, obviously of the same Trigun guy :right: I told you that when I'm obsessed I really am!
It took me less than one hour to draw and color, so I think it's a miracle that it looks so decent with so little work ...

This time Legato-sama is wearing something more "comfortable", or at least I think so: no skulls, no belts, nothing like that!

Oh: it's my first attempt with a tablet. Not bad for being mmy first try... uhm....

We all love bad guys (http://digilander.libero.it/zoein/lega.jpg)

Black Heart
Oct 12th, 2002, 09:15 PM
Nice pic. And nice colors too! Is this the villain from Trigun series? I'm not sure, but I remember the name was Legato, if I'm not wrong :confused:

Pu the Owl
Oct 12th, 2002, 09:26 PM
Ahemmmm... yes... actually, he's the villain from Trigun series. He's the ultimate bishonen IMO, so don't blame me for my fangirl attitude :right:

Thanks for the comments regarding the colors: I'm happy you liked them, because, as I said, it was the first time I color a whole pic with a tablet. I still need some time to improve!

Hylas
Oct 13th, 2002, 11:12 AM
Kawaiiness! XD

kupoartist
Oct 13th, 2002, 11:51 AM
hehe... nice one ^_^ - colouring is fantastic, with a good choice of simpleness for a background. hope you enjoy your tablet... i've never personally used one :shrugs:
Hope we see more from the tablet soon :happy:

Rei
Oct 13th, 2002, 02:47 PM
He doesn't look really evil in this pic, does he?

Pu the Owl
Oct 13th, 2002, 03:19 PM
Originally posted by Rei
He doesn't look really evil in this pic, does he?

Nope, maybe it's true, he doesn't look that evil in this pic, but I didn't want him to look evil. I wanted him to look only like a bad guy with a bad attitude :right: or something like that, I don't know. I told you: it took me too little time to think about psychology!

the_artist: thanks for the comment :happy:

Rei
Oct 13th, 2002, 05:33 PM
Originally posted by Fortune

Nope, maybe it's true, he doesn't look that evil in this pic, but I didn't want him to look evil. I wanted him to look only like a bad guy with a bad attitude :right: or something like that, I don't know. I told you: it took me too little time to think about psychology!

I don't think he looks so evil also in the anime (the manga is a bit different). He's a creepy guy, and evil, indeed, but he doesn't look like an evil villain if you look at him without knowing nothing about the story. At least, I think so :P
Biased opinion, I know.