PDA

View Full Version : Exs

IcyMourdor
Feb 8th, 2002, 07:40 PM
I found out today that one of my friends is now going out with another friend's ex. Personally, I don't think that is right. Does it matter to you if somebody goes out with your ex or vice-versa?

Rei
Feb 8th, 2002, 07:46 PM
If this person is one of my best friends it's not good at all! Pople are free to act as the wish, but a friend is a friend and he/she has to respect my opinion!

Well, it also depends on the ex, and on the relationship you had with this ex. If it was nothing serious it's ok, but if it's something that really made me suffer, I wouldn't be able to accept this situation...

Cannibal Clown
Feb 8th, 2002, 07:47 PM
When I get a chanse to be able to say I have an Ex, maybe i'll respond with some relevent info. But personally, when someone is your Ex, that means that they've moved on and may now go with anyone they want. Even if they're both friends. That makes it a little better actually. Then it gives a chanse for the two Ex's to learn to be friends again.

But I guess it's no ones business. unless the person is still going with someone else at the time. Then a few eyebrows may rise.

jenova_jeb
Feb 8th, 2002, 11:33 PM
I don't think it would bug me to much, however, I haven't gone through it, so who knows?