PDA

View Full Version : Metal Gear Craziness!

MakgSnake
Feb 9th, 2002, 02:23 PM
WARNING. For UK Gamers And For Members Who Havn't Finished MGS2 Yet. This Thread Contains BIG Spoilers. So Please Enter At Ure Own Risk! :)

This Thread Related To The CRAZY STUFF U See In Metal Gear.

It Could Be Story/Or Anything.

Vamp Is Bisexual. And Had A Serious Relationship With Scott Dolph (Fortune's Father) And Now He Was Having Some Serious Relationship With Fortune

Vamp Even Had A Relationship With Solid Snake, But Snake Denies It In The Game!.! The Way He Acts Like.........As If....He Didn't Wanted It But Got Into It

I Think Thats Some Crazeeeeeeeeeeeeee Stuff.

And As Snake Being Canadian........................When He Starts Talking About VAMP And His Relationship With VAMP. He Starts Talking Like A Canadian. With Everything He Says, He Puts An "EH" At The End Of It!.!

Did U Know That ROSE Is An AWFUL Cook!.! Her Food Taste Awful. I Am Sure U Guys Know That!.! And Raiden Prefers RATION To Rose's Food!.! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

And Guys, Discuss The Crazeee Story And Stuff About Metal Gear Here!.!

Hylas
Feb 10th, 2002, 04:21 AM
I think the weirdest thing in MGS2 was Liquid's arm and Ocelot. hahaha that was funny! Seeing Ocelot losing control and starting talking like Liquid! OMG the weirdest thing ever!:D

Pu the Owl
Feb 10th, 2002, 04:10 PM
hehehe the arm's thing is one of the most bizarre thing I've seen in a videogame :D

MakgSnake
Feb 10th, 2002, 04:13 PM
I Think Liquid's Arm Thing Was A Cool Thing....I Really Liked It!.! It Was Mysterious And Still Is!.!

jenova_jeb
Feb 10th, 2002, 04:31 PM
Yeah the arm was cool... But it was really weird.:rolleyes:

GaseousSnake
Feb 15th, 2002, 06:09 PM
KOJIMA IS THE BEST.He puts in all the little stuff other directors dnt like putting in.MGS is the Greatest.:D

Vamp
Feb 18th, 2002, 07:30 AM
Try calling Rose when fighting against solidus at the very end. she will sound like such a *****. if i had the option, i'd kill her first

Uchiha Sasuke
Feb 26th, 2002, 05:58 PM
Man that sounds interesting vamp i'll try that

MakgSnake
Mar 11th, 2002, 12:49 PM
When Ure Sniping To Protect Emma, Try Hitting A Bird, Colonel Will Call U And Scream At Ya And So Will Rose, Right After That, Try Saving, Rose Will Be All Pissed At Ya, And Wont Let U Save The Game. THAT WAS SOOO FUNNY! I Couldn't Stop Laughing, MAN THIS GAME IS Full Of Surprises Everytime I Play It. :happy: